M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:03 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:41 pm 
Professional
Professional

Two cars stood parked in a dark alley known only to crackheads and their dealers right in the heart of Krainz Woods. The first car was a Lincoln Towncar, and leaning up against the passenger's side were two Italian gentleman by the names of Anthony Moretti and Alejandro Santini. Beside that car stood a white van and leaning up against it were four more Italians who were much bigger than Anthony and Alejandro, but clearly weren't contestants off of Jepordy. These guys were your average enforcers, probably there to make sure everything would go according to plan. At the moment, all six of them looked like seem pissed off and tense Italians.

Samaad's black Caddilac pulled up inside the alley, and he got out of the passenger's side with Dre, Rob, and Tavon also exiting the car. The four of them lined up with Samaad standing at the more or less middle, his arms in his sides.

Alejandro: "You're late.."

"Nah homie...you early..."

Anthony: "Lets get on with this shit already, I'm tired of standing here. Next time you want to do business with us, come here on time Samaad."

"Ya'll niggas wanna educate me on how to do a meetin' properly, or do you wanna shut the fuck up and get this over wit'?"

The Italians responded with silence to that one. As Samaad was eying the main Italians, Tavon was checking out the three Italian thugs they brought with 'em. Pretty big niggas, most likely packin' light heat. It'd depend on who could get to their straps quickest. Hopefully it wouldnt have to come to all of that.

Alejandro: "Alright..."

Motioning with his head to the van, one of the thug Italians turned around and opened it. The Italian got into the van, and pulled out a box. Bringing it back out, he placed it on the ground, and removed the top. Inside the box lay about six AK47s, one on top of the other. The Italian then went back into the van, and removed another box. Placing it down on the ground beside the first one, he removed the top off of it. Inside of that one lay around six Mac 10s, three Colt Pythons, and four Berettas.

Anthony: "Well?"

Samaad nodded over to Robert, who was the crew's local gun expert. Walking over to the boxes, and inspected the weaponary. A few seconds later, he returned to where he had been standing, and nodded back to Samaad.

"Alright homie..."

Walking back to the car, Samaad retrieved a black bag filled with cash that lay on the floor of the car. Bringing it towards the Italians, he unzipped it, and held it out for them to see. Alejandro walked over, and did a quick scan to make it looked like all of the money was there. Once this was done, he walked over to where he had been standing, and nodded to Anthony. Without even having to be told to do so, Robert and Dre walked over and picked up the boxes and put them in the Escalade, while Samaad zipped the bag back up, and tossed it to the Italians.

Alejandro: "Nice doing business with you, Samaad.."

"Pleasure was mine homies.."

The deal was complete, but neither Samaad and his boys nor the Italians moved. A staredown between the two groups ensued, until finally the Italians broke. Without turning their backs to Samaad and the fellas, they walked back to their cars, and pulled outta the alley. Only when they were gone did Samaad and the fellas turn around, get back into their cars, and head to Samaad's crib.

OOC Notes
I'll pay whatever the decided cost is to the admin who grades this is. Keep in mind, this isn't a heist, I'm PURCHASING weapons from these guys.

OOC Requests:
[x6] AK47s
[x6] Mac 10s
[x3] Colt Pythons
[x4] Berettas

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,
though the science of a nigga still yet to be found
So light up some green, and pass it around

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:59 pm 
Professional
Professional

[x6] AK47s
[x6] Mac 10s
[x3] Colt Pythons
[x4] Berettas

Donate $5,000

-OOC- Post when you donate-

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Get off my nuts, faggot.

[Mr. BigValboski; Said;]
How could you leave MSRP! FAGGOT! TRAITOR!

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Just like when I left your mom after I fucked her without a condom, and she became pregnant with you.

[Mr. BigValboski; Said;]
My mom killed her self

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Yeah, so would I if I was her, I mean raising a kid like you by her self... damn... good for her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:13 am 
Professional
Professional

Sent.

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,
though the science of a nigga still yet to be found
So light up some green, and pass it around

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:21 am 
Professional
Professional

Recieved, you got the guns.

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Get off my nuts, faggot.

[Mr. BigValboski; Said;]
How could you leave MSRP! FAGGOT! TRAITOR!

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Just like when I left your mom after I fucked her without a condom, and she became pregnant with you.

[Mr. BigValboski; Said;]
My mom killed her self

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Yeah, so would I if I was her, I mean raising a kid like you by her self... damn... good for her.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]