[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - The Training Area

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:28 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Training Area
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:47 am 
Advanced
Advanced

The Training Area
This is where you guys can post jobs and help eachother out. I know some people think its gay, but it is a useful tool. And if your family can't help you who can? I will start it off by posting a job anyone can give feedback on.

Weapons:

Last edited by Don Giuseppe Riina on Wed May 24, 2006 11:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:48 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Part I - The Contract
Half of the lights in the storefront were turned off upon request of Don Riina. He enjoyed sitting in poorly lit places. Something about the shadows made Giuseppe feel alive. He always sat in the very back booth and if was up to him the only light in the pizzeria would be the sun, but when you run a business it is all about the customers not the owner. One of those awkward shadows began to creep towards the Don coming from behind the counter. The darkness gradually engulfed the floor tile by tile accompanied by a clapping on the floor. Giuseppe continued to stare at the out the window only slightly paying attention to the dark mass which had now overtaken even the table in front of him. "Be careful, it’s still hot," Tommy warned while placing a cup in front of Don Riina and taking across the table from the Boss of Little Italy. The shadow moved along with Tommy as if the table was a sundial. Touching his glass to gauge the temperature Guiseppe’s mouth opened slightly in response to the heat. He didn’t want Tommy to see his response so he began speaking once his mouth opened, "Listen things are startin to hear up here in Little Italy. We gotta do our best to take care of the situation, but I want it done of our turf. I want you to help cut out Milazo’s legs. Last I heard there were quite a few members out in Kingston takin care of some business. That includes their second man, Anthony Amadesso." Tommy shook his head in slightly while Giuseppe spoke to show that he was indeed paying attention. Once the lecture had ended Tommy rolled his ring around his finger once and replied, "I’ll take the first flight out. Any special requests?" Again Giuseppe reached out to touch his coffee cup, but stopped himself before the ceramic had another shot at the aging epidermis, "Just make sure no one knows we had anything to do with it and keep shit quite. They are probably gonna be out in the open and there will be more than one of em. Get in and get out. When you get out there go see this guy. He’s got a lot of chemicals that might help you. Mention me, I used him about 10 years ago for a big job of mine. I paid him big and we have been in touch since then so He will help ya. And I got the name of the Inn where they are and a few pictures for ya." A piece of paper and a folder were passed across the table. The ringing of bells grabbed the attention of the two Mafioso. A man standing over six feet tall made his may through the door and towards the counter. "Alright enough talk. Don’t fuck this up Tommy boy," The Don suggested. This comment evoke a bit of a smile from the now standing soldier, "You’ve got nothing to worry about Giuseppe. In a few days there will be no problems left to worry about." The two men extended their hands across the table to each other. The instructions were now handed out and there was no more need for conversation. Tommy threw a parting nod in his boss’ direction and spun around to the door. Faster than it came the shadow left. The table regained any light that it once was graced by. The darkness retreated across the floor and eventually to the outside world until the Don could no longer see it. After stepping through the doorframe Tommy proceeded to the curb while hailing a cab. He waited for about a minute or so watching at least two taxis drive right by ignoring his extended arm, but as he was about to give up the search and walk around the corner an empty town car answered the calling. The black Lincoln pulled parallel to Don Riina’s vehicle and waited for its passenger. Tommy swung his hips left and right avoiding the bumpers and mirrors of parked cars trying to get to his waiting chariot. The driver turned in his seat and watched Tommy as he opened the door and stepped into the car. "I need to get to the airport big guy," Tommy ordered. The driver nodded and returned to facing the front window. After putting the car in drive the Town car pulled away from the pizzeria and began it’s journey.
Part II - Travel

Part III - Getting The Goods
Tommy had finally gotten of his flight and made his way to the exterior of the airport. Taking in the Jamaican air he reached deep into his pocket to retrieve a piece of paper. The folded up piece of pizzeria napkin given to him by Don Riina held the name and address of a chemical dealer. Reading the information he walked towards the curb and hopped right into one of the many taxis lined up and waiting for airport patrons. "Where to mon," the driver asked upbeat. Tommy smiled in response to the man’s accent. It was one thing to here it on TV, but in person its even funnier. "You know where this is," Tommy asked as he handed over the napkin. The driver examined the address for a few seconds and handed the paper back through the window separating the front and back seats, "Of course, about five minutes that way," the driver pointed over to the left. No sooner than Tommy hook his head did the cab take off in the direction of the chemical dealer. Despite the driver’s statement the destination was more like ten minutes away. Nonetheless they had arrived. "I'll be right out," Tommy said. He exited the car, which was parked a few feet from the curb. He started walking towards the front door and could already she the blinds in the front window moving and someone peeking through. As Tommy got closer he noticed more and more dirt caked to the house. It was pretty much a shit hole. The gutter was falling off, the shrubbery was dying, and the stairs were cracked amongst other things. After navigating through the dog shit mine field Tommy found himself at the front door ringing a doorbell that didn’t work. It really didn’t matter since the on looker watching from the window came to open the door, "What the fuck jew want mon?" Back home Tommy wouldn’t let anyone talk to him like that, but he was out of his element and on someone else’s turf so he ate it. "My employer Giuseppe Riina told me that you would be able to hook me up with a few things," Tommy explained. The door slammed shut. Tom couldn’t figure out what was going on, he thought mentioning the name would help out. He could hear a few things rattling on the other side of the door and it opened again, "Soooo Riina sent you eh? Come de fuck in den." The door opened even wider and Tommy entered. The place was very small. He had just entered the door and he was already in the living, which was almost as gross as the outside, "Nice place ya got here." The old man began to laugh, "Its not easy to make a livin afta getting sued for malpractice. Ya know how it is mon. Have a seat." Tommy walked over towards the couch and had a look. It was as if the man washed his dishes there. There was food caked into couch. After seeing that Tommy answered, "Ya know what I'm kinda in a rush. I was hoping you could help me out. I was looking for enough lye to take down two people and enough Fentanyl to put a guy out for a few hours. And of course a syringe." The old man picked up a joint from the ashtray and took a push as he rocked back and forth smiling. He held it out as to offer Tommy a toke, but he respectfully refused. "I got everything you lookin for, but it gonna cost ya. One thousand American dollars," said the old man who was named Bob according to Don Riina's note. Tommy immediately reached into his pant pocket and pulled out a wad of money. One by one he flipped through ten one hundred dollar bills. Putting the rest of the money back in his pocket he fanned the thousand dollars out in his right hand and placed it on the floor. He would have used the table had the ex doctor had one. "I guess dat answers dat fuckin question," the man said squeezing out words between his laughter. Bob rose from his Indian style sitting position with one swift motion and walked to a back room mumbling a few things to himself that Tommy couldn’t make out if he had reminded it fifty times.
Bob emerged from the back room, which must have been the size of a closet because there was no more space for it. "The lye is in two different bags wit enough to take down one dude a piece. The Fentanyl is already in da syringe, and dat shit is gonna put him right out mon," Bob said getting himself more excited as he passed on the goods in a paper bag and picked up his money. Tommy took a quick peek in the bag. It seemed to all be there. "Well thank you very much. I will let Giuseppe know how much you helped out, but I must be going now," Tommy said trying his best to get out of the asshole of the world. Bob waved already bobbing his head to music that no one else could hear. The Riina soldier was a little bit creeped out by the whole thing and made his way out of the house as fast as he could. Opening the door he was relieved to see the taxi still waiting and broke into a sprint to get into the car. "Thanks for waiting. I need to go to a hardware store. Any store they sell saws," instructed Tommy. The driver started pulling away and replied, "Dere be a general store around da corner. I take you dere."

This time the driver didn't embellish, the store really was right around the corner and took all of a minute to get too. The taxi pulled right up to the front, "Should I wait again?" Tommy began to get out of the car and smiled, "Yeah keep the meter running." Swinging the door closed behind him Tommy proceeded to the store and through what should have been a front door. No one greeted him when he walked in or asked if he needed help with anything, so he attempted it alone. He walked up and down every isle until he finally found what he was looking for. On one side there were saws and things for your garden and back yard, and on the other side were some clothes. Tommy scanned the section for a minute and decided exactly what he needed. Grabbing a saw from one side and an island style shirt and shorts set and a duffle bag from the other side, he began to walk towards the front of the store. It took some time but eventually a young women who seemed like she had much better places to be, came to the register. Tommy spoke up right away, "Hey hun all I got is American money." This comment seemed to piss the girl off even more, "Fifty American." As surprised as Tommy was at how expensive it was he said nothing and handed over a hundred and walked out of the store. Again he returned to the taxi. "Where to now boss,” the cabbie spoke. Tommy looked down at his mess and began to straighten up. He placed the saw and the clothes inside the duffle bag and then opened up his folder from Don Riina. Right on the first page was the name of the hotel where his targets were. "The Treasure Beach Inn," replied Tommy as he flipped through his files more. The car pulled away from the general store, but Tom was paying no attention to the outside world. He was studying his files and pictures very diligently.

Part IV - Ahead of the Game
As the taxi arrived at the Inn Tommy couldn’t help but fall in love with the place. It was a classic looking airy hotel right on the water. It was like heaven. Too bad it would have to be stained with death. The driver pulled into the dirt lot and skidded to a stop. The driver knew this was the end of the line finally and looked down at his meter. "Don't bother looking. Here is a thousand dollars American. If anyone ever asks about me you know nothing alright?" Tommy questioned while handing the man his money. Having that much green paper in his hand made the driver a very excited man, "Jew got it mon. Nice drivin wit ya." It was finally time to get down to business and Tommy was going to love every second of it. He through his files in the duffle bag and opened up the paper bag from the old man. Tommy removed the needle and placed it in his jacket pocket before placing the rest of the bag inside the duffle bag also. Opening the door a final time Tommy got out of the vehicle and started his trek to the front door. The walk was made easier by the sounds and smells of the near by ocean. The front entrance to the inn was wide open and Tom strolled right through stopping about five feet inside the door and looking around. The lobby area was small for the most part. There was the front desk, a set of stairs, a few doorways, and an elevator. The entrance to the bar was on the other side of the room from the front desk. The elevator was set in the wall to the right of the bar entrance and the view to both from the desk area was semi obstructed by the stairs to the second floor. After taking in his surroundings Tommy stepped up to the front desk where he was greeted surprisingly by a women who spoke perfect English, "God day sir welcome to the Treasure Beach Inn. How can I help you today?" Tommy thought to himself for a minute and realized that a room on the second floor near the elevator would work best. "I would love a room on the second floor as close to the elevator as I could please. I'm having a lot of problems with my knees and that would work out just great. And I only need that room for one night," Tommy pleaded. The women typed a few thing into the computer and search through the vacancies, "Actually the room right across the hall from the elevator is open. That is two hundred dollars for the night sir, and you will be in room 213." Tommy took out two hundred dollars and placed it on the counter, “You can put the room under Tucker Malloy.” In return the women behind they desk handed him the keys. "Enjoy your stay," the women added. Smiling Tommy turned and walked towards the elevator. Walking towards the elevator something caught Tommy’s eye. A man that looked very familiar was walking away from the bar in the other room. Tommy thought to himself for a minute trying to figure out who exactly the man was. A skinny young man with shaggy looking hair, but who was he. The gentleman took another few steps before Tommy realized the man was one of his targets. It was Anthony Amadesso, Milazo Underboss, from Riina’s file. Tommy knew he was going to have to think this one through quick. Amadesso was about halfway to the door now and who knows where he was headed from here. Tommy had to take this opportunity and he knew it, reaching his hand into his jacket pocket and gripped the syringe in his left hand. With the free hand he reached out and pressed in the up button next to the elevator. Using his peripheral vision Tommy noticed his target getting very close and stepped into the doorframe, “Hey Anthony, how is it going?” Amadesso continued to walk towards the door with a perplexed look upon his face. “It’s Tucker, a good friend of Giuseppe Riina,” Tommy states as he took a step closer to Anthony and extended his hand for a shake. As he did so he quickly and discreetly pulled the syringe out and jabbed it into Anthony’s side softly injecting the rather large dose of Fentanyl into the man’s system. Tommy immediately returned the needle to his pocket and stepped into Amadesso to catch his numb body, creating the illusion that the two men were hugging. Anthony went out like a light within seconds of the injection as planned. Anthony’s arm was thrown over Tom’s shoulder and was held up. The two men moved as one powered only by Tommy, who carried the body to the open elevator as if he was assisting a drunken buddy. The group entered the elevator sheltered partially from the front desk by a set of stairs and hit the button for the second floor. Once the doors closed Tommy took the time to get a Better hold of Amadesso during the very short trip to the second floor.
The elevator came to a stop with a ding and the doors opened. Tommy could see his destination just a few steps away. He stepped forward with his sidekick and reached for his keys. There was no one in the hallway, which is a shame because this was some sight. Tommy had a duffle bag over his right arm, which was sifting for keys, and a body propped against him on his right side. But he moved onward sliding the room key through its bay and kicking the door open. The room was absolutely gorgeous, but that was the last thing on Tom’s mind at this point. The door swung behind the couple and slammed shut. “Your pretty heavy for a skinny little pussy,” Tommy said to the unconscious Milazo Underboss who was being thrown on the bed in the middle of the room. The cool breeze that rushed through the room brought something to the assassin’s attention. Tommy rushed to the balcony door and shut both the sliding door and the blinds, which ran in front of them, before returning to the body and the duffle bag.
Amadesso wasn’t dead yet. He was just knocked out as if he was going in for surgery, and in a way he was. Anthony was about to go under the knife, but it wouldn’t be for the better. Opening up the duffle bag Tommy grabbed the saw and began to size up the body. Grabbing Anthony’s throat with one hand Tommy brought the saw to Amadesso’s throat with the other. He began to move his hand back and forth as the blade cut through the flesh. It wasn’t pretty and the blood began to squirt throughout the room. The body began to shake a little as the saw cut deeper and deeper. Eventually the blade reached the windpipe. Amadesso began to gasp for air and convulse in his sleep. The scene became more and more bloody, but it didn’t stop Tommy. He continued to saw away. Back and forth applying extra pressure to get through bone and rough spots. This went on for a good five minutes until the body lay both headless and lifeless. “Your fag haircut looks much better now,” Tommy said softly to the severed head. After staring at his work for a minute he decided it was time for a walk. Tommy stripped down to his underwear piece by piece until all of the bloody clothing was on the floor. He walked half naked to the bathroom and began to scrub himself. It took a lot of elbow grease and soap but after a few minutes the thug was clean and returned to the bedroom. The Riina soldier bent down and retrieved the clothing he bought earlier and began to dress himself in the clean clothing. When he was done Tommy took the key to the room from the old close and replaced it in his pocket. Rolling the old close into a ball he placed them inside the Duffle bag along with the saw. He didn’t look great, but he didn’t look like a man who had just cut another human’s head off either.
With his new look and his duffle bag Tommy made his way for the door. Making sure the door closed behind him Tommy moved to the staircase and walked down to the lobby. The same nice receptionist was watching the front desk and waved to Tom. “See you later,” he said walking out the front entrance and making a right. This place really was beautiful and now Tommy had a little time to look around. Walking towards the beach Tommy disappeared along the waterline after a few minutes.

Notes:
Words = 3,541

Request:
Enough Lye to kill two men
Anthony Amadesso dead
[1x]Saw
[1x]Island themed outfit
[1x]Duffle Bag
[1x]Hotel room for the alotted time period
Will donate 2,100 to grading Admin.

Weapons:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:20 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

So we're supposed to critique each other's work then, yes? If so that is a good idea; having your family members help you out will only make us work stronger together and help out those who are new to RPing or having a difficult time with a particular post.

Acting Boss- La Famiglia di Riina

"Non mai Roma di paura, per il serpente mente avvolto in Sicilia"

NPCs
-Class A Gunmen-

Weapons
-Vincenzo Gagliano-
Colt .45
-Antonio Gigante-
Colt .45

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:39 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

That is the idea my friend.

Weapons:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]