[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - BS

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:49 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:44 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

And I realize that people don't like doing gun posts, or aiport posts and different things like that, understandable, but they are part of the game. And on top of that you really aren't making these posts very often, so why not put the 10 minutes in to make the occassional post a good looking one.

Even if you do post these things often, make a general outline for the post and change the details. Obviously it'll be the same, and boring to look at, but really so are the short ones.

It's really a matter in taking pride in the development of your character, and it should be done most of the time, realizing of course that sometimes you're in a rush or tired and just want to get it posted.

Private Enforcer of The Provenzano Family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:45 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:50 pm 
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:56 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

I gotta' say, Terrence, that was pretty uncalled for. Limpiri--or, as you so cleverly put it, 'Limpdicki'--was asking a perfectly valid question, and for some reason you decided to insult him, and threaten him. You've done the same thing in a similar situation (a woman made a joke about taking over Harlem, and you threatened her) so you should really just cool down, man.

And Anthony Amadesso's avatar was terrible. It would've worked on a hitman character, or a young hood or something, but on a gangster it just looked out of place. The kid was way too suburban and clean looking. Maybe that's just me, and I'm downing on you or anything Limpiri, I'm just sayin'. I do like this new character, though, everything fits better...not in my anus, though, in case someone was going to make another gay joke.

And, as for the topic--how much of an asshole am I? Two little paragraphs devoted to things off topic--I think people should have the choice of writing longer, more descriptive posts to buy guns and fly and shit, and writing two-liners. It just doesn't matter that much, it isn't that big of a deal.

When people start writing two-liners during conversations in the bars and etc, then there's a problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:58 pm 
Professional
Professional

[ stands out of seat and applauds ]

Leave it to alex to come up with the best answers to all of life's problems.

For only half-a brick
Diplomatz 'll blast every nigga in yo' clique
And no one is stoppin' 'til they's a jam in tha clip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:59 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thank you Victor, I do realize that Adam Brody isn't the best person to use as a mobster's avatar. And thanks for your comments on my new character.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:00 pm 
Professional
Professional

Don't take any offense to the shit i say homies..its not the way i am in rl. I do it so you get pissed at my char. I don't want to be liked, I want everyone to hate me.

For only half-a brick
Diplomatz 'll blast every nigga in yo' clique
And no one is stoppin' 'til they's a jam in tha clip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:04 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:14 pm 
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:56 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

-Inventory-
-[2x] Beretta M96 [Shoulder Holsters]
- Bulletproof Vest [Always Worn]
- Cadillac DeVille

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:28 am 
Advanced
Advanced

I agree that it should be choice, I used to do the short posts, and personally hate the long posts to begin with. Main reason I do them is to develop being able to describe things to make my other posts better. Just my preference, which of course everyone is entitled to.

Bow down to Alex, the master of knowledge (minus cheering for the lakers :)

Private Enforcer of The Provenzano Family.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2