[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - A Professional Assassin at Your Service

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:30 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:12 pm 
Average
Average

*notices that some of the lines are from the Godfather*

lol.. Alex I will always hate you and respect you.. If you choose to hate me, fine.... God always rewards the man who respects his enemy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:17 pm 
Professional
Professional

Or god sees that he's a bitch, and bends him over the way they do bitches here on earth.

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,
though the science of a nigga still yet to be found
So light up some green, and pass it around

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:21 pm 
Average
Average

Like I said.. God/Allah rewards those who treat people like they would want to be treated. I will respond no more. I don't want to spam this topic neither do I want it spammed. I cannot judge who is better than who. Only Allah can do that. Where's Yinepu when ya need him?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:24 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Past the Aztec ruins and the ghosts of our people
Hoofbeats like castanets on stone.
At night I dream of bells in the village steeple
Then I see the bloody face of Ramon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:31 pm 
Professional
Professional

Or in bed with Allah..bitch gives it up on the first date.

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:06 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

I always figured God for more a baseball type...

Then again, I've never met him. I've met Jesus, though. He always kicks my ass at ping pong, and then gets up in my bobsled about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:13 pm 
Average
Average

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:15 pm 
Professional
Professional

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:16 pm 
Average
Average

Alright SamODD Jackson(whos last name refers to Michael)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:25 pm 
Professional
Professional

Smooth...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:48 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Okay.. To subtract from the amount of hitmen on the site, I will not be an assassin anymore.. At least, not right now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:24 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:41 pm 
Professional
Professional

I already told you that you can't come to the KWK..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:13 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

I never said I created him for KWK.. Cass.. you da man!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:32 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Well.. I am back in business as a hitman.. If you would like me services, give me a PM.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next