M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:37 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:49 am 
Professional
Professional

Ruth knew a couple of niggas that would be down to ride with her. She couldn't call the Outlawz from back in Cali, because they'd be too busy in her business. Of course she had love for them. But when they got around her, they became father figures. Spitting knowledge at her and whatnot when she wanted to do wrong. She understood their reason for caring. But sometimes Ruth just liked to get her hands dirty. In her hood she didn't know many lawyers and doctors. So she could only imitate what she saw on a regular basis. Anyway, back to the story....

Ruth dropped Latresse off at her cousin's crib and got the address for some guys she was introduced to back in the day. They were the ones who showed her around Detroit and let her get a little taste of the weed. It wasn't shit like the California chronic, but it wasn't that bad either. They lived somewhere on the Eastside, near Chalmer Park, so she knew she'd have to get a ride from here to there. With a couple of dollars in her pocket, she was able to board a bus on Detroit's wonderful transportation system. She found a spot in the back where she could chill out and not be bothered.

35 minutes later, Ruth was getting off the bus and walking a few blocks to where she needed to be. She didn't have a problem with walking, since most of her life in Cali consisted of it. The weather was nice and it was a reason to walk. Besides, her nor Bishop had a car for about a while. Anyways, it took Ruth five minutes to find the house she was looking for and ring the doorbell. Some unfamiliar pregnant bitch opened the door and stood standing behind a screen with her hand on her hip.

'May I help you?'

"Yeah, I'm lookin for Nico....Damien? Either one of those niggas."

The girl acted like she was fucking with Nico, because when she mentioned his name, the chickenhead frowned her face up. She started to act like she wasn't about to go get them until Damien showed up at the door behind the girl. Ruth was so short that he had to move the pregnant chick out the way to see her. He smiled, opened the screen and gave Ruth a hug before pulling her inside.

'Ey, girl! What's been up wit you?'

Damien continued pulling her through the house until they got to the dining room, where the rest of the niggas was playing cards. It was a couple bottles of beer on the table and of course the aroma of marijuana in the air. Each one of them got up and gave Ruth a hug and a kiss to her forehead.

Nico, (front), was first. If Ruth hadn't been so sprung in the past. She would've got with him. Well she wouldn't because he was too short. Nico wasn't that short, but he was about a inch taller then Ruth. Don't let the height fool you though. This little nigga could scrap with the biggest of the niggas. Nico was the one with the temper. Just little things could set him off and he'd act a damn fool. He didn't use guns much because he thought he could fight with his hands better.

Diablo, (left), got up next. Of course Diablo wasn't his real name. He got it back in the day when he was real little. His mother was a real church going lady. But her son started killing pitbulls for fun at six. She tried everything she could for the boy, but she guessed he was just possessed with the Devil. He didn't prove her wrong as he grew older. Diablo was good with the guns, and he had a couple of connections in Ohio. He sold illegal shit on the side when he needed the extra paper.

Spyder, (right in brown), got up last. He didn't look like it, but the nigga had some brains. He would wait for everybody to get high so he could spit some knowledge and fuck their highs up. Spyder got his name for eating them when he was little. He had to put his ebonic twist on it and spell his name different. Spyder had his share of bitches, so he wasn't into chicks like that. Plus he knew the statistics for just about everything and was always adding it into conversations.

Now Damien (back), was a big nigga. He used to sell weed back in the day, but liked getting high off his own supply. So he had to quit. Ruth brought some shit back from California one time, and the nigga snatched it and locked up in a bedroom. Damien was good with his hands too. Everytime Ruth was around he ended up fighting with somebody. They were all cool niggas, in their own little ways.

Once everybody was done "welcoming" her. Ruth pulled up a chair and told them her plans about staying in Detroit for a while. She also told them about needing some "bodyguards", and of course they was down with it. They ended their card game and followed Ruth out the door and down the street.

Request
I wasn't sure how to do this. I just want the four guys in the picture.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:05 am 
Expert
Expert

An hour or so, please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:24 am 
Expert
Expert

I saw a few shots of hood-lingo in the narration, but it's not something I had to read twice to understand. Plain and simple, straight forward, although I would prefer having some character history in there. Kind of like, have you introduce your reader to who 'Ruth' is.
About the characters you wanted... it would not have hurt to physically describe them instead of pointing out where they were standing in the picture. What if that picture did not work at the time a staff member checks this? You're giving us the option of giving you four midgets, or four white boys to play Nico, Damien, Diablo, and Spyder. I sure saw a slight description there about Nico's height, but what about the character? What makes them so special and qualiified to be your bodyguards? Just because they're male, bad ass, and black, you're going to employ them?

I skipped reading your descriptions because I did not find any reason or history, on why they should be the best guys who should guard you- but then again, that's not my business anymore. Go ahead and enjoy the company of these four. I do hope there would be some more character development among you and these four.
I should set some limits on their uses though... They'll fall under Class B bodyguardship, with one Class B thug.
That's three Class B bodyguards, and one Class B thug.

Enjoy.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]