[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Hitman for Hire

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:05 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hitman for Hire
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:25 am 
Beginner
Beginner

I will do small to medium type hits, mainly focusing on associates to made men. I am also Don Giovanni Gottinno, you can see my RPs in Prima Palermo.

Offers?

"I write Sins, not Tragedies"

Riege Ende- Jeff Hartman; Alex Smith; Dietrich Pankraz
"Wir schreiben Sünden, nicht Tragödien"

Last edited by Alex Smith on Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:31 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Weapons:
- [x1] Lupara
- [x1] Silenced Beretta
- [x1] Large Knife.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:34 am 
Beginner
Beginner

This character was actually supposed to be used for real, as a humerous hitman. I do actually do jobs, and anul sex would probably kill poor me :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:39 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Fine, but I don't know if that old woman can fire a shotgun too well.

Weapons:
- [x1] Lupara
- [x1] Silenced Beretta
- [x1] Large Knife.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:56 am 
Beginner
Beginner

But she can shoot a pistol and strangle :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:25 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:28 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Osteoperosis, I think.. I have osteosarcoma, so I mastered osteo. :P

Please, don't PM or IM me to judge anything. Thank you ... [/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:35 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Alright, bump. I've decided to be a serious hitman now. IM me if ya need a hit done, same kind of stuff, Associate to Made Man. Offer away, for real now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:08 am 
Beginner
Beginner

ROFLMFAO... You got your ass pwned on a stick.

Tanicius HP: it takes five minutes, and you're ethically obligated
Tanicius HP: not even that
Tanicius HP: it takes a fricken 20 seconds
Tanicius HP: http://mafiastation.com/viewtopic.php?t=1322
Tanicius HP: i saved you 90% of the work
Tanicius HP: fricken lazy ass. you aren't a monoped on the internet too, you realize.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:18 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Killed in a defense worse that was half as good as your hit... sad.

Weapons

['Exile']-- Sentimentally attached Machete-Knife (Hidden in leg Sheath)
[2]x SigSauer 220 .45 Semi-Automatic Pistol (Shoulder Holster)
[2]x G36C (In Van)
[1]x Marui SPAS Semi-Automatic Shotgun (In Van)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brothers of Africa

[Hicks]--Mentally Disturbed Twin Warrior (Sig 220, 'Abayomi' the Machete)
[Marek]--Remorseless Twin Warrior (Sig 220, 'Nameless' the Machete)
[Tito Cortez]--Well connected arms dealer (Anything at his disposal)
[Da Gun Runnas]--Ten fouled up Gunmen (Assortments of military grade armaments)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transportation:

[1]x Masked F-350
~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~The Gangs all here. Sallaine, Marek and Hicks. The International Assassin Triplets

The only reason that everyone hypes up over Morals and Ethical Values is because they are the simple guidelines for what the majority of people see as right and wrong. In summary, these guidelines are nothing but an estimate for the chemical balance in your head, or how sane you are. This in itself is a view of perception. If one has the chemical amounts in their brain to step out of those guidelines, you are thus dubbed insane. This means that you are breaking away from the current Ethical Fad, and you are immoral.

But then again... it's only a fad. And they're only Guidelines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:23 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Aint my fault he forgot about my NPCs.......so screw you Sallaine.....

Representing.....Im a blood sucking Vampire also....

Frank Bruno is God...Survived two hits :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:31 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Weapons

['Exile']-- Sentimentally attached Machete-Knife (Hidden in leg Sheath)
[2]x SigSauer 220 .45 Semi-Automatic Pistol (Shoulder Holster)
[2]x G36C (In Van)
[1]x Marui SPAS Semi-Automatic Shotgun (In Van)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brothers of Africa

[Hicks]--Mentally Disturbed Twin Warrior (Sig 220, 'Abayomi' the Machete)
[Marek]--Remorseless Twin Warrior (Sig 220, 'Nameless' the Machete)
[Tito Cortez]--Well connected arms dealer (Anything at his disposal)
[Da Gun Runnas]--Ten fouled up Gunmen (Assortments of military grade armaments)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transportation:

[1]x Masked F-350
~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~The Gangs all here. Sallaine, Marek and Hicks. The International Assassin Triplets

The only reason that everyone hypes up over Morals and Ethical Values is because they are the simple guidelines for what the majority of people see as right and wrong. In summary, these guidelines are nothing but an estimate for the chemical balance in your head, or how sane you are. This in itself is a view of perception. If one has the chemical amounts in their brain to step out of those guidelines, you are thus dubbed insane. This means that you are breaking away from the current Ethical Fad, and you are immoral.

But then again... it's only a fad. And they're only Guidelines

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]