M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:30 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:35 am 
Professional
Professional

Usually niggas don't get to retire from streetgangs. Usually, you leave with a bullet to ya skull. Usually, your own boys put it there. Fuck usually. Samaad 'Big Knockout' Jackson had never given two shits about gang stereotypes, or any stereotypes for that matter, and he sure as fuck wasn't 'bout to start now.

When Samaad woke up from a long night's sleep, he rolled up onto his back, and looked at the ceiling. He wasn't sure what exactly had changed, but something did. For some reason, Samaad just didn't want to be a Hardcore G anymore. Shit, it wasn't like this'd break the bank. Unlike your typical hoodsta, Samaad had savings in banks all over the motherfuckin' word, shit he could retire and take four black families with him. Nah financial shit ain't gonna be the problem, the problem is gonna be breakin' it to his niggas. Taking a sigh, Samaad went into the living room where his boys was chillin' as usual.

Tavon greeted him first, with all the others following suit. Taking another sigh, Samaad motioned everyone over to the dinner table, and took a seat in a chair where he could see everyone. Calmly and peacefully, Samaad explained to them that he just wasn't feelin' the life anymore, and that was that. His boys put up some objections, but shit you could expect all that. Still, 'Big KO' refused to back down from his stance, he was done wit' the game. Deciding it wasn't fair to pull them all out of the lives they loved, Samaad told them Bryan would most likely love to have 'em in his own personal regime, and they agreed. Shit B had been like a brother to the whole crew, so the transition wouldn't be all that difficult. Now only one real dilemma remained, tellin' Bryan whatsup. Considering Franklin was outta town, Samaad would at least be spared that discussion for now.

After clearing everything with the boys, Samaad made his way over to his phone, and dialed his boy Bryan's number. The KWK OG answered on the second ring, and listened intently for ten minutes as Samaad told him what was up. Bryan unlike the others ain't put up much of a fight, he knew that once Big KO made up his mind about somethin'...that was that. The two came to an agreement that he'd stay on the turf, but he'd be outta the biz. After all, homeboy was still a King at heart. They also agreed that Samaad's apartment could no longer be used as an armory for the KWK, so Robert and the homies would have to deliever the remaining weapons when they came over to B's apartment. As soon as he hung up, Samaad realized that he had forgotten about the drugs. Ah well, he'd toss them in too.

As he and the homies packed up almost all of the weaponary, it felt like they was moving haha..Like one of those series finales where the last scene was them walkin' outta the joint and shuttin' off the lights...damn it had been a good run for Samaad. Shit, he had risen through the ranks all the way to the top like a true solider. He had killed for his flag, he had defended his people, and now he was the nigga that gangsters wanted to be...the nigga that could walk away when HE wanted to, and on HIS terms. The straps were packed up with a quickness, and Samaad tossed in all of his drugs...shit he ain't got no use for them now. As the homies made their way outside, they loaded up all the gear into the Corvette, it was theirs now. Samaad needed to keep the Escalade, but the expensive sporty vehicle now belonged to the crew..a way of Samaad sayin' 'thank you' for always watchin' his back. As they made their way up to the apartment to gather up the remaining shit, all the homies stopped at the doorway. Samaad was inside the apartment, and they was outside. They all looked down for a second, realizing that it'd never be the same again. Sure they'd come and visit 'Maad, but it wouldn't be like the days when they strategized and planned on how to run the streets in that apartment. Nah, this chapter was ending, but a new one was beginning. Samaad's legit life, Bryan's new regime, and Franklin as the new 2IC of the most feared criminal orginization in Detroit. Yup, one door was closing, but a new one would be opening shortly.

The four men shook it up and hugged, they had been through too much together not to. As Samaad closed the door behind them, he looked at his apartment, and it felt different. It felt as if a weight had been taken off it, as if it was cleaner. Walking over to the apartment, Samaad picked up the Beretta had been laying on the table. As he sat down on the couch, Samaad considered throwing his Beretta and the machine guns that were remaining in his 'couch armory' away. After all what better way to start his new peaceful life, than throwing away the straps that created violence wherever they went. Wow, he burst out laughing at that one. Yeah...like he'd really get rid of the straps. Shit you can take a nigga outta the game, but you can't take the game mentality outta the nigga.

OOC Requests:

For the following to be transferred to Bryan Williams:

-[x1] 2006 Chevy Corvette
-[x3] NPCs with weapons included (Dre, Tavon, Robert)
-For all but two of each weapon Samaad owns be transferred to Bryan (Don't worry, we'll figure out the specifics, you just approve it)
-Drugs [I'll donate, you approve]
-To be recognized as 'Retired'

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,
though the science of a nigga still yet to be found
So light up some green, and pass it around

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:36 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Yes, yes, all approved.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]