M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:25 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:48 am 
Advanced
Advanced

The Canelupo Family are an active, growing Family. We are just beginning to get to know each other and expand in Southern Palermo, giving great opportunities to get yourself known and to create a wealth of your own. We hold tightly to Sicilian values, which means Family comes first, and you obey Omerta without question, we go down together if need be. We are making every effort to ensure that our Family is as authentic as possible.
We believe that roleplaying on this site should be fun, and so we have oriented our Family around this. Members of the Family are encouraged to do one heist a month - this does not have to be done alone, in fact we'd prefer it if you do it with someone else - and when you're not heisting, we'd like you to be RPing with the other members and/or NPCs. This opens doors for friendship, and for betting roleplaying, as we aim to learn off one another in the process of having fun.
Our Family has two leaders, myself and my brother, Cristoforo cel Rau. Both of us have had experience managing Families, and we are both experienced roleplayers - this does not mean we're stuck up idiots hellbent on correct grammar and spelling ... and although we do like correct grammar and spelling (perhaps a little too much sometimes) we like to have fun as well, and this is the primary reason we created the Family.

Our Family Motto, seen below, is representative of our wish to grow, and that we will not let anything get in our way of doing so.

'A chi dai il dito si prende anche il braccio.'
Give them a finger and they'll take an arm.

In the end, the choice comes down to you, and I wish you luck in choosing between the fine families that are on offer ... I know the choice will be hard, but in the end you'll make the right one for you.

If you have any problems, any questions, please feel free to PM me (Atanasia cel Rau). This offer holds even if you do not end up joining our Family.

Atanasia cel Rau & Cristoforo cel Rau
Dona & Don of la Famiglia Canelupo.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]