M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:02 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:07 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

[size=84]After leaving Popeye’s Chicken, Deshaun knew he had work to do. The nigga walked off down the street, lighting himself a fresh spliff and sticking it into his mouth, effortlessly trying to keep himself warm. He hadn’t quite got used to the Detroit weather just yet, after being in Miami; he was hoping that he was still there. Deshaun knew now that he needed a piece, and so he was heading over to some apartment building that Bryan told him about. There D would meet some dealer, and acquire himself a weapon.

After walking a couple of blocks, Deshaun finally came to a stand still outside the J Building on the Sojourner Truth Homes complex. Snow had once again begun to fall in Detroit, and so Raines quickly jogged across the road and into the J Building. Bryan had told him about some guy named Mike, but to tell the truth – Deshaun had no idea who he was actually looking for, simply just some man who could sell him a weapon. There were a few niggas lounging about in the complex, sitting around smoking and drinking, and enjoying life. Raines didn’t dare ask one of them about buying a gun, and simply carried on walking around looking. He was soon going to give up, until he saw someone coming out of an apartment, the nigga had a weapon on him, and then suddenly placed it inside his jacket pocket. Deshaun and the other nigga walked past each other, and Raines got to the apartment door, knocking twice and then leaning against the wall.

The door soon enough opened to reveal a black man, smoking what appeared to be a cigar. [b]â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:01 pm 
Professional
Professional

[1x] Desert Eagle pistol - Say a price, and I'll donate the cash for the gun - Donate $1,500
[x] Prostitutes - [x4]
The death of the pimp - Granted
[1x] Cadillac Escalade - Approved

Good job. Very good detail, even tho' it's short its a very good read and nice write up. Keep it up.

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Get off my nuts, faggot.

[Mr. BigValboski; Said;]
How could you leave MSRP! FAGGOT! TRAITOR!

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Just like when I left your mom after I fucked her without a condom, and she became pregnant with you.

[Mr. BigValboski; Said;]
My mom killed her self

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Yeah, so would I if I was her, I mean raising a kid like you by her self... damn... good for her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:53 pm 
Expert
Expert

As en edit:

DE price being changed to 500 dollars
Prostitutes each bring in 7K. Recruit more to make more, mkay?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]