M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:25 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:01 pm 
Average
Average

Bonjourno. I'm Leon Mancetti.

I'm not new to the boards. I've been playing since Mafia.com was around, but haven't played in a few months. I've been a capo, underboss, and Don for a short time (under a different name). I've played on various sites and try to keep a strong grip on reality.

I'm looking for a well respected Italian family that keeps it rather traditional. I am (and never was) a drug dealer. I think it's a dirty business, though I will not frown upon someone for dealing in drugs. I'm a good enforcer, decent hitman, and a good earner, if I do say so myself. I've ran several businesses and I am always scheming for a new way to make a buck.

I hope this message finds you all well.

Grazie,
Leon Mancetti

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:28 pm 

You should try the DeCarlo Crew. We have a bunch of old, good RolePlayers trying to establish a bit of traditional business in New York.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:49 pm 
Professional
Professional

The Provenzano Family would be happy to have a man like you. We have a finger on every market in this game be it cars, guns, or anything else. Like you, I don't deal with drugs and don't allow anyone above Capo Regime to deal with them. Associates are allowed to do whatever, assuming they don't bring the drugs into Provenzano establishments. Anyway, if you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]