[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Delta Squad (Something New)

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:02 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:41 pm 

Alright, here's the idea, this is a Vigilante group, and for all of you who do not know what a Vigilante group is. It's a group of people that crack down on gangs and act almost as law enforcement. The only difference is, that they break the law just as bad in order to catch criminals. As in using bombs, grenades, concealed weapons and all that fun shit. So they really don't want to run into the law. So how do they go about that? They act in secrecy just as a Mafia Family would and would like run into a guy's house who has recently killed someone or who is wanted by the cops, or has lots of drugs or illegal guns. Then they would take em all down put everybody in Flex Cuffs, and leave before the cops arrive to find everything they wanted right in front of them. This is Army style and has ranks and everything. They use Grenades, Bombs, Snipers, everything you could think of, there basically a big group of Bounty Hunters, they make money by taking the money from someone who they just took out in there house. They dont' think what there doing is robbery, just relieving them of something that isn't theres.

Ranks

Active General- McNair

Lt General- N/A

Major General- N/A

Admiral- N/A

Captain- N/A

Liutenant- N/A

Sergeant- N/A

Soldiers
-
-
-
-
-
-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:15 am 

Any suggestions/Questions and COMMENTS at ALL, or does everybody pretty much think this is stupid? I thought it was a preety cool idea, but w/e

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:14 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Quite an interesting idea, actually. I would join if I had time, but I'm already busy with other things. Good luck with this though, I hope it works.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:37 pm 

Thank You, and I hope it does too, ANYBODY INTERESTED? Come on guys, I gurantee you will enjoy this, I've got a whole system set up, this will be rather entertaining.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:42 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:07 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

I tried to run a vigilante group back on NYS. I was lucky enough to gain members, some pretty good ones too, but the sad thingwas nobody wanted it. We were treated like hitmen, and in the end we were forced to give in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:26 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Isn't there a Chuck Norris movie called Delta Squad?

No, wait, that was Delta Force. *hangs self*

I like your avatar.

-Professional Thief-
[Open For Heists]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:46 am 

Ha, yes, there are many delta force things, all kinds of games too, but actually I chose Delta Sqaud, because it is a REAL Vigilante group in North Central Florida. Thanks for the comment on my avatar. Took me forever to find one that fit my charry and that I liked. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:10 pm 

It's spelled 'Lieutenant'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:06 pm 

Well you can count me in! Ill set about getting a new avatar.

Hopin to be FBI

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:07 am 

Glad YOUR IN!!!!!!!!! Good, now help me get more people, this is going to KICK ASS I SWARE IT!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:16 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

«Fade» Legally known as Massimo von Romanio
_________
Provenzano's Ace Scharfschütze
[-Hit man Kill Score-] [ 1 ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:35 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[1x]-Kevlar Vest
[1x]-1987 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS

Limmy: You shouldn't be driving!
MDM-El Presidente: Thats like saying "Limmy, you shouldn't have gay sex!" its not like its going to stop you

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]