[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Murder, Inc. [Not Operating Any Longer]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:10 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:24 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Your Name: Frank "The Icepick" Gaspara
Your Family/Organization Name: Murder, Inc.
Reason why you should have a family: I have not seen anything like what this group can be.
Job Of Your Family: To take up the contracts for the families. It would be much easier on them, because they would just come to us, and we do the hit, they pay us, done. We also would dablle in the drug trade, or prostitution, to make extra money on the side. It would also make the hitmen on the sight more active. Also, unlike an Italian family, the boss of this group would have to work just as much as the normal members, he would not just sit back and relax, I will carry out hits also. Plus, I think it would be fun.
List of Members:
-Frank Gaspara

PC Hits: 0
--------------------
NPC Hits: 0

Last edited by Frank Gaspara on Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:45 am 
Advanced
Advanced

We don't even have the Commission.. which I was about to suggest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:48 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Damn, no Commission, that sucks.

We need to get one started, is anyone working on one?

My group could still function, it just would not be as realistic. In the real mob, the boss's have to talk to the commission before they can order a hit on a made man or up. Then if it gets approved, they give it to their hitman.

--------------------

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:48 am 
Professional
Professional

Nah...we have like 2 families. No point in a commission.

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,
though the science of a nigga still yet to be found
So light up some green, and pass it around

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:50 am 
Beginner
Beginner

There was four that I seen. Just need one more, maybe I should start a real family, then a commission could get started.

But I doubt that anyone would join me, seeing as how I am new and all.

--------------------

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:52 am 
Professional
Professional

Jersey Fam
Palermo Fam
Detroit Fam

And none of them are even too strong...seems premature to form a commission.

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,
though the science of a nigga still yet to be found
So light up some green, and pass it around

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:54 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Yeah, I guess thats true. I could start a family, and fight the Yakuza or how ever it is spelled for Reno. Then maybe one would be put into the works, but if these other families are already here, there probably wont be too many people to join my family.

--------------------

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:07 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Well, after seeing what everyone said I have decided to hold off on Murder, Inc.

--------------------

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]