[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Sadistic Shadow Requires Work

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:02 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:35 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Now, I won't fill this post with a million and one rhetorical questions and metaphors, I'll leave it plain and simple. I'm not an elite hitman, contradictory to how I may have acted once upon a time, but I am as most will tell you a good hit man. I've got one or two posts worth a read on this site, not just as Vex but as others. PM me for the ones not belonging to Vex. One of my best posts on this site is although it's a part job, it shows my skill.

So, feel free to PM me at any time about a contract, I work cheap enough, assuming there aren't too many things needed for me to pay for. I also adjust to certain requests.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:46 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

This was one of my longer and better posts, one of which involves hits, heists, destructions and takeovers. It is the kidnapping of Andrei Pavlovna. And the execution of Jeff Littletown, ordered by Frisco for the removal of Martin Bashkir's thumb. Which has been mentioned on this site, hehe.
Well, here it is -

[The smell of fear] [RPing as Alad Bennet/Santino Cambasto]

The phone sat softly against Alad’s soft ear, he listened carefully as his contractor spoke. “Well Mr. Bennet can you do me this job?” Said the voice. Alad really had to think about this, judging by how Andrei had been described, he would need to carefully plan out his movements. “Mr Bennet, are you still there?” The voice had a faint New York accent, but a dominant Italian base. “Yes im still here…ill tell you what, meet me and I’ll discuss a price here, you never know how secure these line’s are Mr…sorry I didn’t catch your name” Alad’s voice was soft, and preoccupied. “Just call me The Cigar, nothing more and nothing less” A slight hiccup of laughter came to Alad’s ear, he was expecting an alias, but neither in that manor…nor one of that style. “Ok Mr. Cigar, should we meet on my back or on yours?” By Back Alad meant property, he was slowly moving his vocabulary to a newer style, but he still had the classic talk inside him ready to takeover. “Erm, yours is fine…any particular place?” Asked the cigar, he hadn’t got the slightest clue where he would be taken. “Well I live out here in Cuba…can you make it?” Alad’s voice became a little more focused, he wasn’t afraid if this guy was the law or not, he could never touch him over in Cuba. “Erm, won’t that be expensive?” The Cigar asked. “Maybe, but it will be worth it…or why don’t I collect you on my yacht?” The word yacht suddenly opened the cigar’s ears and eyes, the word made this meeting a little more desirable. “That would be great…but won’t that take a long time to get here?” As the cigar spoke, he quickly slapped his forehead, he couldn’t believe his stupidity. “Well I can’t help you then…sorry my Friend” But before the cigar could return, Alad closed up the cell phone. As Alad began to push the cell phone back into his pocket, he pulled it out as it glew up once again. He flipped it open and returned to his ear. “I’ll be on the next flight over to Cuba…can you collect me?” The Cigar was hoping the man would reply, not just ignore him. “Yes…call me when you get there…now I must go…” Once again Alad closed up his phone, not giving the cigar a chance to return with a word.

[Come fly with me] [RPing as Santino Cambasto]

No sooner had Santino rammed the phone into his pocket, he began to pack himself some artillery. Quickly he rushed over to his suitcase, as he rushed around for weapon’s it struck him. “Shit…fuck….” Not only would it be impossible to take his weapon’s aboard, he’d have to risk that not only that Alad wouldn’t kill him, and also that a gun shop would be open and selling the suitable weapons.

In his short rage, he threw his suitcase from the bed into the corner. Now he’d nothing else to do here, quickly he made his way from the apartment to his auto mobile. The sleek car from his last adventure sat outside apartment, it was to him the most desirable car on the road, he still deep down thought himself lucky for finding it, and how easy it was for him to just get inside and pull away to work. Santino sat himself snugly in the driver seat, as he firmly placed his hands onto the steering wheel, he could still imagine himself driving towards the most violent, yet satisfying memory he held inside his head. As the sound of the engine purring ran through the car, Santino took in a deep breathe, slipped his foot onto the gas pedal and away he went. The car zigzagged between the oncoming traffic, on either side of the road. Although he like other people feared a great many things, this wasn’t one of the things he feared. After all if he died driving at least he would see his fate coming, that way he wouldn’t have to fear what he could see, and he’d have the chance of escaping, but that was only if he could see his death coming on. Because like other thing’s in life, nothing could be planned to a T. But never before did that stop Santino from caring, or even giving a toss when he tried, maybe one day this would kill him, then again maybe one day it could be his saviour, who knows,, well he certainly didn’t that was for sure.

The car screeched to a halt, Santino had placed the car sharply into a space in the car park. As he stepped out he spoke. “Won’t be long baby, ill miss you” People stepping pass may have thought Santino was talking into a phone, but the truth was he was talking to his car. As he stepped away he softly glided his hand over the side of the car. Santino quickly transformed his steady steps into a graceful jog, he dived between cars. Soon enough, before he’d even broke a sweat; he’d made his way to the departure area of the Airport. It wasn’t long before Santino had made his way to the doors; he slowed down his movement and stepped inside. Santino watched in amazement as the people around him scurried around like ant’s under a magnifying glass. “Pathetic people…” He then pushed his leg forward to step when he was halted. The loud crash echoed as the trolley smashed into his leg. “YOU FCUKING FOOF…F…F” But Santino could do nothing but stutter, he made the mistake of looking at the woman who hit him. He couldn’t help but stare into her deep flowing blue eye’s, and nor could she help her self from doing the same with his. “Im so sorry, im so clumsy, this is the third time this week…please don’t have a go at me…im sorry” Santino slumped his head, slowly shaking it from side to side. “Why must you apologise for nothing? It was as much my fault as it was yours…” The woman smiled, she let out a brief yet dramatic sigh. “Please let me buy you a drink, to prove how sorry I am.” But before Santino had the chance to reply, she cut in “Damn im gonna miss my flight…sorry ive got to go, Cuba is calling me” She quickly darted off in the direction of the check in desk. “WAIT!” With a quick yank of the trolley she stopped, “Yes?” She asked softly. “Im going to Cuba too…” She shook her head. “Because of me?” Jokingly she asked, “No…meeting an old friend.” She then raised her hand and quickly shook it, in the motion to signify Come over here quick!. And Santino wasn’t going to waste time by ignoring the invite. Santino hurried over to the woman, by the time he’d got too her she’d gotten to the cash desk, she had begun to order her ticket. “One Return flight to Cuba please” Santino tapped her on the shoulder and shook his head. “ Make that two please, how much?” Although he asked how much he didn’t care, instead he shoved a small wad of cash, it only added up to $1000 but it was enough. He picked up both tickets and slipped them into his pocket. “Need a hand?”…

[I’m late, I’m late I’m late][RPing as Alad Bennet]

With his phone firmly inside his jacket pocket, Alad began to arrange the transport to the airport. “MIZIO HERE NOW!” Bellowed Alad, and like he’d ordered his guard came dashing over. “Yes boss?” Asked the man, his voice was slightly slow due to his lack of breath. “Right, I want one Escalade ready at the front in 10 minutes understood? Oh and arm it up with some big shit. GO!” Yelled Alad in a snappy voice, he watched Mizio rush to complete his orders. Meanwhile Alad stepped into the bedroom to change. Alad pulled open the doors to his wardrobe, clothes were a must have for any hit man, after all they were for ever changing and moving. He reached forward and removed a suit, its material was a soft yet durable silver velvet. On the tag it read ‘Dolce and Gabbana’ “Ah a classy piece of clothing for once…” Quickly he put himself inside the suit, he fit inside it snugly. “Now to arm up” Alad stepped out of the bedroom and out to armoury. Before long Alad had arrived, a huge range of weapons at his finger tips, now this was what made a man feel safe. He leant forward, picking up a pair of Beretta M9’s, next to it lay a huge box of silencers. Alad then reached down for them. He pushed the Berettas into his inside suit pockets, and the silencer’s he pushed into his side jacket pockets. But he hadn’t finished yet, he then reached close by pulling up a pair of sleek, shiny S&W M29’s, he snuggle slid them into a small hidden pocket on each side of the inside of his suit. “Now im ready…” Alad said. With his weapon’s ready, Alad made his way over to the front entrance, where as he’d ordered sat a escalade ready. He made his way into the back of the car, “Go” Although Alad wasn’t sure if the cigar would have been on this flight but he was feeling lucky, after all he did say the next flight over.

[Romance is in the air][RPing as Santino Cambasto]

“So wha did you say your name was again?” Asked Santino politely. “ I didn’t, but its Sarah Harvey….and yours?” She returned. “Santino…Santino Cambasto…pleasure to meet your Sarah, so why may I ask are you going to Cuba?” He was hoping not to pry to deep into her, well not in that sense. “Well im off to see some friends, and you?”
She too hoped not too pry. “See an old friend…called me out of the blue and wanted to meet.” Sarah shook her head as if she was taking it all in, if she actually was or not was a totally different thing. Santino was hoping she was, he was beginning to feel a strong connection between them both. “So what do you do for a living?” She had given Santino a question that sent a long hard cold shiver along his spine. How could he fob this one off, he wasn’t a very good liar, he’d never needed to lie until now. Well not a lie as big as this anyway. “Im a cleaner…” Well technically he was, but not that kind he knew she’d think of. “Wha like the one with the bucket or the killer cleaner?” How could she have guessed was the only thought on Santino’s mind. “The one with bucket, killers are just…sick, don’t ya think?” Santino was now asking daring questions, yet they were ones he must know the answer too. “No…not at all, well yes but not in the sick term your thinking. They are sick as in they are ill, not weirdo’s, its like some men get a buzz from sex, well these get it from killing. It’s as simple as that, you’ve probably gone to school and grown up with a murderer. And you would have never suspected it, or maybe you did…” Santino shook his head towards the closing of her sentence. “I guess your right…but still” Before they could finish their conversation the plane began its descent to the ground. “Wow that was quick, time flies when you’re having fun…” Said Santino daringly, there was no doubt of what he was expecting as a reply from her. “Yea it certainly does…Well have to meet up some time. Where’s your friend live?” Sarah questioned. “I’ve no idea, he’s picking me up from the airport…ill tell ya wha, ill come to where your staying, so where’s that?” he replied. “Erm, Hotel Paradise” Santino nodded, he made a mental note of the name. It wasn’t long before they had both gotten off the plane, and of course Santino soon left her, as she collected her bag, he’d got no need too.

[Road to hell][RPing as Alad Bennet/Santino Cambasto]

Santino stepped out from the air conditioned floors of the airport, out onto the hot and muggy streets of Havana Cuba. Now he’d have to find Alad, the truth was he’d never seen Alad, only heard of him. Santino couldn’t help but notice the escalade over yonder either. The driver inside it looked quite odd, his face old, his hair grey and his eyes on him. The passenger door of the escalade popped open, the driver pointed to Santino then too the seat. Too make sure he wasn’t going to make a fool of himself, he searched around for people walking over to the car, or even looking at it for that matter, but didn’t find one. “Well here goes I guess…” Santino sighed as he finished speaking; slowly he began to edge himself closer to the car. When he was in talking distance, he plucked up the courage to speak. “Are you Mr. Benn…” but was cut short by the driver’s nodding. Now Santino was certain he climbed into the seat. As he pulled the door shut, the man spoke. “Im Alad Bennet, now what we are going to do is take you to my home, there you can explain to me the plan, and how im going to kill him, and how your going to take these places out. Do you have your own weapons and muscle?” Santino shook his head. “Was hoping to buy some while out here…know any shops?” Alad smiled. “You can loan them from my estate, and some muscle, I also presume you need a car?” Santino lowered his head and nodded slightly. “Sorry…” “No don’t be, its ok…we’ll have to hurry thou.” Alad threw the car into gear and raced away.

Before Santino could even take note of the direction they were rocketing through, they’d began to climb a dirt track. “Where we going?” Santino asked. “My place, I live up here….safer.” Alad never once took his eyes off the road, which was the one thing Santino had noticed. “Cool” The escalade skidded to a halt as it reached the top of the hill, Santino couldn’t believe his eye’s, he’d not once seen the shack while they were travelling, and a shack as large as this wasn’t one you’d easily miss. Alad was the first to climb out of the car; he was followed closely by Santino. “Right let’s get inside and arm you up…”

The shack inside was a much more impressive fashion, its walls were clean and its floor carpeted. Santino couldn’t believe how much the inside differed from the exterior. “This is defiantly a change from the outside, nice job.” Alad nodded, and walked over to a door. “Come on then!” Santino hurried over, Alad yanked open the door. Inside there sat a fleet of shelves, stocked up with weapons. “Wow you have an awful lot of guns…” Alad nodded, he strolled over to a gun aisle, he reached down and threw a berretta to Santino. “How’s it feel?” Santino weighed the gun up in his hand, giving it a quick aim. “Give it a test shot then…” “Oh yea…” Santino aimed the gun up, along the wall hung several targets. He carefully aimed at the nearest one. He gave the trigger 3 quick squeezes and watched as the rounds hit. “Got anything with a lil more umph?” Asked Santino, Alad then reached down towards the scorpions, he slowly shook his head and moved to the next item, the G63K. He picked it up; he quickly carried it over to Santino. “Try this, be care full with it” Warned Alad. “Pffttt…Im always careful” Returned Santino. Once again, Santino gave the trigger a quick squeeze, but he wasn’t expecting its return. A short outburst of rounds threw him backwards; each of the bullet’s clashed with a different area of the room. “Can I take this one?” Santino asked. “I don’t think you’re ready for it…” Alad said. “Yea I am, now I know how she’s gonna kick I’ll be ready” Alad knew Santino was right, well partially, but he also knew he was right. “Right bag them up in this.” Alad threw Santino a sports bag. “Oh and here take a couple of satchels and grenades… and you better take the berretta just in case.” Alad picked up several of the grenades and the same with the satchels, he dropped them into the bag. But before Santino zipped it up, Alad also dropped in a Kevlar vest. “Right im going to send a man with you just to make sure your safe… SAMMY!” Alad yelled out. Within a few seconds a man appeared. “Yes boss?” Said the man Santino assumed was Sammy. “Sammy, I want you to go with this guy here, take the car out front, there’s a few KSC M11A1’s in the back, oh and an rpg-7, stay safe…” Sammy nodded, “Now?” Asked Sammy, Alad instead of speaking simply nodded. “Mr. Bennet, he’s in club float, just ask for him…but don’t destroy the club at any costs…please!” Alad simply smiled, Sammy then led Santino the car out front, it was a different car to which he’d arrived in.

[Smoking Kills – Destruction of Havana’s Finest][RPing as Santino Cambasto]

The car outside now was a 2005 H2 Hummer, “So you driving or am I?” Asked Santino, but instead of a simple yes or no Sammy got inside the car, and into the driver’s seat. He turned his head to Santino “Where to first then?” Santino sat for a moment; he didn’t know where they would go first. But he figured he’d go to the easiest. “Havana’s Finest, the cigar store. You know it?” Sammy nodded, he turned the key. “You can see why it’s called the hummer can’t you, by the way she hums a hell of a lot” Santino could tell Sammy wasn’t in anyway amused, but he was so he wasn’t bothered. The hummer began moving down the hill towards the roads. “So how long have you known Mr. Bennet then?” Question Sammy. “About 2 days, you?” Replied Santino. “Not long, im his hired help.” A small yet visible smile came to Sammy’s face. “So wha’s gonna happen to the cigar store? ‘Closing down sale’?” From the way Sammy spoke, Santino knew he wasn’t being kept in the dark about Alad’s life. “No, closing down permanently, not making enough income I believe” Santino decided by adding that last part, he’d push Sammy into think this was some kind of debt collection.

Sammy drove the hummer around a corner, and too Santino’s surprise there sat the cigar shop. Its window’s were lit up by the street lamp above, its door locked and hidden behind shutters. Sammy passed Santino the bag from the back seat. “Good luck buddy, need any help with this place?” Santino looked at Sammy. “Yea, you can fend off any oncoming prat’s” Santino slipped out of the car, he reached inside the bag. But instead of pulling out a satchel or a grenade. Re-zipped the bag. “Sammy, throw me two KSC’s please buddy.” Sammy turned around and grabbed two of the gun’s Santino asked for. He stepped out of the car, he walked over and pushed the gun’s into Santino’s hands, then he returned to his driver’s seat. Santino placed the gun’s onto the floor. “Better put my vest on just in case,” He reached into the bag and removed a Kevlar vest. He slipped it over his current clothes, and re-armed himself with the KSC’s, but only one, he dropped the other inside the bag and zipped it back up once again.

Santino steadied the gun barrel towards the centre of the window; he took in a long deep breath. As he squeezed the trigger, he squinted his eyes’ to mask them from the bright flashes. But through the squints he could see the bullet’s ripping through the glass, pushing it inside the store. When he’d finished he looked at the window, just about all of the glass had been shot through to the other side. Santino then crouched down and replaced his empty KSC with the fully loaded one. He picked up the bag with one hand, and held the gun with the other. Quickly he moved inside the shop, not bothering to be quiet as the broken glass crunched under his feet. The shop was a fairly large one, but strangely enough, the shelves of cigars were protected by glass. “Why? Dumb fucks…” He once again trained the gun, but this time at one end of the left hand side shelves. Santino then gave the trigger’s a quick squeeze, making wave’s with the gun. The glass shattered under the heavy rain of shells, and its content’s were scattered along the floor. But Santino left one shelf on the left hand side untouched for now. He quickly turned to the right and gave the row of glass covered shelves a shower of shots. But this time he smashed them all, not leaving any untouched. Santino once again crouched down; he pulled out 2 satchel charges. Placing one on each wall. He returned to his bag and picked it and his KSC back up, and made his way into the back room.

The room was nothing spectacular, just a large table and a fridge. Santino dropped his bag onto the table; he placed his gun inside and took out 3 satchel charges. He placed one on the base of the table, one on the east wall and one on the west. He in turn set them each, and ran. Taking his bag and gun with him. But before he left, he stepped over to the untouched Cigar cabinet. Using his gun he fired several shots onto the bottom row. All the glass on the top feel to his feet. He pushed the KSC into his bag, and pulled 4 fine cigars from the shelf and slid them into his bag. Quickly he triggered the final charges and ran over to the waiting hummer. He leaped inside, holding the bag on his lap. “GO GO GO!” Sammy took the orders; he threw the hummer back into gear and drove on down the road. “Where to next then?” Asked Sammy, “Well Prima Luce, which needs a little remodelling done to its interior.” As the hummer approached the next turn, the sound of the first satchel triggering ran through the air, it was followed by several other loud bangs. Both Santino and Sammy smiled. “One down two too go…”

[Prima Luce gets a revamp][RPing as Santino Cambasto]

With the destruction of the Cigar store down and out, it was time too move onto a much greater target. This place would be well armed and guarded, plus it may have many other by standing folk, but Santino couldn’t let that bother him, he’d come to far to back away like a pussy. “I’ll need your help on this one…” Santino said, Sammy knew he’d have to do something sooner or later. What that something was he’d not thought about, and didn’t intend to either. “Fine, doing what?” He replied. “Shooting shit, blowing shit up…doing shit like that basically.” Santino giggled as he mentally counted how many times he’d said the word shit in his sentence. “Right-on, ill arm my self with a G63K, maybe blow some shit up eh?” Santino smiled, slowly nodding his head. “Yep, toss a few grenade’s in the soup, strap a few satchel’s to some wall’s and run. Oh and launch a few rocket’s through the window’s. Make as much mess in as little time as possible in other words.” Alad had never really involved Sammy in his adventures, which was made his have the extra edge, knowing if he made himself look good in this job, that he could maybe help Alad in the future.

The H2 arrived at the foot of the Prima Luce drive, the compound walls were guarded by iron gates, and two rent a guard stalls. The rent a guard boxes were not light up, but the wall’s were. Two spot lights, one on each side of the fence shone down on the road. They gave enough light to see if the guard stalls were empty, and they weren’t. Santino stepped out of the car, taking his berretta with him. He snook over to the stall to the left, standing in front of the door, he took in a deep breath, and ripped the door open. The guard inside had placed his feet upon the edge of the desk to relax; he’d also slid the brim of his hat over his eye’s in an attempt to mask the light from his face. Santino held his gun by the barrel; he raised the butt up, and swung down. With a heavy thud the guard hit the floor, and out for the count. Mean while Sammy had also gotten out of the car, he crawled over to the other cubicle, he pulled open the door. Inside just like the other cube, the guard had dozed off. But instead of holding a gun in his hand, Sammy bared a knife; he’d clearly picked it up from the shack before they’d left. He rose up his hand, and with a mighty plunge, he forced the knife into the guard. The now dead guard slowly fell to the floor; his heart had been punctured by the stab. Sammy held the knife tightly and awaited orders. Santino stepped inside the booth, he glanced down at the monitors, they displayed only one camera, and that was outside the front door. Santino snook out from behind the booth and moved over to Sammy. “Listen the only camera I can see is on the front door, so if we just move slowly down the side of the path we can avoid the first camera. I think I can see two guards patrolling from the camera, if I hurl in a grenade maybe I can not only blow open the door but get a few guards out to rocket em away. Whayya think?” Asked Santino, it may have been a crazy plan, but what else did they have as a plan. Sammy stared up in disbelief; he couldn’t believe the stupid ness in the plan. “Sure why not, but im sitting in the car ready…” He said, Santino shrugged, he strolled over to the rear of the car, he popped open the door and pulled out the launcher. Slowly he lugged it over to the guard box; he climbed inside, balancing the end on his shoulder. He took in a deep breathe. “3…2…1” He gave the trigger a hard squeeze, and within seconds he was hurled backwards, he stared as the rocket shot towards the doors. His face lit up with a smile as it landed, he could see pieces of wood fly amongst the flames, he could also see burning men running. “That’s about…10 jeez, wha a hit, don’t think that could have gone any better.” He glanced over to Sammy; he’d already worked on opening the gates. Santino then glanced back to the house; spot lights had flared up, illuminating the men running down towards the gates holding guns. Santino and Sammy both ran up next to the car, Santino then hurled the RPG into the rear and pulled out his GCK and Sammy took his KSC. They trained the gun at the gate, taking a deep breathe they prepared them selves for a full on attack. The oncoming guards moved closer to the gate, they too were armed with ‘the big guns’. The 4 men stood armed, had weapons that were laughable compared to Santino’s. But it didn’t mean he was the better one, before he could load one of the gunmen fired his desert eagle. Santino let out a sigh as he heard the shot hit the vehicle behind him. But above the noise of that he could also hear the faint humming of an oncoming car. The gun fire came to an abrupt halt as the car stopped, Santino recognised the car from earlier, it was the same one that had collected him from the airport. Inside sat Alad and his gun man Freddie from the yacht, the car aimed its back doors at the gate, its engines stopped and suddenly its door burst open. Knelt inside was Freddie armed with his AS50, he quickly took aim on the armed guards, and with several short squeezes of the trigger, the guards tumbled and fell. Alad ran over to the gate, he stared down at the gate, realising it was open, he gave it a push. He then moved back over to the car, he reached inside and pulled out a classic weapon, the AK – 47.

Freddie held the sniper with one hand, and gripped an X8 in the other. Alad was armed with the AK. Sammy and Santino were armed with their GSK and KSC. Together they would be a force to mess with. The sound’s of men moving around echoed in the grounds, Freddie at all times kept his eyes open for snipers. Alad led the squad, they moved rapidly, quickly closing in on where the main doors should have been. The wooden frame sat alight, and the doors had been extinguished in the hallway. Freddie couldn’t understand why they hadn’t been taken off by snipers, something didn’t quite add up. The 4 men stepped inside, that’s when it did add up. Stood along the stair case were 6 men each armed with a weapon of some kind, the 4 had been led into a trap. But Freddie wasn’t going to go down with a fight, he dropped the AS50 and took control of the X8. His finger squeezed on the trigger, the shower of bullets rained down on the gunmen, it didn’t take long for Alad to help either. He trained his AK on the men that had fell, he gave each body a short burst, to make sure they were dead. No sooner had they taken out the gun men, they moved on to the rest of the house. Alad led Freddie to the right, and Santino took Sammy to the left. As Alad bust through the room, he stared down at the man on the floor. He was rapidly working out, yelling things to himself. His head was drenched with sweat.

[The Angel of death that awaits Jeff Littletown][RPing as Alad Bennet]

Alad and Freddie slowly closed in on the man, staring in disbelief that he was working out despite that fact the house was under an attack. The floor beneath his face was damp with sweat, his clothes were plastered too his body, also with sweat. Alad couldn’t decide if it was fear of the attack, or fear of something else. But it was certainly fear, Jeff’s eyes were bloodshot, and the veins on his neck bulged. His chest had a slight muscled build growing on it, but it was slightly flat, but flabby at the same time. “IM JEFF FUCKING LITTLETOWN, A LOW LIFE FUCKING DRUG ADDICT, WITH NO LIFE…I WASTED IT ALL FOR DRUGS, AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE AND ITS ALL IM FUCKING GOOD FOR” Yelled Jeff as he pushed himself. Then it came to Alad, it was fear of what was going to happen to him. He could tell now, the reason he was sweating with bloodshot eyes was withdrawal symptoms. He’d clearly taken up exercise as an aid to stop the drugs, but the symptoms had become so bad he’d not known when to stop. “WHY WON’T THE ANGEL OF FUCKING DEATH TAKE ME?” Once again Jeff blurted out. Alad looked down at the young man, his life wasted, he was begging for his life to end, but Jeff couldn’t see his life already was.

Freddie stepped closer to Jeff, crouching down to see his face. But the closer he got, the stronger the foul stench of Jeff became. “Shit, he aint washed…” Freddie moved back over to Alad. They both realised that Jeff had become so transfixed with the excessive exercise that he’d not stopped to wash, eat or even go to the bathroom. It made both men sick to the pit of their guts, they’d tried to make something of their lives, despite the rough start each had been given. Alad steadied his AK, training it at Jeff’s soaking wet head. With several sharp squeezes of the trigger, Jeff was blown over, he collapsed to the ground, laying in a puddle of sweat and blood. His long stiff body was lifeless, but you could still see the pain and torment from his face. That way it glew red, soaked with sweat and most of all from the tear’s laying caught on his eye lashes. Finally he’d received his with, the angel of death had come, and it was Alad.

Alad walked over to the corpse, he slid his hand along Jeff’s wet face, pushing down his eye lids. Looking down, finally Jeff could be left at rest, away from the hell he’d created. Well that was Freddie’s view any how, Alad on the other hand despised drug dealers and addicts, they ruined life. If it had been left to him, he’d had have left Jeff alive to suffer in the in walls of the hell he’d seen Jeff so long to escape, but the only people in Alad’s opinion who deserved to escape their personal hell were the people that didn’t deserve the life. But he’d never yet met a person in that situation, and knew he never would.

[Finishing the last coat of fire][RPing as Santino Cambasto]

Meanwhile Santino had taken Sammy through to the next room; it was a large, long dining room. The table hadn’t been set, which didn’t really matter but it was something he noticed. He held in his hand his gun, he had come with out the satchels, he was planning on a much more dangerous route. Both men stepped through into the next room, its wall were lined up with expensive electronics. A long thin smile crawled onto Santino’s lips; he turned his view to Sammy. “Do you know what happens when you pour water on electricity?” He asked all the time smiling. “Yea, it blows up the object…every body know….ohhh, I get ya, but won’t that be a bit dangerous for us as well?” Asked Sammy. Santino shook his head, he began to move the electrics over to the corner, all still plugged in. “Go collect Alad and Freddie is it? oh and a bucket of water and 3 grenades….RUN!” Sammy turned on his heel, darting out of the door and towards Alad. Meanwhile Santino began throwing sheets and curtains to the floor, and one over a TV. “This is gonna be a huge fucking fire bitch” It wasn’t long before Freddie, Alad and Sammy burst in with the water, Freddie piped up and spoke. “I’ve planted several satchels around the house, they gonna blow in about 5 minutes…so hurry!” Santino sighed; he grabbed the water, and hurled the bucket at the large plug socket. BANG! The house suddenly fell into darkness, but the room didn’t, it was lit up by the bright flames coming towards them from the electrics. Each man grabbed their own things and ran, making a quick escape through the door frame. Running towards the open gates, where the cars still sat parked up waiting for them. The men hoped into the right car, throwing what they could into the back seats, Santino took a deep breath, he pointed to the house, they watched carefully as windows blew up, and bricks blew out. The once divine house was no crumbling, under the intense force that was Santino and Alad.

[The final part…][RPing as Alad and Santino]

The cars came to an abrupt halt outside the club known as float, the first to step from the door’s of a car was Alad, as it was his job to kill the man. But he was halted by Santino stepping out and speaking to him. “Grab him, don’t kill him, I got better plans for his ass…” Alad sighed, but knew orders were orders. The 4 men stepping into the club, unarmed except for a Berretta each. They’d gotten it planned out in their heads; Alad would take Sammy and go collect Andrei, then dump him in the rear of the car. While Santino took Freddie to the main office, the orders were to take control of the club not to ruin it.

Team Bennet got straight to work, he and Sammy moved slowly over to the bar. “Do you even know who he is?” Asked Sammy to Alad, he gave a simple and enlightening answer. “No…” Sammy shook his head, he then replied. “So how do you expect to find him?” Alad’s reply was just as simple as the one prior to his last question. “Ask…” Sammy sighed, it was obvious Alad knew what he was doing, otherwise he wouldn’t do it, or would he? He turned to the waiter, smiling he picked up a menu, within seconds he thrusted the menu into Sammy’s grip. “I’d like a whisky, in fact make it a double. And a drink for my companion, oh and one for Mr Pavlovna.” The waitress picked up the whisky bottle. Tilting it too one side, Alad spoke once again. “So where is Mr Pavlovna?” The waitress looked down the bar, there sat a young man, he was sat loosely at the bar. Alad turned back in time to see his drink be placed down onto the bar. He pushed a small bill across, and smiled. He turned his attention back to Sammy. “Listen ill go over to him, when I nod, simply stroll over holding a gun. Push it into his back and well take him out to the truck. Got it?” Sammy then nodded, he watched as Alad strolled over to Andrei, carrying his drink.

Meanwhile Freddie had been led by Santino, they both stood at a door, behind the door sat a foot of stairs. Freddie looked around, and without warning burst through the door. No sooner had Santino gotten in, did he close the door. They both removed their hand guns, slowly climbing the stairs. As they edged closer they could hear the faint sound of foot steps approaching the door at the top. They both stood still as they watched the door slowly move open, Santino quickly pulled his gun, aiming at the top step. He squeezed the trigger without thinking, the bullet pierced the man’s leg. His face soon became visible, the fear that ran through his eye’s sent a chill along Santino’s spine. He and Freddie then ran upto the room, stood there was one more man, before he could whip out his weapon, Santino once again fired, but this time hitting the man’s head. He too like his counterpart fell to the floor, laying in a puddle of blood. Santino ran over to Andrei’s desk, picking up a pen. He then began to rummage through the draws, inside a smaller draw lay a small key. He picked it up, and to his happiness, Freddie had already discoved the safe that the key logically belonged to. Santino walked over, he inserted the key, the room fell silent, his heart froze as the key twisted, and with a clunk the safe opened. Inside lay several sheets, Freddie snatched the sheets from the safe, Santino didn’t have time to stop him. Now with the deed’s, Santino led Freddie back to the club dance floor.

While they had been getting the deed’s, they’d missed Alad and Sammy moving in on Andrei, they came down in enough time to see him stand up from his seat, he moved slowly, yet calmly out of the door, followed by the 4 men.
Once outside, he was thrown into the rear of the H2. Sammy and Alad stepped into the H2, and Santino took Freddie onto the Escalade. The car raced away, moving in a direction unfamiliar to Santino. The trip didn’t take much longer than the one from the airport, they both arrived at a large looking rundown gas station. The car’s pulled up outside, Alad stepped out and moved towards the store. Why they didn’t know…

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:49 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Here is a hit that was never finished, but I'm sure some of you have seen, it was the demise of Thomas Carrington, the infamous cowboy of MRPG...It was ordered by the commision, which fell, causing my hit to be invalid...
The sadly none brutal, or much of a demise of Thomas Carrington...

Miami Beach, Florida – 10:52am

’Lunghi in tensione e prosperano’ The words were silenced out as a knock sounded. A man who was previously lounged out across the tattered sofa had now moved to the door. As he pulled the door ajar, he glanced back at the TV. ”Yea?” He asked. The person who had knocked at the door was woman. The woman’s soft, blonde hair traipsed down her shoulders. Her face though, appeared much more worn and tattered. Expressing a much larger extent of agony. She sighed as the man at the door spoke to her. ”I’m here about the car...” She said with a soft, subtle voice. The man at the door now returned his attention to the door. ”Right, I’ll be out in a moment.” The woman smiled, as the man once again closed the door. He quickly rushed into the living room, turning off immediately the television. As he forced his trainer’s on, he smiled. He could finally fund the car of his dreams that was if this woman was crazy enough too actually by the one he’d got for sale first.

He then wasted no time in clambering out of the house. The woman like directed had waited on the porch. ”If you’d like to follow me, I’ll show you to the car” With a smile, he made a stroll over to the garage. Once at the garage, he hurried to pull open the door. Inside the garage sat a car. The car was painted in a dirty brown, its hood clearly a replacement, noticeable by its different tone of brown. As the woman began to walk around the car, the man spoke to her. ”So, wha’s your name?” She looked up, some what puzzled as her fingers ran across the dints in the body. ”Rachael. And I assume yours is Gennaro?” The man identified as Gennaro nodded. As Rachael returned to examining the car’s body, he began to examine hers. He’d guessed from not only the way she spoke but from the way she moved that she was much younger than he face displayed.

She turned around and looked at him, she let out a sigh and spoke to him. ”So how much do you want? Gennaro paused for a second, eyeing up the car. Of course he’d got a clear picture in his head of the price, he simply wanted to display some false emotion. ”Tell you what, seeing as the car isn’t exactly top dollar. I’ll accept $200, unless you want to barter over let’s say a drink?” The woman looked at him, letting out one long depressed sigh. Gennaro certainly wasn’t one of the few men who had gotten even close to grasping the concept that was the mind of a woman. But he was pretty sure that this woman was going to say yes. ”No sorry, I’m afraid I all ready have a partner. $200 will be fine” She said as she scraped around in her bag. Gennaro on the other hand didn’t understand, how any woman could turn him down. A man full of charisma and style. He glanced down at his body, he at least thought he was desirable. The woman then thrust the cash into Gennaro’s hand’s as he slipped her the keys. With a disgruntled sigh she clambered into the car. Gennaro wasn’t going to be pushed away without getting revenge. Before she could reverse from the drive, he dashed to the door and waved. ”By baby, same time tomorrow.” To put the icing on the cake, he threw her what he thought was hilarious, a kiss.

Now with a happy $200 in his pocket, and now a car that hardly worked off his hands. Thing’s were beginning to look up for Gennaro. He slowly made way back into the house. As he stepped in, he heard the sound of a car door slamming. As he strolled further into the house, he heard a bang on his door. ”Oh for fuck’s sake..” Gennaro walked over to the door, pulling it open slightly. ”THIS FUCKING CAR KEEP’S STOPPING!” Gennaro shrugged his shoulders, what as he supposed to do. She’d bought the car, she’d checked it out when she was there. It was her fault. ”Well, Whayya want me to do about it huh?” The woman’s face infuriated. Before Gennaro had chance to move, she punched him. The attack was swift, yet strong. Gennaro flew backwards, gripping tightly as the blood flowed into his nostrils. The woman was gone as swiftly as she’d punched him. The car she’d purchased was also gone, not that Gennaro cared, he’d still got his 200 bucks. Even if he’d lost some of his dignity. With a sigh, he made his way to the bathroom.

23:50pm

The sound of smashing glass awoke Gennaro. He slowly climbed out of his bed, wrapping himself up in a dressing gown. As he pulled open the curtains slightly, he spied the culprits. But that wasn’t the only thing that disturbed him, it was the fact it was his window’s that were being broken. He quickly leapt back from the window. Hurrying over to the phone next to his bed. As he picked it up, he forced the 911 number in. The phone, he then pushed up against his ear. But it didn’t dial. Instead he heard the chilling voice’s of the criminal’s downstairs. ”Teach him to fuck over my baby..” Instead of putting the phone down, Gennaro stood simply horrified, frozen to that spot, with each word sending him deeper and deeper within in a terrified transfix. He could hear the sound of what he thought to be water being poured. The splashing as it hit against the floor. But the next sound’s were the worse, the sound’s of foot steps. But it wasn’t just that, he could hear the foot step’s moving closer. In a frantic rush, he leapt into the wardrobe, hoping dearly that he wouldn’t be found. The sound of his bedroom door crashing open echoed through the room. The liquid he could hear on the phone now sounded as if it was…being poured on the wardrobe. He could smell the petrol seeping through the crack between the doors. ”Fuck knows where the prick’s hiding. probably under the bed. I’ve poured gas on all the flammable objects.” The sound of footsteps was replaced by yet another terrible sound. Gun shot’s rang out, he sat rigid in his wardrobe. With only a guess that the gun shot’s were placed in the bed. Where the men had suspected Gennaro hiding.

Before he knew it, things had really begun to heat up. He could feel the room being engulfed In flames. Without thinking, Gennaro burst out the wardrobe, hitting the ground as the flames took over the wardrobe. As luck would have it, he’d dived out in the nick of time. With his house rapidly falling into the grasp of the unforgiving flames, Gennaro had very few choices. His most obvious choice would be to leap through the window, hoping he’d survive as the fall. Or his second, yet more idiotic choice, would be to run through the burning house. In a hope he’d make it too the door. He using his brain’s decided to use the window. Wasting no time on running to the window, he pulled it open. No sooner had he poked his head out, did reality hit. If he jumped, he wouldn’t stand a chance in hell on surviving. Leaving him with the more suicidal, yet safer..Ish option of escaping through the door.

Gennaro turned on his heal, facing the now flame filled room. His door had burnt down, leaving charred wood fragment’s to burn holes in the floor. He took in a long deep breathe. His eye’s focusing on the target, the burning front door. The moment he felt inside him that the time was right, did he burst forward. As his feet smashed down against the ever weakening foundation of the house, the only image he could for see was him, tumbling to the floor as he burst through the ceiling. Then being encased in charring wood and burning embers. Trapped as the world around him fell in, burning his soft flesh as he screamed in pain. But in order to survive, he’d have to push that thought aside, forcing it as far back as possible. As Gennaro emerged from the bedroom, his heart sank. He felt the floor beneath him collapse. In a frantic rush he leapt forward, sending himself crashing through the banister. As he flew forward, lumps of burning wood were hurtled through the air, leaving a mist of splinter’s as they moved. Gennaro closed his eyes as he fell, he dreaded seeing his fate. But to his sheer amazement, he didn’t go crashing into a burning corner. As he leapt up, he made one last frantic dash for the door, hoping this time he would make it out alive.

The air outside began to smoother him, he gasped frantically. His eyes were blurred through the steams of tears caused by the intense heat and smoke. The sound of fire engine’s approaching in the distance failed to give the comfort he needed. If he’d have not done any action in the house, when or how he’d done them. He would have certainly not been there at that time.

Miami Police station – 3:04am

”Tell me again Mr Stilone, what happened yesterday...” The officer kept glancing down at his water, and occasionally taking a drink from the cup of coffee by his hand. ”I sold this girl a car, she said her name was Rachael. She gave me $200 for the car. When she came back about 5 minutes later, she punched me. Then she was gone by the time I could get up. So I lived the rest of the day out, ignoring the fact I’d been punched severely in the face. Then I woke up to the sound of smashing glass, I looked out the window and there they were throwing bricks at my house. I then quickly picked up the phone, and they had obviously knocked the one down stairs over as I could hear all that was said. So then I ran and hid in the wardrobe…” Gennaro then lowered his shaking head into his hands. The officer sighed. ”Mr Stilone, we’re gonna have to finish this today. We need the information while it’s still fresh in your mind.” Truth be told that it wasn’t that. It was in reality so the cop could get home, and lay his great fat ass in his nice warm snug bed. ”Then they came in and poured gas all over the room, and set fire to it. Burning the house down...” The cop then scribbled down the last words. He then looked back at the clearly distraught Gennaro and smiled. ”You got a place to go, like a family or friend?” Gennaro shook his head, he was alone. A problem he’d brought upon himself through selfish acts and childish mistakes. Something he’d always regret. ”My families dead and my friends are all long gone. You see I moved, meaning I lost contact with the friend’s I had.” As luck would have it, Gennaro knew of a small motel not far from the police station, it was a cheap place and a place he could get comfy in. ”Yeah, I know a small, cheap motel. You guy’s don’t have a phone do you?” The cop pointed to the door. Payphone, it’s down the corridor to the right...” Gennaro smiled, immediately getting up from his seat, and making his way over to the pay phone.

As he placed the phone to his ear, terrifying recollections of the night’s events flooded back, he could have sworn he could still hear the chilling voice’s as they plotted against him. The room seemed as if it was slowly closing in, trapping him in the corner like before. His head began to ache, and his eye’s began to blur. He thought he was going mad... Never before had he lost control the way he had, Gennaro wasn’t a drug addict, so loosing control and breaking into a sweat and hallucination wasn’t really his scene. The vivid scene began to run back into his mind, bursting out into the roaring flames, stumbling out of the fuel fed flames and into the air. His life was gone, everything he owned. All lost to the hand’s of a psychotic bitch. Suddenly his finger’s burst open, allowing the receiver to fall free, clashing up against the wall with every swing. He couldn’t bring himself to raise the receiver and re-place it, something inside him didn’t want to. Maybe it was the sight he now beheld, or maybe it was still the shock. He didn’t know, but he cared more about the woman strolling through the door. He recognised her rough face, standing out against her young, delicate body. One word began to race through his mind ‘ ARSONIST’ . The adrenaline raced through his aching body, and the sweat dribbling along his dirt coated skin. His hands began to clench in fists of rage, trying desperately to hold him back, slowly loosing the fight.

His adrenaline hungry rage slowly became the victor, taking him to levels of rage and strength he’d never before felt. He could feel his the veins in his fists, ready to burst under the strength of his clenched fists. Gennaro’s eyes trailed her as she picked up the item’s she was offered. Before he knew what he was doing, he’d got the phone back against ear. The mono-tone buzzing in Gennaro’s ear began to drown out the sound around him. His eye’s still transfixed upon the woman, studying her every move like a spy. Her movements were swift, but her mind was clearly slow. He’d guessed that from the blank stare’s she offered, barely paying attention as she was spoke to. ”Yea, Thanks for lending me the cash Buddy” Said Gennaro, faking the conversation. Before long, she pushed open the doors and stepped outside. This was the sign that Gennaro was waiting for. He slammed the phone back onto the receiver, and hurried through the doors.

The woman stood outside her car, placing a cigarette between her lips. Her car was a sleek sport’s car, one much more fashionable than the one purchased from him. He strolled across the parking lot, passing the variation of civilian cars. Heading directly towards his target. Directing his feet through the gap’s between cars. The woman glanced across the parking lot, as a man who clearly knew her appeared. As he spoke, she simply feigned interest as Gennaro walked closer. She’d soon guessed what he wanted her for, he could tell that by the way that she leaped into her car, struggling to push the man away, who simply refused to budge. As Gennaro got closer, she began to use my decisive tactics to remove the stone that was the man. Before she could push him away, Gennaro had invited himself into the car. ”Hello,” He said with a surprisingly calm, yet chilling toned voice. She gulped, giving the man a hefty push then slamming her door. As she started up her engine she spoke. ”...You don’t understand, It wasn’t my idea, it was my boyfriends...honest.” Gennaro shook his head, he wasn’t buying her feeble plea, just enjoying the fact he’d got somebody at his mercy. ”I don’t give a flying fuck... Take me too your boyfriend then.” Said Gennaro decisively. As directed, she started up the car, slowly making her way out of the car lot. The car hadn’t been running long when Gennaro glanced at the woman. ”Why... Why would you ruin a life like that eh?” She shook her head; he knew what she was going to reply with, ”I just said it was my boy friend’s idea.” Gennaro let out a chuckle. He didn’t fully understand why they were racing towards her boyfriend. Surely her death would be a big enough indicator that Gennaro knew who was behind it. Then he could take the car; get out alive and life on for much longer. His once again clenched fist’s raised up; she stared at him, in complete and utter horror. ”Goo” But his word’s were cut short by the screeching of tyres. Both of them stared in horror as the on-coming car collided with them. Gennaro felt a sudden jerk as he was hurled forward. He watched from the part safety of his belt as the woman was lunged through the windscreen. Smashing into the other. The other driver had slumped over his air back, clearly knocked out for the count.

Gennaro attempted to push on his door, he could feel the door wanting to open but not being able. He groaned as he pushed on the door, smashing against it in a fierce attempt to burst it open. After one long, hard fierce burst of energy, the door flung open. He dropped out on the now oil covered floor. The smell of gas hit his nostrils; he frantically looked around for the source. But before he could do anymore, he saw once again the viscous element he’d tackled once before. A great wall of fire raced towards the two cars, causing Gennaro to dart off. As he ran he could feel the intensify. Even more so as the cars blew up, small pieces of hot metal crashed down onto his skin. The sound of the explosion rocked the ground, causing people around him to scream. Gennaro desperately began to look for a hideout, somewhere to run while the people were in panic. He couldn’t face the police again, not after what had happened last time. The street’s around him were full of terrified people, running around like headless chickens. Attempting to get a closer peak at the wreckage, some even trying to pull pieces away. The only one not running around appeared to be a smartly dressed man. He stood next to a sleek black car. His head nodding as he opened the door. Gennaro pointed to himself, receiving in return a swift nod. Knowing that there was no possible way for him to escape the madness any other way, he made his way over to the car.

Crime Scene - 7:08am

The car’s metallic black paint glistened in the early morning sun. The focused beam’s bouncing off into Gennaro’s eyes. As he masked his face with his hand’s, he felt himself step into the side of the car. ”Mr Stilone I presume…” Said a raspy voice. Gennaro lowered himself slightly, allowing him a better view of the man speaking to him. ”Depends who’s asking… Who are you?” Gennaro said. The man chuckled, and coughed before he continued to speak. ”I’m here on behalf of my employer, he requires your talent’s to do some rat whacking. If you catch my drift.” Gennaro, although fully understand what he was being told, decided to play dumb to be safe. ”Rat…Whacking?! Explain…” The man pushed a folder on the space next to him, slapping on top of it. ”Get in kid… I’ll explain more.” Gennaro gulped, but judging by the guard’s that had appeared around the car he didn’t have much choice. As he climbed in, he picked up the folder. While the guard’s disappeared, he began to read through the folder. Hashomer Hatzair was the desired target. Enclosed also inside the folder were several Polaroid’s of the man. One of the shot’s was clearly a spy shot, Gennaro had judged this from the angle of the shot. He didn’t expect the man to allow a man to take a photo from that low an angle. Many of the other photo’s were either from a CCTV camera or a shot only displaying his face amongst a crowd, in which case he’d been highlighted by a large red circle around his head. ”Your Target… He’s a strategic man, very swift and skilled with many arts. He’s going to be like a prick in your side until you remove him. We’re unsure if he knows that we are onto his case. But either way he’ll still be a terrible challenge.” While Gennaro was trying to not only figure out why he was the one being hired, but also what this man had done. Oh and the small fact of who the fuck he was sat next too. ”Hold on a second… First of all, WHO ARE YOU! Second of all, what do I have to do with this man?” The man then paused for a second, turning his head to Gennaro. ”My employer wishes to remain fully anonymous until a more suitable situation arises. Second, You are the selected killer. Why you may ask, well we bugged the police station, your story mesmerised us. We were the one’s who placed the attack on your house, the girl and the crash were all simply a set up. A simple set up to get you into this car, giving you the chance to escape and live the life of a rich man.” As far fetched as shit from China did this story seem to Gennaro, something deep inside him bought it, something willing to fight to the top just to see if it truly was as amazing as it sounded. The man coughed, indicating he wished to continue. ”I know you probably don’t believe me, but explain why we were there at the final scene, waiting for you, how we knew about the fire. If you can of course.” Gennaro pondered for a moment, trying with out prevail to come up with a logical reason. ”I..i can’t…” Stuttered Gennaro. ”Exactly…” Said the man defiantly.

12:09pm – On the road again

Gennaro was stuck now, he was stuck in the rear of a car with a man who he didn’t know and a job he didn’t know if he should take or not. ”But I don’t have any guns…” Said Gennaro, in a faint hope this would help out of the problem. The man then, causing Gennaro’s heart to stop, spoke to the driver. ”Stop outside the nearest gunstore…” The driver then nodded. Gradually the car’s momentum vanished. The man pointed to the gun store, and nodded. ”There you go..” Gennaro sighed, slowly climbing out of the car. As he made his way to the gun store, he began to contemplate what he was going to purchase. He reached into his back pocket, pulling out the notes he’d been given earlier, before the incident. Once at the counter, he let out a sigh and spoke. ”I’d like a gun please, one I can purchase for $200. It need’s to be small, but packed with power” The clerk nodded, reaching under the counter. Once he straightened up, he placed down two guns. Each gun looked ideal for Gennaro. ”Would sir like to try the gun’s first?” Asked the clerk. But Gennaro simply shook his head, he didn’t have time for things like that. The clerk pushed forward both weapons, in turn he pointed to them and named them. The smallest was the cz-100, the largest was a glock. ”I’ll take the CZ please…” He said as he shoved the cash onto the counter. The clerk smiled as he placed the cash into the till. Mean while Gennaro had packed the gun into his pocket, and started to walk out, but was soon stopped. ”Sir, you get a free box of ammunition with every weapon.” He said as he pointed to the shelves of bullets. Gennaro smiled as he walked back. As he stood at the counter, he glanced at the various boxes of rounds. Looking at the ones, he’d guessed would fit his. ”Tha one.” He said, pointed to a small box on the wall. The clerk still smiling, turned around and pulled down the box. As he pushed it across the counter, he spoke in a much more business like voice. ”Be careful who you shoot, don’t go putting those rounds into the wrong people, because it will come back to haunt you…” Gennaro raised an eyebrow slightly, grinning in sarcasm as the man warned him. The clerk’s eyes then flickered to the door, Gennaro didn’t need to be asked, he simply knew. So with that, he made his way back outside the store, to where the car he’d been dropped off in still sat parked up. As he stepped inside, the now familiar voice spoke out once again. I hope you got the ideal weapon, after all if you fail you won’t get out alive.” These word’s sounded to Gennaro horrifyingly like the one’s he’d just heard back in the store.

No sooner had Gennaro climbed into his seat yet again, had the car begun to roll. ”So, I’ll be working alone then?” He said in a stutter. His voice sounded slightly nervous, because he himself was. He didn’t really see how he could do a job as big as this alone. The man who had first instructed him to climb into the car replied. ”Yes, you’ll be working alone. At least for the execution. For the taking over of the casino, then you will need a crew, which is our next destination.” Gennaro shook his head slowly, he let out a long sigh. He knew this was going to be one long and boring day. ”Oh…thanks” He said with a annoyed tone. But this was simply ignored.

Unknown Destination – 06:03pm

The vehicle slowed down as it approached the up ahead corner. But it had stopped fully before it had reached the corner. Gennaro was once again spoken to, in this time a quiet and softer voice. ”Right, here your going to meet 3 strange people. People who’ll you’ll either love or loathe. Once inside, talk to them. Tell them you have a job et cetera. See if they want to help for a cut of the cost, you can decide that while your walking inside. Just remember to be realistic in terms of cash, or your fucked…” Gennaro gulped, slowly nodding his head to indicate he understood. So with this he stepped away from the car, making sure his gun was close at hand should he need to use it at any point doing this liaison. As he approached the door, he heard a slight buzzing coming from inside. With the door within his reach, he took in several long, heavy breaths. His knocks were faint ones, but he was sure they’d been heard. After several moments, and many long breaths later, he knocked again. This time with a heavy and loud rattling knock. He knew they’d heard this one. The previous buzz had gone, and been replaced by the sound of foot steps approaching the door. ”Who is it? Whayya want? We don’t want any!” Gennaro pulled a puzzled face, he didn’t understand what the man was rambling about. ”I’ve come to see you about some work, I’m told you’re the best guys to see about doing…doing” But Gennaro’s words were cut short by a snappy retort. ”By doing what? Stuttering?” The space behind the door then echoed with chuckles. ”Nnno…I was thinking more about taking over a casino..” Suddenly a clang of metal was the only thing Gennaro heard. Well until the door burst open. The man inside the door frame grabbed Gennaro and pulled him inside. ”Please, follow us.” Gennaro did exactly what he was told, he followed the men.

The men led him into a somewhat scruffy living room, its floors lined with empty pizza boxes and dirty magazines. ”I’m Gennaro Stilone by the way…” Gennaro spurted out. The man who had answered the door smiled, and spoke. ”I’m Marcus Dekay, this here is my brother Alek Dekay. And that over by the door is Simon Rogers” Gennaro nodded at each man and smiled in turn. He then looked at Marcus and spoke. ”So, am I going to have to pay you a lot, or will the shear pleasure of being criminals suffice?” He said with a cheeky grin. The man named Marcus shook his head, clearly he didn’t find it amusing as Gennaro did. ”If you are going to consider this a joke then we won’t even think twice about helping you…” Gennaro sighed, he could tell this was going to be harder than a simple question, with a simple answer. ”First, you need to prove to us that your not yanking our chain, and that your not going to fuck up..” A puzzled Gennaro simply nodded his head, unsure of what they were expecting him to do. ”So..? Marcus sighed, giving Gennaro the feeling that this wasn’t the right thing to say. ”A ‘friend’ of ours has been stealing cash from some of our other friends…What we need to do is pay him a visit, make sure he knows what he’s done is wrong.” Gennaro felt his heart race to his throat with every word. As he gulped, he question the statement. ”…Where? When? How?” He spurted out. Marcus sighed, reaching into his pocket. ”I can see this is going to take a very long time…” As he rolled his eyes, he made his way over to a cupboard. With out another word or mummer he opened it up. As his hand fumbled inside, Gennaro began to once again straighten up his attire. But before he had time to finish, Marcus had returned. In his hand lay a large and very sharp bladed knife. ”Cut his fucking throat… We’ll steal the cash…” For a second time Gennaro gulped. He didn’t know if he was ready to be an unprovoked, cold blooded killer. But before he could take note of what was happening, the knife was being thrust into his hand.

Marcus smiled, leading Gennaro to the back door. He pointed to a small house, nothing more than 60 yards from the end of the garden. ”There… you hop the fence after us K?” Gennaro gave a reluctant nod, bracing him self for the door finally slamming shut. As the sound echoed through the back, he watched as the 3 men carefully leapt over the fence. With the final leg slipping over, Gennaro darted forward. And with little effort, he’d made it over to the other side. The others hadn’t been over long when they’d begun to break into the house. Through a mixture of sharp blades and skilful hand movements, they were in. ”Fuck…” He whispered. The house was full to the brim, of what appeared to be antiques. With a quick grin from Marcus, he pointed to a small door. The door’s edges allowed a trickle of light to seep through. Gennaro then clasped his ear against the door, hearing nothing but the faint hum of a radio or television and a snore. He was about to wrap his fingers around the door, when suddenly Marcus intercepted. With a slight twist of the handle with his glove hidden hand, the door creaked open.

Gennaro was the only one to sneak inside. With his blade trapped tightly between his fingers, he began to walk, taking in long and deep breaths. Although they were long, his mind begged to differ, with his mind telling him to breathe deep, he could feel panic begin. But before he had time to think or even contemplate his act, he’d moved. The sharp blade of the dagger ripped across the man’s neck. Without a scream or even a twitch, the man dropped forward…dead. Gennaro then let t his head sink, turning around, making his way outside the study. That was hit, his true first kill, well at least his first kill he’d seen with his own eyes. His other ‘kill’ had been shrouded by mystery, he’d no proof that the woman had actually met her maker. Gennaro then strolled back down the corridor, passing the others. Until he reached Marcus, who was clearly in a deep state of thought. ”So, what’s next on the agenda?” Marcus glanced up, he squinted his eyes. ”You kill well kid, I believe we could actually make this work… With our skill and brain’s maybe we can actually earn something.” Gennaro nodded, Marcus then pointed to the way they’d come in. ”Alek will take you back, Simon and I will join soon.” The man that had earlier been named Alek suddenly stepped forward, leading Gennaro back to the house of the 3 men.

As the two leaped over the fence, the sound of a screaming woman echoed through the yard, it was followed closely by the thuds as the other two crashed down to earth. ”GET INTO THE HOUSE, QUICK!” Gennaro was the first one to dive through the door, his knife still tightly stored in his fist. As the 4 men dashed into the living room Marcus held out his hand, as he attempted to get his breath back. Marcus simply dropped the knife onto Marcus’ palm, he then placed it back where he’d grabbed it before. ”So, you ready.. We really need to push on.” Said Gennaro, already looking towards the door. Marcus glanced across to the other two, Alek simply shrugged, Simon on the other hand nodded, not just any nod it was the nod that clearly made up Marcus’ mind. ”We’ll join, for a 30/70 cut. 30 for us, 70 for you. I’m sure you’ll see that as extremely fair.” Gennaro, without really listening nodded, leading the 3 of them, who had taken their time on loading them selves with weapons to the limo that was waiting for Gennaro from earlier.

As they all slid into the posh, now much darker interior of the limousine the man that had originally ‘hired’ Gennaro spoke. ”So, you’ve agreed to help. Well that is good news. I’m assuming that Mr. Stilone has debriefed you on our situation?” Marcus nodded, then reached into his pocket and slid out a shinning hand gun........

To be continued...?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:51 pm 
Average
Average

Too bad you never had the balls to finish it. :)

Eclipses both the sun and moon
To understand you know too soon
There is no sense in trying.

Pointed threats, they bluff with scorn
Suicide remarks are torn
From the fool's gold mouthpiece
The hollow horn plays wasted words
Proves to warn
That he not busy being born
Is busy dying."

- Bob Dylan, "It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:20 pm 
Professional
Professional

Glad you came to your senses and realized you suck.

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,
though the science of a nigga still yet to be found
So light up some green, and pass it around

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:22 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Ha, no, I never finished it as I did it so close to the end of the commision. And without the commision how the hell am I suppossed to have both permission and reason...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:32 pm 
Professional
Professional

Eh probably better that way...otherwise Freddy woulda bitch slapped you, eaten you up, and spit you back out all in the first two paragraphs of his defense...then in the third paragraph, he'd stop going easy on you.

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:39 pm 
Average
Average

Eclipses both the sun and moon
To understand you know too soon
There is no sense in trying.

Pointed threats, they bluff with scorn
Suicide remarks are torn
From the fool's gold mouthpiece
The hollow horn plays wasted words
Proves to warn
That he not busy being born
Is busy dying."

- Bob Dylan, "It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:54 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Is there a reason why you're spamming my topic because I'm growing tired of you insulting me. It's growing old and pointless now. People are fed up, so why do you keep doing it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:01 pm 
Professional
Professional

Nah no reason really, you just happen to be one of my punching bag guys. Also, by people do you mean yourself, you, and you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:06 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

No, I mean the people who are too afraid that you were ridicule them to stand up, thats who. I don't get you Alex, you want people to RP, yet you continue to insult them. If you want people to stay then shut the fuck up, because all you're doing is either pissing them off so they leave, or scare them off. You and a few others may find it funny, but it fucks people off. The sooner you realise that, the sooner people will enjoy RPing again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:11 pm 
Professional
Professional

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:32 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:43 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

I remember ordering that.. was a good read.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]