M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:02 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:49 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Vince was walking down the street in the Jamaican hot weather. He was tired, he always did his own work, never got a break, so finally he decided it was time to get a friend to do his work for him. An idea popped into Vinny's head, he had just remembered that his brother lived in Jamaica, his brother wasn't Jamaican, but he had moved there for the same reason Vince was there right now, the police in America annoying the hell out of him and always watching him. Vincent's brother, Antonio, was just as experienced in the game as Vince was, Vince wasn't exactly a good follower, he could take directions from people he respected, but never people he couldn't, Antonio however was the type to do what ever he was told. Vince raised his hand as a taxi was coming toward his direction, the cab stopped and Vince got inside it.

"Go here please."He said handing the note to the cab driver.

"Okay Mon."The Jamaican cab driver said.

The cab Jamaican Cab Driver's cab smelt like weed, it was odd that a cab would smell like it, Vince liked it of course though, "Nothing like the fresh smell of Chronic in the afternoon," he thought to himself with a smile on his face. The cab stopped at an old apartment, you could tell from the outside it wasn't too nice, Vince was disappointed in the looks of the place, he was expecting something more luxurious for a Mafioso to be staying at. But, it was in Vince's benefit, if Antonio was living in a shit hole like this and not doing too well, it would be easy to recruit Antonio. Vinny walked up to the door way and walked through, he was expecting more of a buzzer to be there, but after all, it was a shit hole of an apartment, as Vince entered he saw two tall Jamaican men standing at the door way. As Vinny tries to walk in between them they grab his chest and push him back slightly.

"What you want Mon?"The first Jamaican man said with his eyelids almost shut and the scent of bud coming from his breath.

"I'm here to see Antonio, in apartment B3."Vinny said replying to the stoned Jamaican.

"One second Mon."The Stoned Jamaican said.

The stoner turned around and walked up the staircase, meanwhile the other man steps to the left to stand in the middle of the staircase to make sure Vince didn't try to go through. As the stoner reaches the room B3 he knocks on the door.

"Hey, Mon, there's some cracker down here asking for you."The Jamaican said.

"Bring him up, damn."Antonio Replied.

The stoner walks back down the stairs to the bottom floor where Vinny was talking to the other man. The stoner nodded to his friend and then to Vincent for the okay to go up. The Jamaican moved out of the way for Vincent to go up the stairs. Vinny walked up the staircase to the second floor. He saw the number B3 on the apartment door and knew it was Antonio's apartment. Vince knocked on the door.

"Hey, It's Vinny!"Vincent shouted through the door.

Vince?"Antonio whispered to himself, he was suprised that his Twin Brother would be all the way in Jamaica.

Antonio walked to the door and opened it, revealing his trashy room and bad outfit.

Tony, what the fuck is this?Vince yelled seeing his room."I thought you where better then this bro?"

"Things went down hill when I came here, I got lazy, not much activity around her ya' know."Tony relied.

"Ant, you know you could've called me and I could help you out right? I could have started business up with you here."Vincent said looking at his twin brother.

"I know, but, I thought I would make my own business, and when I failed, I didn't want to give you a bad name."Antonio said looking at the ground.

"Bro, we're family, and besides, you can never make me look bad."Vinny said trying to lighten up his brother's spirit."Look, bro, work for me, I will treat you good. it would be like working for a Don, just the Don is your brother, and you have respect from me as if you where my Capo.

Antonio smiled, he was happier knowing Vince wasn't angry with him.

"Ok,Antonio says smiling.

"Ok, let's start with getting you cleaned up and out of this shit hole you call home.

Weopons

Glock 21 [x1]
[x2]Kevlar Vest
[x1]Colt M-16 Switchblade
[x2]AK-47
[x2]Sig Sauer P220
[x2]Shoulder Holster

Establishments:
Da Stugots

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:52 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Requesting:
Antonio Pizzo[ Class A Hitman/Dealer] This Char will be used sorta like an PC char.
Constructive Critisizm[Besides my Grammar]
Your Enjoyment =P

Notes: Antonio is Vince's Twin brother...

Edit: t was brought to my attention... That Gunmen and Htman are the same thing, so I changed gunmen with Dealer xD

Weopons

Glock 21 [x1]
[x2]Kevlar Vest
[x2]AK-47
[x2]Sig Sauer P220
[x2]Shoulder Holster

Establishments:
Da Stugots

Last edited by Vincent Pizzo on Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:06 am 
Advanced
Advanced

"]<embed src="http://69.56.133.239/Assassin/EuroStyleZ/Bone_Thugs_N_Harmony_f._Tupac_-_Thug_Love.mp3"></embed>

This song has nothing to do with the recruitment, but it sounds good. xD

Weopons

Glock 21 [x1]
[x2]Kevlar Vest
[x2]AK-47
[x2]Sig Sauer P220
[x2]Shoulder Holster

Establishments:
Da Stugots

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:37 am 
Expert
Expert

Hmmm... Actually, I do not have any complaints about this piece. It was smooth, easy to read. Flawless grammar and coding. A normal but very neat piece actually. It was enough to acquire you one guy, but- you want him to be a CA g-man, more like, a professional killer? No. I can't give you that. I can give you the person though. I cannot see any reason why I should give him to you as how you want him. Train him so he'd become what you want him to be. Sure, he's your twin brother, but what makes him the assassin you want him to be? Does he do backflips while shooting people right between their eyes? What's his favorite color? What drove him to become a hitman? Does he suck, or is he damn good?

Let's say, Antonio's capable of firing guns and has a deal of knowledge about them. Class C, alright? Train him so you could upgrade him or something. If you're going to do that next time, make sure to use some credential-effect thingy on him so Antonio's being an assassin would be more believable, alright? It doesn't have to be long. I always say- make it believable. Go for the facts that will convince me, or any other staffer.
Good luck!
:)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]