M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:28 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:39 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Prelude.
Jate was running through the jungle, his final mission was almost his last one. His closest friend was just murdered before his eyes, shot trough the head. They had to separate because they had more change in surviving and completing their mission that way, but then his friend got caught and Jate had to rescue him. The rest of their team was already murdered a couple of weeks ago during the Cartel war, things were going bad for the Medaealena Cartel. Since they managed to kill their leader.

It all happened a month ago, Jate and his mercenary team were send with the assistance of several guerilla’s in the heart of the Jungle there they had to destroy a rival cartel’s base. Due to this his employer the drug lord had insufficient people to protect himself from any kind of attack.

Suddenly a bullet pierced through a tree close to Jate flashes of his friends dead was still shooting through Jate’s head, wherever he went, wherever he looked he saw his face, wherever he ran he heard his voice. More bullets flew past him, he was back in reality now, he had to be very careful. He needed to suppress his feeling if he wanted to survive he needed to focus himself at the task at hand not at the things happened in the past.

Hiding.
He was having a hard time getting through the jungle, after a while he started to recognize the place, he used this part of the jungle a lot, to hide if things became too dangerous. He saw a large rock, that means that he need to turn right here, then after 3 trees left and there it was hidden under a large field of bushes and scattering pieces of wood. The small bunker which was going to rescue Jate. He entered the thing and made sure the entrance was covered well enough.

‘Finally, I made it.’ He sighed, after hours of running and dodging bullets he was safe for the moment. But it was only for short amount of time he still needed to flee the country things were getting too dangerous for him around here. He figured that his best way to escape was by stealing a boat and then travel to America maybe he needed to make a stop at Jamaica first, the authorities will not ask that many questions, perhaps he could even make some money out there he knew that there was a lot of opportunity for criminals out there besides he needed cash for an plane ticket.

Jate tried to get some rest, before he would move on. He slept for a couple of hours it was totally dark now, he did not knew what time it was, he guessed somewhere around 12 O’clock. This was the perfect time for him to leave. He moved himself pretty quick but almost without any sound through the jungle, something he learned from years of guerilla training. He noticed that they still had people searching for him in the distance he saw one guard. Jate grabbed a stick and took cover behind a large plant. He threw the stick in the opposite direction. ‘What was that?’ The guard said and he walked into the direction the stick landed. This was what Jate wanted he moved very stealthy and sneaked upon the guard once he was close enough he stood up grabbed his head and brake his neck. [font=Arial, sans-serif]‘ungh’ [/font]was all what the guy’s throat left before he dropped dead on the ground. Jate grabbed his AK-47 and one extra ammo clip from the dead man, he checked the weapon ‘good fully loaded, auto fire? Nah, burst fire is more my style, yes good, damn I have to stop talking to myself otherwise people will starting to think that I am fucking retarded.’ He was silent for the rest of his journey and proceeded to the town.

The Town.
After a while he reached the town, he stole an rusty bike witch was standing against an old looking house just at the edge of the jungle and used it to reach the docks. It was quit a long ride through the bumpy roads he cycled through narrow corridors and evaded the clean wash of the local’s. When he finally made it at the docks the only things he saw were old and dirty fishing boat’s. But after a while of extensive searching he saw a nice boat at the end, it was an carver 28 mariner, It is now like one or two in the morning.

Jate was still on his bike when he saw the boat leaving the docks, he was lucky the owner was going backwards really slow and careful not to hit any other boat. Jate thought he could make it on time, Jate took a sprint with his bike but unfortunaly he was not that lucky, by the time he arrived the boat was too far away to board it.

Jate jumped of the bike instead and landed in the water, the captain of the boat heard all the noise and stopped the boat to see what was going on. By the time he had the boat lying still in the water, Jate climbed onboard and aimed his gun at the shipper, his face turned pale and he put his hands in the air. ‘Alright just be quit and start the boat and no one will get hurt just nod if you understand.’ The captain nodded, ‘Good, you are a smart man now set course to Jamaica fine man.’ [font=Courier, monospace]‘Well, you must know that this will take almost 14 days.’[/font] ‘So we do have the supplies right?’ and Jate put his weapon straight in the man’s face. [font=Courier, monospace]‘eh.. yes, yes we do.’[/font] Jate smiled ‘Let’s go then.’

Off we go.
They took off, and Jate made sure he stayed close to the man so that he could not do anything funny. Jate also kept an close eye on what the man was doing and how he operated the boat, after an couple of hours Jate knew how to handle the thing.
They were at an safe distance now, they were all alone on the sea. ‘Alright, come over here.’ He said to the man and grabbed his arm and pulled him down to the back part of the boat. ‘This is were you’re journey ends thanks for the boat I will take good care of it.’ The man’s face turned pale and he felled on his knees and grabbed Jate’s leg, [font=Courier, monospace]‘no, please don’t let me die I will do anything.’[/font] ‘Sorry I just can’t trust you.’[font=Courier, monospace]‘No, wait I have a lot of money I can pay you.’[/font] ‘Hmm interesting, well go on you have two minutes to tell me why I should let you live and tell me a little more about the money.’ [font=Courier, monospace]‘Well I do not have money yet but… but I have..’[/font] ‘What! Just get to the point 1.30 minutes left.’ Jate shouted and he pushed the man closer to the water. He swallowed [font=Courier, monospace]‘I have drugs, good quality stuff.’[/font] He said with much effort, [font=Courier, monospace]‘I have drugs down there in my boat.’[/font] ‘Alright, you will walk in front and show me how much you got, one act of stupidity and I make sure it’s you’re last one understood?’ [font=Courier, monospace]‘Ye.. Yes sir.’[/font] The man walked down and Jate followed keeping his gun in the guy’s back. They walked down the stairs and walked past the kitchen ‘Dude, you’re boat looks really old.’ [font=Courier, monospace]‘I know I got it form my dad when he died, I did not had much money so I could only keep the engine in good shape, I did not had enough money to make it also look nice.’[/font] ‘Sorry about you’re dad.’ The man looked at Jate with a confused look at his face, he had not expected such an answer from a guy like Jate. He pushed the man forward and he felt on the ground [font=Courier, monospace]‘auch, here it is under the coach,’[/font] he mourned when he pulled the large bag out, opened it and showed Jate the stuff, [font=Courier, monospace]’10 Kilo’s of weed divided in a couple of these plastic bags.. This has an average street price..[/font] between the 100 and 200 dollars, I know this is very good qaulity.' Jate took some out and inspected it. 'Very good quality.' [font=Courier, monospace]‘Yes, that’s right are you familiar with this stuff?’[/font] ‘Ehm, well follow me upstairs I will tell you a story.’ Hmm it is risky to tell him this and then to let him live but well I can shoot him anyway so there’s not really an problem here.

They put the drugs back under the couch and walked back to the cabin, and they continued their journey to Jamaica. ‘Well I noticed that you were curious about the things I know about drugs.’ [font=Courier, monospace]‘Yes, that’s right I mean you saw immediately how much drugs there was in I could read that fact of your face right away even before I told you.’[/font] Jate smiled, ‘Let me explain to you then, it’s quite a long story but we have the time. It all started when I joined the army a couple of years ago after 5 years of military experience and training me and a couple of friends left to start on our own.

We were just a bunch of guys who operated as a small private army you could hire us for any kind of job for the right price, we..’
[font=Courier, monospace]‘Like mercenaries?’[/font] ‘Yes, exactly like mercenaries we went down to Colombia with some military equipment.

Alright this is were it really starts, we were hired by a local dugs baron he paid such an large amount of cash that we had to stay with him for a couple of years. After one year he trusted me and my friends more than his own crew and gave us some special guerrilla training.’ ‘guerrilla training?’ ‘Yes, guerrilla training we were trained by the best of his people, later he started teaching us by smuggling drugs and keeping track on things that kind of stuff. We learned almost all the aspects of being a drugs lord. The buying, producing, selling but that was not all we also learned to spy on our enemy and to make sure that you will hear anything that happened on the streets. He learned us everything in 3 years being a guerilla and being a drugs lord.’

A little twist.
[font=Arial, sans-serif]‘Wow, sounds exiting.’[/font] ‘Yeah, it was.’ Jate turned away sighed and looked out of the window, and kept staring at the sea. [font=Courier, monospace]‘So what happened, something obliviously went wrong.’[/font] ‘Ah well we were too effective and powerful our rivals joined each other and raised the pressure, killed all of our contacts since we were heavily outnumbered after they merged we did not had a fucking change to survive. They killed our contacts and dealers, they bribed our transports and they managed to kill our leader when we were not around to protect him we were doing a major mission if this one succeeded they had lost their major drug factory. Well we succeeded but at the loss of our organization. They will survive they have enough man power and cash but we lost everything in the war.’ [font=Courier, monospace]‘The Medaealena and El Cuerda war?’[/font] ‘Yes, that one. That’s also why I needed you’re ship to flee.’ The man’s face turned pale again.[font=Courier, monospace] ‘Oh my god.’[/font] ‘What?’ [font=Courier, monospace]‘I am Medeaalena too I was also busy fleeing the country the Cuerda Cartel killed my family and I left with his boat I stole this bag of drugs from one of their warehouses I have not recognized you I only operate the docks and do not come close too the Jungle.’[/font] ‘Wait, how do I know you are not shipping for Cuerda?’ [font=Courier, monospace]‘Ehm, ask me something only the highest respected and trusted members of the Medaealena would know.’[/font] ‘Hmm, let me think ah yes here it goes what was the nick name of our leader.’ [font=Courier, monospace]‘His nickname haha that was El mustache.’[/font] ‘Right that was something you could have heard what was the story behind it.’ [font=Courier, monospace]‘For some strange reason there did not grew any hair under his nose, he could never grow a mustache and he wanted it so bad he never practiced with fake mustaches because they could fell off and that looked embarrassing if it would happen in front of many people. So his father called him like that El Mustache. And his father died when our leader was 20 years old that is 34 years ago.’[/font] Jate smiled, ‘That was all I wanted to hear, maybe we could start some business on our one with my muscle power and knowledge and you’re boat we could become an fine team.’

It was turning evening, and they took something to eat Jate still had his weapon close with him, while they were eating they talked a lot about the organization and about several of their missions.

Jate slept on the couch and the smuggler Roberto slept in his bed. Since they were associates or some sort Jate did not want to take the guy’s bed. He kept sleeping with his gun in his hand however, The next three days they talked and talked it was the fourth day of their trip they still had twelve days to go. ‘Roberto tell me how did you acquired that bag of drugs you said you stole it from an rival warehouse?’ [font=Courier, monospace]‘Yes, it was a week ago. It was during the night and I heard rumors about El Cuearda operating a local warehouse in town. I went down to check if this was true and when I came down there, they were just switching guards. I knew that I had only one change to sneak in. So I took it, once inside I saw several crates ready for export they were all bearing the Cuearda mark. The rumors were right I thought by myself and I sneaked around a little trying to find something worth stealing. It’s the least I could do for my cartel. I am not much of an fighter but I am an great smuggler with an sharp tongue I have survived several inspections by the local police force and still got away safely.

So I noticed the bag, a guy just dropped it before my eye’s, I quickly hid myself behind a crate and grabbed it when it was safe. I quickly checked the stuff inside and tried to got out as soon as possible. I made it and now I am here with the you and the drugs. Too bad it’s only weed but it’s still going to earn us a lot.’[/font] ‘Yeah, that was what I was thinking. It’s enough to start with the only thing to do is to find some factory and some guys willing to protect our shit. Not an easy task but it will be alright if we work together.’

Potentional..?
An week passed and nothing interesting happened, they saw a couple of large freight ships and some smaller one’s. The next day they even met an luxury yacht full of rich people, but when they got close they noticed that there were too many guards onboard for them to handle at the moment.

Bright Day.
With only 4 day’s left they ventured further the sky was bright in the morning and during the day, the sun was shining and everything looked wonderful. But when the sun fell down and the evening dropped in, the weather became bad. The clouds turned dark and thunder crossed the sea, it looked like it could almost hit the boat, the wave’s were playing with the ship lifting it up like it’s nothing and then smacking it down roughly in the tough sea. Jate got sea sick and threw over, Damn kinda embarrassing for such an elite warrior like me getting sick of such an pathetic little storm. Ah well Roberto is too busy anyway, if he messes this up we will fall overboard lose our boat and more important the goo quality drugs and our life’s. The storm didn’t last long after an couple of hours it became normal again, it was still raining though but that also stopped when they woke up the next day.

After the seventh day Jate forgot about his gun and kept it on his back instead of in his hands and took control of the ship himself, Roberto told him what to do and everything went fine. By doing this they were able to sail even when it was night.

Now there is only two days left and their food rations are almost depleted, they had just enough to survive the last two days. The next and last day they received some problems when they approached the Island a small coast guard boat approached them, Roberto speeded downstairs to hide the drugs. Several minutes later the coast guard docked with them. [font=Arial, sans-serif]‘Morning gentlemen.’[/font] The guy said with an Jamaican accent. ‘Morning sir, what can we do for you?’ [font=Arial, sans-serif]‘Well I just need to check your identities and cargo if you have any.’[/font] ‘Alright here you go our ID’s and we do not ship something instead we took of to this place to find some work maybe you could help us out?’ [font=Arial, sans-serif]‘Hmm, check the foreign office I am sure they can help you out.’[/font] He said while looking at the ID’s of both men. [font=Arial, sans-serif]‘Looking fine my friends enjoy your stay.’[/font] ‘Thank you sir.’

When they reached an safe distance, ‘What did you do down stairs?’ [font=Courier, monospace]‘I hid the drugs there’s an secret cargo compartment in the floor under the fridge.’[/font] ‘Under the fridge? Right well I’m sure it works.’ Jate said with an sarcastic smile. [font=Courier, monospace]‘Well nobody is stupid enough to check the fridge.’[/font] ‘Hmm, I suppose you’re right, not the Jamaican’s anyway.’ [font=Courier, monospace]‘Haha maybe when they are to fucking stoned.’[/font] Both men laughed about this stupid joke and approached the docks.

Finaly!
They docked their ships and made sure took the bag with them because it was too unsafe too leave him behind. Jate hid the gun under his clothes the best he could and both men walked on to the town. They have learned a lot about each other and each others past. They are feeling like they have know each other already for ages, like they were friends.

-1 NPC, some sort of an smuggler/shipper type of guy. A pretty good one, one wich understands his profession and is able to perform large opperations. And he is also pretty good in lying to authorities and feds or something close to that.
-Both man trust each other, more important I can trust the NPC
-10 kilo of weed, in an large bag. The drugs is divided into plastic bags
Picture just for example
-The AK-47 with two ammo clips left
______
NOTE: 5 pages long

750.00$ dollar at the moment
[1x] Boat (with dodgy engine)
[1x] NPC Smuggler who is Class B.
12 ounces of weed.
[1x] AK-47 with the ammo clips.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:12 pm 
Professional
Professional

Request:
-1 Boat picture
-1 NPC, some sort of an smuggler/shipper type of guy. A pretty good one, one wich understands his profession and is able to perform large opperations. And he is also pretty good in lying to authorities and feds or something close to that.
-Both man trust each other, more important I can trust the NPC
-10 kilo of weed, in an large bag. The drugs is divided into plastic bags
Picture just for example
-The AK-47 with two ammo clips left

Okay, you get [1x] Boat - but it has a dodgy engine, you may want to get it fixed. You get [1x] NPC Smuggler who is Class B. The two men trust each other, and you trust your NPC. You get 12 ounces of weed. And you also get [1x] AK-47 with the ammo clips.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]