[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Long Ass Heists..

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:24 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Long Ass Heists..
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:04 am 
Professional
Professional

Fuck anyone that does long heists. I don't even want to beat around the bush on this. You NEVER see anyone from the DeCal fam or the KWK post 10k word heists, and WE'RE the ones keeping this game active for the most part. We get no monetary rewards for doing what we do, yet you fags make a 20k word heists and ask for 10+ million? That's bullshit. I'm considering forming a group to kill off anyone who makes that much off a single heist. God that pisses me off...

Also, anyone that says it's for the "love of writing" is a fucking liar. If it was for the "love of writing" you wouldn't be asking for a cagillion fucking dollars for it.

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,
though the science of a nigga still yet to be found
So light up some green, and pass it around

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:16 am 
Professional
Professional

When I post mine you will see I am not asking for that...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:17 am 
Professional
Professional

Then clearly this dosn't apply to you..

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:19 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

I sometimes write 7000+ word jobs. I have never made over a mil on any of my jobs, I just dont ask for that much. The usual amount of money I make is 5-10k a job, that is for 1500-2000 words. Which is plenty I think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:21 am 
Professional
Professional

Right...

I'm talking about people who write long heists, then ask for 10 million for 'em..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:23 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Aye, that is kind of retarted. The most they should get is a mil, it would have to be one kickass heist to get that much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:33 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Yeah this issue is pretty much inaite to all of these types of sites. What I like to see is these mafia familys to start acting like the mafia and get some real political backing or take over union with one of those 10,000 + word heists.

Weaponry Equiped:

• [1x] Rossi M351 38 Special
• [1x] Glock 17 SD

Vehicles:

• [1x] Cadillac Deville

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:37 am 
Professional
Professional

What does iniate mean? Anyways, I agree with not just giving out 15 mil for a 10k word heist. Maybe 3 mil. Maybe. Just Maybe. Maybe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:42 am 
Beginner
Beginner

innate - Possessed at birth; inborn

I spelt it wrong, always do.

Weaponry Equiped:

• [1x] Rossi M351 38 Special
• [1x] Glock 17 SD

Vehicles:

• [1x] Cadillac Deville

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:43 am 
Professional
Professional

There shouldn't be 10k heists period. Maybe once or twice they can be thrown out there, but not on a regular basis. Anything you can say in 10k words, you can say in five. No one cares about the scent coming from the ass of your character, yet everyone mentions all that crap to get their word count up.

The big problem with these big heists, is that they get big rewards. When they get big rewards, others try to replicate 'em. When others try to replicate 'em, but don't have the natural writing talent of the original author, they put all their energy into it, and at the end of it will be so tired of RPing, that they won't even want to do casual RPing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:46 am 
Average
Average

Big Jobs= Big Money= Big Inflation= Big Gay Problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:56 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

I agree with Al Vengetto, these Mafia families need to start acting like real families, not just all hanging around in a business, talking to each other and doing odd jobs every once in a while. They need to plan the stuff out, write small detailed jobs and make their families important, not just rich.

This is just my opinion,
Adian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:00 am 
Professional
Professional

I feel like this is directed at me and the last job i did so i will reply. This story was my intro into the game. Whatever the Admin's give me whether its a couple mil or a mil thats fine with me. I did this long job why? I do love writing and sometimes when i'm bored i type stories, and these stories seem to be long because i do type 70 wpm. And so for me to do a 2,000 word heist takes fifteen minutes maybe twenty five. I'm sorry if i'm making anyone mad with my long post, and i dont expect anyone to replicate that. The thing i care about most in the post is the takeover of the unions, i requested a NPC thats the President of the Teamsters nation wide, so if i get a mil or two and him i'd be happy. Some times when i write large jobs its because i'm bored. Dont get mad at me because i like to write em. And whenever i do a heist i shoot for a high price for my work, now if fhe admins slap it back down then fine. But that work is to give my character not just money but that crucial NPC, and a biography and detailed history for my character.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:01 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Frankly I don't see the point in making huge posts for the simple factor, you acctually think the admins read that shit? Do they fuckers like, they simple see its long and assume its worth it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:10 am 
Professional
Professional

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next