[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - The Harlem Diplomatz

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:42 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:48 am 
Advanced
Advanced

lol o shit, What is good Jamal , Alex... Maurice, good to have a good RPer from referral, I respect that. Sup Jamican man, not sure who you are.

"Death has a Price"

"I ride with Diplomatz, Cuz they murder rich niggas, and bitch niggas,
ONE phone call and they come and kill niggas"

Shop Closed - Contact AIM

Fredebonics: It's like you post just to see your avatar

X1Prowler1X: you said i spam pretty much where every where i post
Fredebonics: I want to turn 85 with my grand kids

X1Prowler1X: Fuck em All!
GodfatherMunch:
Chea'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:10 am 
Professional
Professional

Aight we got like 8...FF UG?
please and thanks

For only half-a brick
Diplomatz 'll blast every nigga in yo' clique
And no one is stoppin' 'til they's a jam in tha clip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:18 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Chea

"Death has a Price"

GodfatherMunch:
Chea'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:21 am 
Expert
Expert

Get me a motto.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:01 am 
Beginner
Beginner

This should be denied on the basis that the members, including the leader, are seemingly iliterate and don't know how to spell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:38 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

I believe they're posting in character. If you have a problem with this, take it up with an Admin privately, otherwise don't bother posting. Everyone has the opportunity to start a family or group, as long as they have what it takes, they have the right amount of members and they can post properly.

As I said earlier, they are posting in character. If they are not, then they won't be very successful in terms of heists and other types of jobs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:54 pm 
Professional
Professional

How 'bout we chill with the spamming, and get a FF & UG set up for us....and C. Winston Hayden, I have never heard of you and I never gave you permission to speak, SO, stay the fuck up outta my threads. Thanks.

O, and isn't your avatar one of the dudes from Brokeback Mountain?? Not sure, but I coulda sworn it looks just like those gay cowboys....giddy up!!

For only half-a brick
Diplomatz 'll blast every nigga in yo' clique
And no one is stoppin' 'til they's a jam in tha clip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:43 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Pwned > . >

"Death has a Price"

GodfatherMunch:
Chea'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:46 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

If memory serves, Winston is Matt, who is also the other half of the Lynch Mob.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:47 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Nice family again, hope it goes far. The avatar he has is Dirty Harry btw(Clint Eastwood, fool). Again, good luck. :P

Consigliere/Family Lawyer - The Lucchese Crime Family

Adopted Son of Sal Lucchese
Both NPCs are armed with a gun and kevlar vest, always on them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:09 pm 
Expert
Expert

I will set you up with what you need when you get me a Motto...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:15 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:19 pm 
Expert
Expert

^Good to know someone has common sense. :D...To even say Clint Eastwood is Brokeback...Man oh man...Clint Eastwood is a classic...The two actors in Brokeback Mountain are still trying to build their reputation to be as good as Eastwood.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:25 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

I love how people assume that Brokeback Mountain is all gay oriented.. I mean yes, it has its parts where they openly show they are gay and such but I would say it's oriented more towards two gay friends who grew up, got married to hide their little secret until one got divorced and later brutally murdered.

Edit: Yeah, I'll admit it was funny when Eli said it first on [CRPG] Big Daddy Spanky RPG *Spank* but then when everyone else on the site starts referring to each other as brokebacks it gets old.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:28 pm 
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Locked. When you get a motto PM Jacob.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2