[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Prison Gangs?

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:06 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: Prison Gangs?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:31 pm 
Professional
Professional

I’ve been trying to think of something different and fun for the site. The sexy Schmess and me talked about a debate forum. But, not sure how big that would go over. I was thinking…here it comes. Why don’t like 4 or 5 of you plan a Mafia prison gang. I’m giving you a URL to look at. There’s another one, but I can’t find it. The one I want you to look at is the Texas Mafia/Texas Syndicate. Now, how I have it in my mind is, 4 or 5 of you make a character. We slide your asses into Prison. You post exclusively in prison, doing prison kills, (which happens), the smuggling of dope and selling dope, Prison disturbances (Riots and whatever} and yea, prison rapes. (Done…delicately, of course or as delicate as you can a rape) Coleman back off, put your dick back in your pants. :lol: Anyways, it will be something different then the usual mafia families and gangs on the streets that we have. Plus, it will be of a different type of post to type up and to read. We will not limit you in your post you do, plus this may be good for the FEDS. I know our way of thinking will have to change somewhat, but it may be fun if some of you planned this together. I was thinking, we could let you out on weekends so that you can do the everyday heists that are done now and maybe a job for a family, which happened real life. Monday morning your asses are back in prison and if you read up on prison crap a lot happens in there, you should be able to come up with a lot of things to post about. Too much time on my hands? :oops: Atleast think about it, its different.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this,but I'll TC it later anyways.

http://www.gangsorus.com/otherprison.html

What is life if there is no love and desire?
If I had my way for the world to end in fire or ice,
It seems that ice would be the compromise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:33 am 
DEAD
DEAD

That post got wiped I dont know what you are talking about.

Post subject: Re: Prison Gangs?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:03 am 
Professional
Professional

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:25 am 
DEAD
DEAD

I understand what she is saying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:47 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[Drug Dealer]
________
NPC:
Joe Lakoli (Drug Dealer, armed with 1 pistol)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:26 am 
DEAD
DEAD

http://mafiastation.com/viewtopic.php?p ... ight=#1810

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:10 pm 

I'm interested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:45 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Ill make a char to lead this group

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:18 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Prison Crew:
• [1x] Class A Thug
• [1x] Class A Thug
• [1x] Class A Thug
• [1x] Class A Thug
• [1x] Class A Thug
• [1x] Class A Thug
• [4x] Class B Thugs
• [2x] Class C Thugs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:31 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Is anyone actually going to start a prision gang?

I have not seen anything new in the prison since I started playing. If someone starts one and is good enough, I will make a guy to join them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:34 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Like I said I will start one. My guy is already in Prison for life. If you are interested PM me on this account of Vito DeGrazia.

Warden - The F.B.I.
Inventory:
- [In Shoulder Holster]
- [Always Worn]
- [Always Worn Unless Stated Otherwise]
- [In Trunk Of Suburban]
- [Always On Hand]
Vehicle:
-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:17 pm 
Professional
Professional

You guys should really make this prison gang. It’s new and different and will add to the FBI, hopefully get them active and it’s so realistic. Guys it might be fun to do.

Chants [color=darkred]“DO IT,DO IT, DO ITâ€

What is life if there is no love and desire?
If I had my way for the world to end in fire or ice,
It seems that ice would be the compromise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:19 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

If some people PM me then I will.

Warden - The F.B.I.
Inventory:
- [In Shoulder Holster]
- [Always Worn]
- [Always Worn Unless Stated Otherwise]
- [In Trunk Of Suburban]
- [Always On Hand]
Vehicle:
-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:20 am 
Average
Average

I'll do it as an Italian in jail for life.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]