M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:06 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:44 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

I believe Munch is right :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:07 pm 
Professional
Professional

OMG :shock: and to think I was the one to talk with AJ about getting yo ’ass on staff Tom, Pfffttt. And you Munchie… my baby Munchie is turning evil and after all the songs I find for you. :cry: Pfffttt. I can see it don’t pay to be nice. Brats. :(

What is life if there is no love and desire?
If I had my way for the world to end in fire or ice,
It seems that ice would be the compromise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:10 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Oh my God Munch... one of us will get the axe now! :wink: ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:27 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Alex wrote:
My 'Dream Team' Family

Don: Me
UB: Damion/Accardo
Consig: Nick/Accardo
Capos: Fred, Ollie, Matt, [Matt and Ollie would have territories where they could work together], Sal D, Dante Laurio, Natale Castullucio(sp?), Anthony Larana, Capesso,
Lts: Scarletto, Solivigus, Brandon, Matty Luciano, Frisco, Carmen, Jacob, Vic DiTorra's character
Soliders: Everyone else..

Lawyer: David's pretty boy female characters like DiLeone
Random Woman Doing my Dishes: Brandie

Head Hitman: Casanova
Hitmen (Note: I wouldn't really need any...but just for the sake of ranks): Collin, Martin Bashkir, Ivonin, Anthony, Ebony, and my old Victorio Mancuso hitmen character

Head Drug Pusher: Jamal Bates

Damn I miss Accardo & Natale...I wonder how they doing. Anyway my dream team would look a lil something like this...

Don: Nick
UB: Alex
Consig: Myself
Contabile: Ken or Gallo...I would only have this position, for these two
Capos: Natale, Fred, Sal D, Dante, Larana, Frisco, Turi & VG
LTs:Solivagus, Jacob, Schmeisser, Accardo, Takeshi, Marc, Morris, Lacrosse, Matty, Carmen, Romano and Luigi
Soldiers: Too many to name

Lawyers: David & Damion
Ladies: Deaf Chick :wink: , Cassie, Brandie, Anna and Vicci

Head Hitman: Alex...because he would possibly, know how to run this crew better then anyone else.
The Hit Squad: Casanova, Ivonin, Anthony, Ebz, Damion and Azzo

Head Drug Pusher: Jamal Bates definately with Sheva assisting him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:35 pm 
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Shit..I knew I forgot Gallo. He'd by my financial advisor/contabile/anything you want to call it...but he'd most definately be in my admin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:43 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Yeah...Gallo was the best man. Ken and his self know there $hit, when it comes to making any family/organization filthy rich. I learned alot from those two. I wish Gallo would come back. Remember Gallo Brandie & Solivagus?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:52 pm 
Professional
Professional

I sure do. He knew a lot about how the real mafia was and he was a really nice guy. He PMed me like 4 or 5 months ago, haven’t heard from him since. It would be nice if he played again. :cry:

What is life if there is no love and desire?
If I had my way for the world to end in fire or ice,
It seems that ice would be the compromise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:54 pm 
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Yup..he was a great guy...I can't think of a single bad thing to say about him..and I can usually find a lot of bad stuff to say about everyone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:49 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

I think this needs to be said, Romano has never liked mine or Matts characters since the killing incident... where he got his own cock placed in his mouth and bitched and cried until the cows came home... But it's alright, I don't mind... Maybe we could be friends in some sort of alternate universe, where we are both Sicilian fishermen... who date the local twins and own a small but prospering furniture store. But my point remains, Romano needs to jump on off.

I'm tired...
Ollie.

Weapons:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:18 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Alex wrote:
Yup..he was a great guy...I can't think of a single bad thing to say about him..and I can usually find a lot of bad stuff to say about everyone.

I have never heard truer words spoken.

Anything, you guys make me feel bad, talkign about all these good times and good families and good blah blah blah. Like Alex said, I came around at the worst possible time for M.R.P.G. Everthing was mostly controlled by Lynch, or whaetever. I tried, sure, but It couldn't have ever amounted to anything.

Luke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:23 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Rocco Canciano wrote:
Alex wrote:

I have never heard truer words spoken.

Anything, you guys make me feel bad, talkign about all these good times and good families and good blah blah blah. Like Alex said, I came around at the worst possible time for M.R.P.G. Everthing was mostly controlled by Lynch, or whaetever. I tried, sure, but It couldn't have ever amounted to anything.

Luke.

You tried?

Weapons:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:11 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Not really, no.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:41 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Alonzo Jeffries wrote:
I think this needs to be said, Romano has never liked mine or Matts characters since the killing incident... where he got his own cock placed in his mouth and bitched and cried until the cows came home... But it's alright, I don't mind... Maybe we could be friends in some sort of alternate universe, where we are both Sicilian fishermen... who date the local twins and own a small but prospering furniture store. But my point remains, Romano needs to jump on off.

I'm tired...
Ollie.

lol You got me mix up Alonzo...I wasn't Santino/Carmine Romano on MRPG, this is in fact...my first Romano character, but I do know what incident your talking about. Actually...I'm the one, you two came to or just one of you...not sure, but anyway...I was approach by the duo, to help you out with your Corleone situation. This was when I was Tony "Golden Balls" Zasa, Don of The Zasa Family. Remember that...I think I told one of you, that you were pretty good and I like your style when one of you was a newbie then. The character I'm refering to is Ghost I think his name was. He had Forrest Whitaker or whatever his name was as his avatar.

The only thing that I have to do with that Romano killing, was I was the hitman they sent to kill you...which is kinda funny now, that I look back at it. Keyser "The Myth" Soze was my name and probably the closest person to ever kill you. I remember the hit like it was yesterday and I have it saved on my angelfire account. I smuthered you will a pillow on airplane, that a flight attendant gave me...since thats the only way I could kill you, that I could think of on the plane. Everything was good with the hit, but I mistakenly being tired, after working on the hit half the morning and afternoon...was I stated that I bought a ticket via Melbourne and you just stated in your post, that you were going straight to Melbourne. I don't know which one of you was Gough Hawke, but thats the person I was sent to kill. Another reason why I remember that hit, is because I didn't want to kill you really...because I always like Gough Hawke style, but I knew it had to be done. Not to mention...everyone was PMing & IMing that day, asking and talking to me about that hit. Anyway...like I said from the jump man, I don't have a problem with none of you...I was just stating my opinion on a couple things and not caring who doesn't like it.

BTW-I always got you two mix up...which one of you was Jesus Sanchez and also, who was the one I use to talk to on AIM & MSN all the time. My AIM is JackBladeWDN & my MSN is BrandonDorsey@hotmail.com. It probably wasn't you, but who knows...I'm lost like mofo, it might have been you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:58 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Matt was Gough and I was Francesco Atilio, I also remember that hit... in where he stabbed you in the eye with a fork right? Eh, I remember going to help to see the Zasa family for help during our beef with Corleone but I remember you didn't do anything... we had a quick meeting in where you agreed to help us, but when it came down to it you did not move a finger. Typical Italians.

Weapons:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:47 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Jack Romano wrote:
lol You got me mix up Alonzo...I wasn't Santino/Carmine Romano on [HXPG] H4x0r3d Playing Game, this is in fact...my first Romano character, but I do know what incident your talking about. Actually...I'm the one, you two came to or just one of you...not sure, but anyway...I was approach by the duo, to help you out with your Corleone situation. This was when I was Tony "Golden Balls" Zasa, Don of The Zasa Family. Remember that...I think I told one of you, that you were pretty good and I like your style when one of you was a newbie then. The character I'm refering to is Ghost I think his name was. He had Forrest Whitaker or whatever his name was as his avatar.

The only thing that I have to do with that Romano killing, was I was the hitman they sent to kill you...which is kinda funny now, that I look back at it. Keyser "The Myth" Soze was my name and probably the closest person to ever kill you. I remember the hit like it was yesterday and I have it saved on my angelfire account. I smuthered you will a pillow on airplane, that a flight attendant gave me...since thats the only way I could kill you, that I could think of on the plane. Everything was good with the hit, but I mistakenly being tired, after working on the hit half the morning and afternoon...was I stated that I bought a ticket via Melbourne and you just stated in your post, that you were going straight to Melbourne. I don't know which one of you was Gough Hawke, but thats the person I was sent to kill. Another reason why I remember that hit, is because I didn't want to kill you really...because I always like Gough Hawke style, but I knew it had to be done. Not to mention...everyone was PMing & IMing that day, asking and talking to me about that hit. Anyway...like I said from the jump man, I don't have a problem with none of you...I was just stating my opinion on a couple things and not caring who doesn't like it.

BTW-I always got you two mix up...which one of you was Jesus Sanchez and also, who was the one I use to talk to on AIM & MSN all the time. My AIM is JackBladeWDN & my MSN is BrandonDorsey@hotmail.com. It probably wasn't you, but who knows...I'm lost like mofo, it might have been you.

I remember that! I violently stabbed you with a fork as I awoke from some sort of Post-War syndrome nightmare. Good times, good times. Yeah, I was Juan Evilio Jesus Sanchez, Leon Palmer, Brian Jessup, Miguel Contrabandista, Gough Hawke, Angus Lynch, Oscar Acosta...I think that's it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next