[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Topic 006 Your Lives: Boring or Repetitive

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:02 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:56 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=arial] :? You mothafuccers need hobbies or somethin. No, seriously, I worry about some of you cats out there! Take a walk around ya blocc or some shit, get to know your own hood. Who has time for a debate? Damn, in the spirit of the shit, I got a debate for ya:

Living An Exciting Life (outside the internet)
-Pros
-Cons
-Undecided (?)

The prize for the winner of this debate is... piece of mind! Proof that you have no life! Yeah, you just wasted your time! Lmao :lol:

...Only kidding. :wink: You know I love you crazy mothafuccers!

[/font]

[/font]

Last edited by Maurice on Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:16 pm 
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Everyone knows all the cool and slick peeps in life are the ones Rping fake mobsters, gangsters, and various other types of criminals...as soon as they step out into the OOC Fourms though...that's when you know they got no lives.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:30 pm 
Expert
Expert

Word...I is cool like I is from da hood yo...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:32 pm 
Professional
Professional

Ooookaaay, 2-Jac...

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Get off my nuts, faggot.

[Mr. BigValboski; Said;]
How could you leave MSRP! FAGGOT! TRAITOR!

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Just like when I left your mom after I fucked her without a condom, and she became pregnant with you.

[Mr. BigValboski; Said;]
My mom killed her self

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Yeah, so would I if I was her, I mean raising a kid like you by her self... damn... good for her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:46 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=arial] :lol: @ 2-Jac. Damn, Jake. That's the worst attempt at ebonics I've ever seen. :?

[/font]

[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:48 pm 
Expert
Expert

Nah...It's straight. I'm just fuckin with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:02 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=arial]I understand, homie. :wink:

[/font]

[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:32 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Is there a problem with your keyboard? You seem to use two letter 'c's instead of 'k's in some words, like, "Motherfuccer" and "Blocc"...

I'm not trying to start an arguement or fight or anything, I'm just curious. I remember one time, this guy had a keyboard and he couldn't type the letter 'a'. Sucked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:34 pm 
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

It's a crip thing..they don't put the "c" and "k" cheek to cheek because "CK" stands for "Crip Killer". Not sure why he's doing it OOC but..yeah..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:38 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

I thought it was something like that, because his name has 'cK' in it. Thanks for the...low-down? 411? I don't know.

*eats macaroni and cheese and watches Trading Spaces*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:47 pm 
Average
Average

[font=Arial, sans-serif]One thing that has always had me stumped, now don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for a 12 noon show down, purely an observation. Why do some caucasian people, try to adopt an african-american culture, by the way they speak and dress, prime example Is eminem? I have no doubts about his song writing ability, but what I can't understand Is, why do we have such a big influx of Wiggas?[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:50 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

White people don't have a lot of 'cool' culture. If a white guy got down to his roots, he'd come to school in a kilt or something, and would likely be made fun of. So they see the rappers and such on TV and in the news and think, "Man, I wish I was that cool! Wait a minute..." And then they go to the mall, buy a lot of shit, and there you have it.

And, seeing as how I pulled all of that out of my ass, I could be totally wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:01 am 
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

^
Probably hit the nail on the head. I do wanna add though, that term 'wigger' bothers me. I've heard people called wiggers for listening to rap music. That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard. That means non-Italians who listen to Italian songs are wannabe Italians. The term wigger is kinda gay in my opinion, so I prefer to stay away from it. I do get what you're saying as far as white people trying to copy the hip hop culture thing though..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:11 am 
Average
Average

[font=Arial, sans-serif]But why be a follower? Instead of being a media whore, why don't people try to re-create there own sense of identity, Instead of lining the pockets of mind controlling corperation fat cats, can't they see the young white person Is being exploited, for the sake of "just fitting In" with the mundane african-american culture, be an Individual I say.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:15 am 
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Right...

Yeah, it's better to not try too hard to fit in...but usually people who do that whole 'individual' thing end up crazy and not really being individuals.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next