[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Dmitri Volganof | Open For Contracts

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:20 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:05 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Nice Russian name, Sergai. The German avatar totally fits it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:50 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

uh i found this avatar under Russian sniper my friend i dont' believe hes german or google is messed up.

weapons:
SV-98

Vehicles
Black Cadillac

Hitman For Hire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:51 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

lol, nice avatar though, I like it.

Representing.....Im a blood sucking Vampire also....

Frank Bruno is God...Survived two hits :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:12 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Your work is definately awesome. If I ever don't want to do a hit myself you'll be the man I contact :D

[URL=http://mafiastation.com/viewtopic.php?p=12235#12235]
ThatOneHitman: If this doesn't work, I'm going to stuff that bitch naked in a tanning booth so he'll get cancer and die that way. I'd like to see him defend that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:00 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Bump. Still accepting hits and such.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:31 am 
Professional
Professional

Good stuff home boy. But my favorite hit out of all hits, has to be when you re-made the American History X scene, you used it when you killed Coleman, I remember that. I loved it, read it like five times, over and over. I really think you should bring that character back, good stuff man. Hope to see you kill some more people in the future.

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Get off my nuts, faggot.

[Mr. BigValboski; Said;]
How could you leave MSRP! FAGGOT! TRAITOR!

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Just like when I left your mom after I fucked her without a condom, and she became pregnant with you.

[Mr. BigValboski; Said;]
My mom killed her self

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Yeah, so would I if I was her, I mean raising a kid like you by her self... damn... good for her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:26 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thanks, I took personal joy in smashing Coleman's face in...good times, good times. Oh trust me, I'll be killing in the future. :D

On a similar note, I am free from my former family since they went inactive. I no longer have to worry about work interfering with family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:10 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Lol the sniper is russian, its a Spetznatz helemt.

"You have to sleep some time...."

Contract Killer.

Inventory:

1x Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle
- Telescopic Scope

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:48 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:17 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

BUMP

Fuck, I need a contract. I'll do one for free for Christ's sake!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:21 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

I don't think you understand the problem these days... we ain't gonna be gettin' any contracts for a long time. The natural reason is MRPG of course.

Weapons

['Exile']-- Sentimentally attached Machete-Knife (Hidden in leg Sheath)
[2]x SigSauer 220 .45 Semi-Automatic Pistol (Shoulder Holster)
[2]x G36C (In Van)
[1]x Marui SPAS Semi-Automatic Shotgun (In Van)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brothers of Africa

[Hicks]--Mentally Disturbed Twin Warrior (Sig 220, 'Abayomi' the Machete)
[Marek]--Remorseless Twin Warrior (Sig 220, 'Nameless' the Machete)
[Tito Cortez]--Well connected arms dealer (Anything at his disposal)
[Da Gun Runnas]--Ten fouled up Gunmen (Assortments of military grade armaments)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transportation:

[1]x Masked F-350
~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~The Gangs all here. Sallaine, Marek and Hicks. The International Assassin Triplets

The only reason that everyone hypes up over Morals and Ethical Values is because they are the simple guidelines for what the majority of people see as right and wrong. In summary, these guidelines are nothing but an estimate for the chemical balance in your head, or how sane you are. This in itself is a view of perception. If one has the chemical amounts in their brain to step out of those guidelines, you are thus dubbed insane. This means that you are breaking away from the current Ethical Fad, and you are immoral.

But then again... it's only a fad. And they're only Guidelines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:26 pm 
Professional
Professional

The problem is that it'd be stupid to kill anyone right now considering we'd be pretty much killing activity off completely on this site. I suggest making a character that can be in a family, rather than just being a hitman.

Boss of the Provenzano Family

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2