M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:41 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Some Crap Action [Heist]
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:42 am 

“I was walkin’ down woad, flippin’ wound and wound with my chode, wip wap fo wife!” The incorrigible menace, with his Asian self began to bust a tune, the cacophony that would piss yourself in all four corners of a triangle. Dressed in the simplest of formal garb, he gripped his crotch and blindly skipped his way into the firearms store. As the door cracked open, the large inflated head of Goku got stuck in the door, motivating to make several squints and squawks as he pulled himself from the grasp of the metal frame.

“Good day sir, how may I help a fancy man of your sorts?” A broken Texan accent introduced his generic business protocols to the crazed Cooky Gooky. The man wore the Brokeback Mountain attire minus the AIDS stained belt buckle. He stood behind several gun loaded cases in a room stocked with firearms, clothing, and blades.

“I wike that knife.” After nodding his head, Goku took several paces to advance forward and scan among the many weaponry inventory stocked all over the colorful store. Finally he chose a throwing knife realizing he was alone in the store with the man. A sinister smirk fell upon his fucked up face.

“Take a feel out of it. Comes in a set.” The man reached in a glass case covering below his torso and withdrew a silver thin knife that gleamed in the light. He then handed it to Mr. Jung.

“Hmmmm…feel good. Feel good. Watchakitakataksckad!” After grabbing the knife and admiring it, Goku quickly repositioned it with his fingers, cocked his arm back and threw, hitting his target, the store clerk, a few meters away, dead in the head. Before wop boy could react, the dagger lay in his head and he staggered back, blood squirting everywhere.

Realizing the demise of the man before him, Mr. Jung accessed the rear of the cases by a little opening and withdrew the blade from the red spitting forehead of the man. As he carefully avoiding contact with the dead cowboy, he wiped the flat blade across the man’s flannel jacket before placing it in his inner coat pocket. While a pool of blood formed, Goku broke the case revealing many vulnerable guns.

After playing Inny-Minny-Miny-Mo-Catch-a-Tiger-by-a-Toe-If-He-Hollers-Let-Him-Go, Goku deemed the .44 caliber Desert Eagle and the ammunition next to it inside the cracked case deemed worthy of possession, and in seconds, those two items were too tucked in his coat. Leaving a mess behind and taking little with him, Jung man exited the clerk area and bolted out of the store, joining the rest of New York traffic.

Requests
[x] .44 Desert Eagle
[x] Throwing Knife

Notes
I wrote this in a few minutes. Bored as hell, racist as crazy.

Weapons of Choice
[x] Desert Eagle .44
[x] Throwing Knife

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:41 pm 
Professional
Professional

Requests
[x] .44 Desert Eagle APPROVED
[x] Throwing Knife APPROVED

[1x] Deagle and [1x] Throwing Knife, for a short role-play it was good, and I wiked it wong time.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]