[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Staff App Thread

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:36 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Staff App Thread
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:36 am 
Professional
Professional

Want to be on staff?

Apply.

Dont bitch at me if you are not accepted, it is up to me, and frankly if I dont accept you, or lie to you on aim saying we have other people, its because I dont have the heart to say to you "I dont think you would be good" or "I dont want you on my staff".

mk...

Please apply with the following form.

Name:
Characters you have had on all mafia sites (not just ours):
Past AIM Adresses:
Past Staff Names:
Past Refrences:
Your IQ (post a screenshot, fakes will get you killed):
http://www.iqtest.com/

Note: the IQ test may or may not help you ar hurt you unless you score 0. Its meerly there to jusdge you on comprehension. Some poeple suck at tests but are really good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:10 am 
Expert
Expert

He he he... mine IQ is too hundrad. 0wnt.

EDIT: Yes, I would admit I'm trying to leech off Yinnypoo's topic here- but I'm looking for that one single person who would make my dreams come true. All you have to be is someone who's able to read random things and understand them very well- plus, be able to write coherent sentences devoid of mistakes. That's basically it. I just need one person and I don't care who you are. Interested?

Here are the steps:
1. so you would know what I'm talking about. This is also a proof that I'm trying to fart all over the Information Center with my babbling.
2. Send me a private message! Send me a description of yourself and why you should be chosen for the position. The title of the message should bear any name you want everyone in the site to call you. It may be in any form as long as it's something anyone would understand. This is the fun part!
3. Wait for my confirmation.

Interested? Well start clicking and typing because this is only up for until Wednesday! Do not post here or in the link's thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:27 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Antonio Garafolo
Francesco Veridaci
John McMurrer
Giuseppe Capolisco
Vincent Garafolo
Kai Sinclair

Past AIM Adresses:

BkLyNzFrIsCo

Past Staff Names:

[Mod] Frisco
[SuperdooperMod] Frisco
[Admin] Frisco

[I worked up the ladder on MRPG]

Past Refrences:

? … Not quite sure what you’re looking for.

It’s not coming up for me. Maybe it’s my browser, I don’t know. Anyways, I’m pretty familiar to staff work, being I managed MRPG for well over 10 months. Since I got my new laptop, I’ve had a lot more time to be online. When I do come online, I have barely anything to do, so staff work can probably kill some time. I can do mostly everything, but I rather have judging.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:00 pm 
Professional
Professional

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,
though the science of a nigga still yet to be found
So light up some green, and pass it around

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:00 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Characters:
Jimmy C. Conway [Mrpg]
Paulie Walnuts [Mrpg/NYS]
Joey Lombardo [Mrpg]
Lefty Ruggiero [Mrpg]
Frank Rosenthal [Mrpg]
Edward McDonald [Mrpg/MSRP]
Ray Elwood [Mrpg]
Past AIM Adresses: Lib3ralHat3r
Past Staff Names: None
Past Refrences: None
IQ: It says I have to pay $9.95 to get the report file and all that. I'm not paying a fucking cent just to see a Goddamn number.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:03 pm 
Professional
Professional

And rightfully so, man. Why pay 10 bucks only to be told you're a moron?

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:11 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

lol, nice one Samaad

Representing.....Im a blood sucking Vampire also....

Frank Bruno is God...Survived two hits :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:28 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:40 pm 
Professional
Professional

Last edited by Jackuul on Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:45 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Frank Bruno
Bubba Mac
Past AIM Adresses: Gangst0rz
Past Staff Names: [Trainee] OG
Past Refrences: Brandie(Icy)
I will do it later.

Representing.....Im a blood sucking Vampire also....

Frank Bruno is God...Survived two hits :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:50 pm 
Professional
Professional

CLOSED for contracts

Inventory
Beretta 92FS with silencer [in shoulder holster]
Glock-17 [in Lincoln]
Colt .45 [in back holster]
Colt Python Elite [in hip holster]
Kevlar vest [always wearing]
[x5] Baseball bat [one in every car, one at home]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:57 pm 
Professional
Professional

Yeah..

Fucking dumbasses...fuckers...fuck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:14 pm 
Professional
Professional

FUCK. FUCKING AIM MADE ME LOOK FUCKING FUCKITY FUCKED UP STUPID. MOTHER FUCKING NAZI PROGRAMS. FUCK.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:26 am 
Average
Average

Reporting for duty!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:36 am 
Professional
Professional

I just felt the pit of my stomach fall out my anus.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next