[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Assuming the Collective [Recruits/Purchase/Start]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:14 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:34 am 

"Assuming the Collective"..
The Start of the 14k Triad in NYC, by Kung Kang Nai.

[font=arial]

[Hong Kong, A Commission]

The duty of a ceremony master was the selection, testing and initiation of new members. Kung executed this position with pride. He started off in the 14k as a young boy, a orphan he was a street kid robbing and stealing. Eventually he ended up with a gang called the Untouchable Misfits. Wreaking havoc all over Taiwan the chinese born man eventually ended up leading the gang.

And then they made a fatal mistake. They robbed a Pai Gow game belonging to a Triad and soon they were in a bitter war. A war they couldent win and dident. And so finally with his gang decimated and his men dead he was kidnapped and brought before Golden Wolf the leader of the Triad collective in Taiwan.

His life was spared because of his smarts and bravery. However it was determined he couldent serve in Taiwan for fear of eventual pay back and so he was shipped to Hong Kong. There he was given to the 14k Triad to start off as an acolyte.

Working hard, doing what he was told and living a clean life soon he was initiated into the triad. Using newfound position and clout he expanded and soon he ran an entire street in Hong Kong he was a Red Pole for a crew, and running his crew they became one of ther "worker" crews in the triad committing numorus murders. That clout soon saw him as Incense Master, the man in charge of initiation and leadership of new men in the triad. He was on the executive board of the triad and lived in relative wealth.

He had been called for by the collective and soon he found himself appearing before the Mountain Master, his assistant, the white paper fan, and other leaders. Entering the room he bows curtly and pays respect. (In perfect mandarin chinese)"Kung Kang Nai reporting."

The mountain master known as "White Fang" smiled and asked the Incense Master to sit. He looked down at him from his chair. "Kung, the On Leong Tong is falling off in New York. The envelopes are becomming skimpy. They claim many more lost shipments of heroin, and its feared they are keeping the profit."

Kung looked at White Fang a look of fury in his eyes. "What must be done?"

Fang smiled. "Were sending you. We want you to start a triad over there. A smaller chapter of the fourteen k triad. We are sending with you five men, i know you can make a start with five men and some money."

Kung smirked. "Of course, do i get to choose these loyal soldiers?"

White Fang nodded. "Here is a suitcase, two hundred thousand dollars." Kung stood and walked over to White Fang. "Thank you Mountain Master for this honor."

Fang placed his hand on his shoulder. "Also inside of the briefcase is a contact, Liu Kang he's an arms dealer. You can get some weapons, also there is our contact info. Once your established call us and we'll get the heroin pumping out to you."

Kung bowed and smiled. "For my choice of five men i take, Jun Tao, Lui Wei, Chang Bei, Lue Chow, and Yuk Choi."

These were men tha twere in his crew when he ran Gao Street in Hong Kong. They were all vicious killers and loyal to the laws of the Triad. Fang nodded his approval and Kang kissed the Fang's ring.

"I will report to you upon our set up. Send more men (PC's) when your ready, i'll be ready." Kung said his goodbye to the collective members and headed out to his car. He needed to pack and get ready to head to the US.

1 Day later

Jun Tao, Lui Wei, Chang Bei, Lue Chow, and Yuk Choi all waited on the man at the home.

Jun Tao was a short man with a vicious temper He had killed on many occasions for the Collective. Lui Wei was a man slighty taller man who's specialty was business. Chang was a bodyguard plain and simple, he would guard Kung with his own life. Lue and Yuk were extortion men, thier skills would prove handy.

Kung addressed them each and soon they were headed to the cars. Heading out for the airport they headed to the US to start a new life together.

[New York City- Weapons]

Smuggling the hundred grand in the country wasent hard. Luck was with the triad and the bag wasent searched as thoroughly as it should have been.

But now Kang had a new dilemma. He needed weaponry to acomplish his violent goals in North America. Walking over to the payphone out front of the hotel he dials the number that the Mountain Master had given him.

The phone rang and soon a groggy voice was heard. "Hello?"

Kung smiled. "Is this the snake in the grass that bites from the dragon?" A codeword, if this was really Liu he would give the secret answer. This also identified Kung asa 14k Triad, convincing the man he wasent a cop.

"Only if the Dragon is golden. Real gold." Liu responded wiping the sleep out of his eye.

"Great, i'm Kung Nai, and i'm the new man in charge of New York for the Goldens. Anyways i need some heat. I do have a grocery list."

Liu took out a pad and then grabbed a pencil. "I'll call you back at this number." Liu wrote down the number and placed on his housecoat. Rushing outside he runs over to the payphone and dials the other payphone.

"Okay, whats on the list?" Liu asked, Pencil in ear like an accountant.

"Type 64 submachine gun (PR China), i need about fifteen of those.. Street rate please and dont inflate shit, i know more of these have been stole from the PRC's army than anything." Kang asked recalling his grocery list from his mind.

"I can accommodate, is that it? Those will be six grand a pop." Liu said writing down the info.

"I need five QBU 88 Sniper Rifles, Chineese make not the American knockoff. I also want fifteen glock eighteens with silencers and ten mariner shotguns."

Liu couldent belive the order. Thinking about what he had in stock and what he would have to get himself he smiles. "The QBU's will take two days, the glock eighteens are expensive and the mariners will take three days. Seven days total for your order, total price, seventy nine grand." Liu smiled, it had been a while since he had an order this big. Most people just wanted a few weapons, this guy wanted an armory.

Kung cleared his throat. "Toss in a Landrover, and we'll call it even, one hundred grand."

Liu smirked, this man loved tossing money around. Liu dident mind, cultivating these type of customers could change his future, gangs always needed guns. "Allright, i'll see you soon. I'll call the hotel when the packages are ready."

Kung smiled. "Good doing business."

[6 Days Later- New York City]

The cars pulled up to the point where they would meet. Out of the city, away from prying eyes. The triads had driven rental cars, and Liu met them with his car and thier new Landrover.

Stepping out, Kang watched as Liu stepped out. His men held the suitcases and stood a good distance back. Kang smiles as he reaches the young arms dealer. "How you doin? You got the stuff?" Asking in perfect Mandarin chineese.

Liu waved his hands. "American born, speak the english."

Kang moved closer his face looking menacing. "Dont speak in broken english to me, i know how to speak English. Show me the stuff."

Liu moved around back and popped the trunk of the Land Rover. He checked out the SMG's called type 64's in China. They all appeared fine, next he moved to the Mariners, the shotties checked out. Then he opened the small cases containing Glock 18's and smiled. And finally he looked at the QBU's sniper rifles. Nodding satisfied, he moved around to the front of the car and opened the glove box.

Examining the sales papers, tags, and paperwork he deduced that the car was not stolen but legit and the weapons were on point. Looking at Chang. "Bring me the money."

Chang walked over and handed him the suitcase. Kung popped it open and then took out everything that wasent cash. He then hands the suitcase over to Liu. "A hundred grand, its all there, count it if you wish."

And as if Liu couldent take a hint and just leave he did just that. He sat and began counting the money. A few minutes later he threw a thumb up. "it's good, nice doing business."

Kung nodded curtly and got inside of the Landrover, Chang driving. They headed off back for the city. It was time to get a place for the Triad to build from, his eyes was on a Resteraunt in Manhattan. The perfect place to host meetings and start working. Both public and secluded to the point that it would work.

[2 Days Later, Medical City, Manhattan]

The place was prime, it was a big Chinese resteraunt called the Peking Resteraunt. It was owned by third generation chineese immigrants. Alot of doctors went there for lunch, and couples showed up for dinner.

Then later that night they hosted a Pai Gow game in the basement that cleared some money in illegal proceeds. The place was even more good for the 14k because the owners dident pay the other Triad or Tongs any protection money.

And so Kang instituted his plan. It would combine fear tactics, extortion, and just plain muscle and agression.

Chang was the first man in the crew to take part in the plan. He was a good looking guy and so he was going to be used to attract Jenna Chow, the daughter of the owners.

It wasent hard to do, dressing in a nice suit and macking to some of the girls at Jenna's highschool. His line was that he was a college student, his parents were business owners, and he was in America looking for a good time. Soon he was hanging with Jenna's friends and even sleeping with one of them.

Next Chow began moving in on Jenna. Buying her gifts, giving her rides home from school, and now he was about to acomplish the coup de grace.

Chow had just picked up Jenna on a friday evening from school and he looked over to her. "I know some people throwing a party upstate. Its gonna be the best! Would you be my guest?"

She looked to him and smiled trying to flirt in her high school manner. "No, i dont think so, Mom wants me to work the door at the Resteraunt."

Chow looked into her eyes and kissed her lips softly. "I thought you wanted to know how to be groan? Come with me and learn. C'mon it wont be the last time you get in trouble."

Jenna smiled and thought about it. Like a dumb girl asking for it she smiles. "Then you better had started driving."

Chow winked and put the car in drive heading out of the city. She would meet a suprise party allright. Stopping at Starbucks he grabs two Mocchiatos and places some dape rape drug in hers. Handing it to her as he gets back in the car, they sip as they head out of the city. The effects of the drugs start to take place in a while, and soon she was barely concious.

[What happened to Jenna?- New York State]

OOC: Too graphic to write, i know some are against rape and this was a gang bang so i'll save you the gory details.

Chow and two other Triads raped Jenna. Raped her over and over, and she liked it, she smiled, she moaned. The date rape drug worked well. She reacted to each lovers stroke as if it wer invited. Would she feel the same the next morning? Probbly not, but tonight she was on the cloud of ecstacy, and she even felt good doing it.

While the rape happened someone took digital shots and video recordings. As she was dropped off the next morning now coherant she still smiled, and Chow looked at her. "Had a good time, see ya soon... Real Soon."

The girl walked inside of the Resteraunt and Chow sped off. The seventeen year old girl must not had remembered the other two partners, that was a good thing.

[Later that night....]

Kung walked into the resteraunt a minute after closing. He was followed by two of his goons. Walking his way through and into the back room he looks at the door which said "owner" and smiled. Taking out two glocks he uses his shoulder to bust the door open. "Suprise motherfuckers!"

The goons moved in quickly also armed, leather gloves, and black suits heavily intimidating. One thug grabbed the womans baby that she was holding. Immediatly she began to fight and he pulled the baby away. Kung smiled as he trained the guns on each of the people.

Using a kitchen knife they use it to poke through the back of the baby's shirt and then stabbed the knife into the wall pinning the baby on the wall. "NO! WHAT DO YOU WANT? MONEY? I GIVE YOU MONEY!" The woman screamed. Kung placed his finger to his mouth and laughed. He nodded to Chow.

Chow took aim at the wall and began firing silenced shots around the baby, making an outline all around the baby. Each shot came slow, the woman and man minced and grimaced. Soon he had drawn the outline and Kang smiled as Chow trained the gun on the forehead.

"You been running gambling here, and you havent paid the collective!" Kung used his gun to back hand the man, pistol whipping his face. "Your daughter, yea the whore is finished! And so is your good name in the community." He placed the tape in the VCR for the survielence video and pocketed the survielence video.

Showing them the movie of her groaning like a whore and enjoying the rape. It appeared consented. Chow had to laugh at him being on the tape. At least the triads used condoms.

"I'm putting this on the internet, posting these pictures all over her school, sending videos around the neighboorhood, everywhere. Your going to lose all credibility here in America!"

The woman shrieked and cried. The man tried to lunge again only to be struck back down in his face. "So i kill your baby, ruin your teenage daughters life, and your reputation as an honorable member in the chinese community or you can do what i ask."

The woman got on her knees and almost was hugging the man's leg. "WHAT ANYTHING!"

Kang kicked her back, again the man tried to get up, again he was smacked back down, blood began to run from his nose. Kang smirked. "Wipe yourself off, your bleeding. I like your wifes attitude. Your gonna sign over this resteraunt."

Kang opened the suitcase and showed them the money. The Resteraunt was worth at least a hundred and eighty, but they were also getting thier lives back.

"I'll give you a monthly check as well, twenty percent of the profit. Of the Pai Gow game and the resteraunt. You can take the money and start another business." Kang pushed the suitcase over. He snapped his finger and Liu handed him a brief.

"You get these pictures and the videos. Somewhere in the world is another set in case you get bold or try and get the cops involved. Anything happens, if someone sneezes wrong in here i ruin you.: Kang tossed over the brief containing the sale paperwork. He then tossed over the pen.

The man looked up at Kang and then quickly began signing the documents. The wife just cried, and watched as thier prized resteraunt left thier hands. Soon he was finished and he shoved it back at Kang.

"Remember the deal." Handing him the money and the video tape and photos he smiled. He did have copies sent to Hong Kong for safekeeping.

Chow got the baby off the wall who was crying uncontrollably and handed the baby to the mother. Kang smirked. "Now get out of my office!"

The man slowly rose and headed out. "You call yourselves men of honor. You honor no one. You protect no one. I wont avenge this against me, but someday you will get what you deserve, Buddah will ensure that!" Kang moved to the chair and sat down. "I'm so scared, you tell Buddah that!"

The woman and man left the resteraunt for good. As the week went by stories of them beating thier daughter surfaced around the neighboorhood. And then it was soon heard that they moved to Conn. It was good that they moved, and Kang sat secure in his New HQ, ready to greet his new members and watch the rise of the Triad in New York City.

Requests:
- 1 Resteraunt [Peking Resteraunt] W/NPC's
- 1 Illegal Pai Gow Game [Weekly Income]
- 5 NPC's Jun Tao, Lui Wei, Chang Bei, Lue Chow, and Yuk Choi
-15x Glock 18's, 10 Mariner Shotguns, 5 QBU Sniper Rifles, 15 Type 64 SMG's.
[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:47 am 
Professional
Professional

Requests:
- 1 Resteraunt [Peking Resteraunt] W/NPC's APPROVED
- 1 Illegal Pai Gow Game [Weekly Income] APPROVED
- 5 NPC's Jun Tao, Lui Wei, Chang Bei, Lue Chow, and Yuk Choi APPROVED
-15x Glock 18's, 10 Mariner Shotguns, 5 QBU Sniper Rifles, 15 Type 64 SMG's.

You recieve the Peking Restaurant w/ [5x] CA Waiters/Waitresses, [3x] CA Chefs and [2x] CA Bartenders. You get the Pai Gow Game, and a weekly income of $5000. You get the five NPCs, and they are all CA. As for the guns, you get [10x] Glocks, [6x] Mariners, [3x] QBUs and [6x] Type 64s.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]