[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Hitman for hire....[Yes I kill for money]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:06 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:05 am 

[font=Courier, monospace]Blah Blah...the usual crap and all.

Contract Killer for hire, gimme money and I will kill. No I am not depraved or a psociopath or anything, I am just good at killing hence I charge money for it. You want someone dead get in touch with me.

And yeah I know the business is slow as of now, I am willing to wait. Also I will do my first kill for free.
[/font]

Contract Killer: Open for Contracts

"Those best in that business, know very well when to disappear into the pages of history...however to completely forget about them and think them gone is the most stupid a man in your postion can get. Gabriel Frost was one of those men, I have no idea where he is....I havent heard a whisper of him for ten years, yet every night I sleep I expect him to come for me. And every night I prepare myself to die."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:27 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post a sample hit if you have one, it'll show off your skills and people will want to hire you. :D Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:21 pm 

[font=Courier, monospace]Unfortunately I dont really have samle hits per se....however I do have sample rps and such(Heists..etc), which I would gladly give out to prospective customers but via pm. Best of luck to you too, lets hope this slump in the market does not continue too long. Or soon enough men of our trade shall be forced to the streets.[/font]

"Those best in that business, know very well when to disappear into the pages of history...however to completely forget about them and think them gone is the most stupid a man in your postion can get. Gabriel Frost was one of those men, I have no idea where he is....I havent heard a whisper of him for ten years, yet every night I sleep I expect him to come for me. And every night I prepare myself to die."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:27 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

What if... hitmen killed each other off?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:19 pm 

[font=Courier, monospace]Well I dont really have an issue with that...as long as it is a contracted hit I wouldnt really care for the mark all that much.

Why...you got someone in mind???
[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:00 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

So you kill people for money? I was told in the Hitman Listings forum you could find milk men.

«Fade» Legally known as Massimo von Romanio
_________
Provenzano's Ace Scharfschütze
[-Hit man Kill Score-] [ 1 ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:30 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

I think what Bianca meant was that the hitmen should get together--in New York--for some kind of Highlander-esqe Gathering, during which there would battle...

For there can only be one.

*gets hit by lightening*

-Professional Thief-
[Open For Heists]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:56 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Exactly. Meet up with each other, all hitmen- then get acquainted. Once you've acknowledged "competition" then separate and write up hits on each other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:30 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

I wanted that soooo bad awhile back, but AJ said no. But I'm fine now though... I got my own lucrative contract.

Weapons

['Exile']-- Sentimentally attached Machete-Knife (Hidden in leg Sheath)
[2]x SigSauer 220 .45 Semi-Automatic Pistol (Shoulder Holster)
[2]x G36C (In Van)
[1]x Marui SPAS Semi-Automatic Shotgun (In Van)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brothers of Africa

[Hicks]--Mentally Disturbed Twin Warrior (Sig 220, 'Abayomi' the Machete)
[Marek]--Remorseless Twin Warrior (Sig 220, 'Nameless' the Machete)
[Tito Cortez]--Well connected arms dealer (Anything at his disposal)
[Da Gun Runnas]--Ten fouled up Gunmen (Assortments of military grade armaments)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transportation:

[1]x Masked F-350
~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~The Gangs all here. Sallaine, Marek and Hicks. The International Assassin Triplets

The only reason that everyone hypes up over Morals and Ethical Values is because they are the simple guidelines for what the majority of people see as right and wrong. In summary, these guidelines are nothing but an estimate for the chemical balance in your head, or how sane you are. This in itself is a view of perception. If one has the chemical amounts in their brain to step out of those guidelines, you are thus dubbed insane. This means that you are breaking away from the current Ethical Fad, and you are immoral.

But then again... it's only a fad. And they're only Guidelines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:38 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

What's the age cutline for such assembly?

«Fade» Legally known as Massimo von Romanio
_________
Provenzano's Ace Scharfschütze
[-Hit man Kill Score-] [ 1 ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:24 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:16 am 
Average
Average

Like me and Jacob did, we got bored and decided to kill each other. It's in Midtown...still failed to be graded!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:24 am 
Expert
Expert

*cough*reportforum*cough*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:10 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Earthly Possesions:
- '71 DeVille
- Remmington 12 Gauge
- Ruger .45 Auto Pistola
- 2 Foot Long Penis

Time flies like the wind, and fruit flies like bananas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:46 am 
Expert
Expert

But where's the fun in that?
Durr...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next