M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:33 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: The end ...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:49 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

For sometime now, the niggas had done nothing. All they had really done was drink booze, smoke joints and play some basketball. The KWK was somewhat slipping, and Deshaun had not really anything to do for sometime. Of course, he had the option of visiting some whores, or stealing some rides, but this was the usual kind of stuff he did.

The four brothers sat on the park bench, smoking a joint between them. They had by now come to the arrangement of robbing a small bank a few blocks away, desperate for cash. It was of course a brilliant idea. And thus they climbed inside the Escalade.

The job was simple, get inside, get back out with the cash as quickly as possible. The vehicle parked outside the joint - Tyrese at the wheel, Deshaun, Orlando and Jamal all exited the vehicle, with leather gloves on and balaclavas. Two carried AK47s, and the other a Deagle. Entering the bank, they begun to get to work ...

Five to ten minutes later, out the bank they came with holdalls containing cash. Jumping inside the Escalade the vehicle sped off - and several police squad cars gained chase. Tyrese at the wheel, an expert driver, and a very good illegitimate street racer continued to dodge traffic and oncoming squad cars. The chase continued, and for sometime the vehicles sped around the city.

Heading towards the Detroit River, Orlando and Jamal leant out of the windows, firing AK rounds at the police vehicles. Deshaun also leant out with his Deagle, firing several rounds to hopefully fend off the cops. It failed, Tyrese looked back for a quick second, and turned back to face the wheel - immediately having to dodge a truck, and into the river went the Escalade ...

[Requests]

- Deshaun Raines, Orlando Raines, Tyrese Raines and Jamal Raines to be suspected 'dead'.
- This account made inactive until further notice.
- Salvatore Leone be made active.

Reason, simple. Boredom. I do however want to return with this character at some point, thus with the cliff hanger ending.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:13 pm 
Professional
Professional

Requests]

- Deshaun Raines, Orlando Raines, Tyrese Raines and Jamal Raines to be suspected 'dead…Awarded
- This account made inactive until further notice…Ok :cry:

Reason, simple. Boredom. I do however want to return with this character at some point, thus with the cliff hanger ending.

Why don’t you and your boys break into some of these places and piss Terry and Jae off. :lol: (Role playing and actual breaking into real businesses.) Which will give them something different to role-play.
Jae Brooklyn apartment
Krainz Woods Self-Storage Center
Sojourner Truth Homes

I'll activate Sal. :lol:

What is life if there is no love and desire?
If I had my way for the world to end in fire or ice,
It seems that ice would be the compromise.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]