M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:02 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:55 am 
Average
Average

Posted by: Anthony Briscano
This is a secret RP approved by Jacob

Quote:
As the plane backed out of its holding position it started to taxi out to the runway. Anthony walked out of the shitter, buttoning his jacket as he watched the plane take off. Anthony wanted to make sure anyone that could possibly be working for Milazzo was convinced he was gone. Little did they know he was sticking around for some other business. Strolling back through the security check point leading him to the streets of Kingston Anthony was about to ensure his position in the Riina family. Once he had collected his possessions from the little white plastic tray, Ant made his way out to the front of the airport. Noticing his previous cabbie he had used parked right out front again, Ant decided to use him again. Walking up to the man, ”So you ready to drive again my friend?” The guy nodded his head; of course he did making two grand for just driving was a hell of a deal. ”Sure mon, hop in…” Jumping in Ant instructed the known driver to take him to the LaMare plantation.

As the plane backed out of its holding position it started to taxi out to the runway. Anthony walked out of the shitter, buttoning his jacket as he watched the plane take off. Anthony wanted to make sure anyone that could possibly be working for Milazzo was convinced he was gone. Little did they know he was sticking around for some other business. Strolling back through the security check point leading him to the streets of Kingston Anthony was about to ensure his position in the Riina family. Once he had collected his possessions from the little white plastic tray, Ant made his way out to the front of the airport. Noticing his previous cabbie he had used parked right out front again, Ant decided to use him again. Walking up to the man, ”So you ready to drive again my friend?” The guy nodded his head; of course he did making two grand for just driving was a hell of a deal. ”Sure mon, hop in…” Jumping in Ant instructed the known driver to take him to the LaMare plantation.

Tires squealing as the cab left he airport, soon the thought of a civilized city was long gone. Ant found himself in a jungle setting riding down a dirt road. ”More business in town?” driving over the bumps rocked the two men in the car as the driver spouted the question out. ”City? This is the city? We’re in the freaking jungle…” Looking around trying to locate any buildings or stores. ”Yeah mon this is still the city even though it’s the jungle, out here is where we make all our money.” Ant shook his head in disbelief. Anthony knew the impending situation was going to be a breeze. The plant was for all intents abandoned seeing the family that ran was now out of the picture, Ant knew they just needed someone to step up and take control. Ant was much more talkative on this drive, he felt more comfortable with his driver. Even though the man had Anthony wondering were the hell he was all over again. They were traveling on a one lane road, with no room for anything else. Large green leaves from the wild plants slapped the car as they moved through the think jungle.

About two hours away from the airport now, the Jungle opened up to a large field. As the road widened a large house was in sight now. Just as they appeared from the cover of the foliage two men stepped out fully armed with AK-47’s stopped the taxi. The driver waved the men to the back to speak with Anthony. ”What you want mon?” one of the men spouted out. Ant not fluent in the language could barely make out what he was saying. ”I need to see the man in charge, I am here from the states.” Quickly nodding the car through, it seemed he did not want any trouble which was good. Pulling in the circle driveway the cab came to a stop at the foot of the steps leading up to the front door. Anthony gripped the door handle and pushed the door open. Sliding out once again asking the cabbie to wait, ”No problem mon…” Anthony strolled up the steps and towards the door, before reaching a man in a suit guarded by two sweaty locals toting automatic weapons. A big smile grew on Ant’s face; the approaching man followed his lead. ”Is it always this freaking hot down here?” Anthony said jokingly. ”Sure mon, this is our weather.”

Both men shook hands while Ant introduced himself. ”I’m down from the states to make sure everything is running smoothly. [b]”What happen to LaMare mon?” curiously questioning the presence of a new face. ”Oh yeah he’s out of the picture, you know fucking things up is not what the Boss wants.” Anthony played it up. There was no reason to let the man in on the sudden demise of his former boss. ”So how are things down here? I am here to make sure your all doing the right thing” Laughing a little the man pointed a large warehouse, ”It’s full mon, waiting for the flight out.” Anthony looked in the direction the man was pointing. ”Good, good that’s what we want to hear. Well from now on you’ll be dealing with me or a man by the name Gagliano.” The man accepted the new management with no argument. Anthony turned to the cabbie and invited the man in for a drink or something to eat. Ant wanted a short tour of the place. Climbing in to the golf cart with a turn of the key the two well dressed men were off.

About thirty minutes later the two men emerged again from the back of the house this time, laughing and joking like old friends. Anthony looked to the lounging cabbie and instructed him to get the car ready. Hustling out the door finishing his drink on the way, Anthony said his goodbyes. Not far from the driver, Anthony piled back in the car once again nodding to the crew of men gathered out front to see the new Boss off. ”Me or the other guy will be back down soon to check up again.” With that the car was on its way back to the airport. The two hour drive back to the departure gate was silent, as the cabbie pulled up to the terminal Ant passed the man another grand for all his hard work and his tight lip. This time the cabbie passed a business card back and, ”Here mon, anytime your coming to town call me I can get you where you need to go and of course get you anything you need.” Anthony shook his head to let him know he understood and thanked the man. Gripping the door handle for the last time Anthony stepped out and headed in the airport. This time getting on the plane and making his way back home.

Requests:
The control of the Cocaine Plant and all it’s NPC’s
1 Class A Drug Manager
2 Class A Chemist
25 Class A workers
15 Class A Gunmen for protection (Fully Armed)
And the ownership of my own taxi and driver anytime I am in town to take me where I need to go.

[2x] - Colt M1991
[2x] - Mossberg AOW 590 (Secure in the trunk of the BMW)
[1x] - Kevlar Vest
[1x] - Shoulder Holster
[4x] - Extra Ammunition
[4x] - Serial Number Removal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:50 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

DENIED

Outright denied I'm afraid. In my opinion, this RP was not of the quality needed to take over an entire cocaine production facility along with the entire staff. I found it hard to believe, and you gave me little reason to do so, that the staff would immediatly join you and do as you say without question. In some places, detail was good, but the actual take-over was lack-luster, and a bit of a let-down.

So, unless Jacob had anything to say, this is denied.

Mild manner gun mod by day,
*dons cape and spandex*
Super Moderator Coma Black by night!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]