[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Haha, I got banned from MRPG.

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:56 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:59 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

I ended up getting banned for making a “commemorative” thread dedicated to Coleman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:01 pm 
Expert
Expert

You win some, you lose some...Welcome back to MSRP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:02 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Join the crew *pats*. I got banned once for posting O RLY owls in the staff forum, but Coleman let me back into his retard asylum. I've been banned again though, for O RLY owling once more.

Capo Crimini of The Lucchese Family

”All the power on earth can't change destiny…”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:09 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

I think getting banned from Big Daddy Spankies Site was on the winning end of that stick. Save for the fact I can't spam shit with Eli anymore, I'm going to miss that, Eli I'm with you in spirit. Now I can get serious on MSRP, so it just turns out I got the better end of the barging.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:34 pm 
Average
Average

I got banned for calling Coleman a retarded freak...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:46 pm 
Expert
Expert

I'm banning you for calling Big Daddy a retarded freak Limmy...

Yo Antonettie... welcome back. Mwahahaha!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:37 am 
Advanced
Advanced

I went to pre school with a boy who had a penis like growth on his neck. He called it big daddy spanky.

Weapons:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:49 am 
Advanced
Advanced

I haven't quite managed the art of being banned yet, but maybe one day ...

<stares at Ayu's avatar> Tamagochi make me scared. But not as much as the fact that I own the Tamagochi board game ... uh ... <moves> What does 'Botto no hanashi' mean? I'm guessing Botto is like robot, because it's in katakana, but i'm lost on the rest ...

The Killmunati Syndicate
- [1*] Butterfly knife

From antiquity, people have realised the connection between naming and power ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:26 am 
Beginner
Beginner

I hate Salvatore Antonettie.

Please ban him Ayu... *puppypooeyes*

"Being old isn't quite bad when you consider the alternative"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:28 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Waaa... I think I know what game you're referring to- but I'm thinking of a video version from Bandaii I used to play in Sega. Never got my hands on the board game since my mother saw it was pointless to own the tamago and other mechandise. :p "Story of a Robot" would be it. Grah grah. I'm being nostalgic which explains the tamago avatar.[

EDIT: Mumu- be kind to the dead man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:24 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

I was IP banned for posting shit with Antonettie, but managed to get unbanned. That is approximately the 25th time I was permanently IP banned but got unbanned within 12 hours of being banned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:14 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]