[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Anonymous

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:31 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Anonymous
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:06 am 

No one person is immortal in this life, save for the one who is not truly there. There comes a day, and that day may not be today, when someone needs saving, or when someone needs someone else taken care of. I can do that. I have no preceding reputation to outright boast about as, perhaps, some of the others do. I don't need a reputation. Reputation does not get jobs done. My services aren't cheap, but what is money but a man-made tool when in desperate need of a favor?

Last edited by Francesco Bonanno II on Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:24 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:07 am 
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

^

Great writer...homo...but great writer. Anyone who thinks Cas and Ebony are the best hitmen they've ever seen, should check out a piece by this clown. Also the man to thank for Genovese being created...he let me takeover Bonanno from him, and that gave me the confidence to run my own orginization.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:14 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Yeah...Frank was without a doubt, one of the best rpers back in the day man. I'm glad you decide to listen to me and join the site. We need to get some more of the old players on the site.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:16 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Yes the hell he is. He is also a great person OOC. He once gave me three mill for mistaking me for someone else lol... If that isn't nice, I just don't know what is.

Former Capo Crimini - The Lucchese Crime Family

"When your as old as I am, It's a suprise just waking up every morning."

-
-
-
-
-
-

-

-

-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:07 pm 
Average
Average

Eclipses both the sun and moon
To understand you know too soon
There is no sense in trying.

Pointed threats, they bluff with scorn
Suicide remarks are torn
From the fool's gold mouthpiece
The hollow horn plays wasted words
Proves to warn
That he not busy being born
Is busy dying."

- Bob Dylan, "It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:54 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Francesco is a great role-player, and its good to see some old timers here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:15 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Wow, Frank Bonanno is here? Good to know. I didnt know Fredrick, Alex, Solivagus and others were here too. I just registered, its nice to see you guys again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:09 am 

We need more of the old mafia.com players on here. They really put heart in their writing. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:09 am 

We need more of the old mafia.com players on here. They really put heart in their writing. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:39 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Errr, no?

Weapons:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:18 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:33 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:47 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Leave him be, Soli ... he obviously doesn't know what he's talking about :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:09 pm 

Damn, you say one thing and people jump down your back. No, I'm not saying people now don't have heart. Arc...shutup. :P

Post subject: The Original Andolini
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:03 am 

To those of you who compliment me, thank you, thank you very much. You have no idea how much I appreciate those compliments. However, to those of you who disrespect Sammy K, you should know that such a name as that is not the name he is remembered by. He is Don Vito Corleone, the original Andolini. Know your place. If you disrespect him, you disrespect me.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next