[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Takeing it to the Streets (npc hire)

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:19 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:08 pm 
Average
Average

notes: rping as my npc David "8-Ball" Jackson

After Santana had left Vitellos with his old friend, I decided to make some moves on my own. Telling Jim, Hector and smoke to stay behind Cam and I both walked outside to the frigid night air. walkin' down the street I told Cam what was up.

"ey partna, I have a favor to ask of you. I think we need some new blood in the set because when you think about it about it five niggas ain't gunna cut it when Santana needs us the most. So I was wondering if ya seen any talent that might be Harlem Dip set material?"

"yea meng, last week i was up on the block wit Jim and during a street ball game I got introduced to three cats named Cleon, Ajax and Snow. they kept telling me if I needed muscle to call them."

"well nigga', what you waitin' fo call em."

Cam walked into the nearest payphone at the end of the street and placed a few coins in. returning 10 minutes later with a look of good news on his face as he begins to speak.

"Just got off the phone with Cleon man, he told me that he would round up Ajax and Snow and meet us at the park in half an hour. Dis nigga' also started tellin' me that crew was a real heavy set back in 95' Called the Coney Island Mafia. I remember hearing about the rival gang raid that left 10 soljas dead and their hang out destroyed. They must be the only ones left. Believe me 8-Ball, if these dudes are real this will pay off big time."

Chill nigga', tonight we're gunna find out if they live up to the hype now lets get moving I ain’t got all night.

Knowing that there was an active riot on the streets Cam and I stuck to the alleys to avoid the craziness of the main streets. Walking into the rear entrance of the park it does not take long for Cam and I to find the three soljas, they were toward the west side of the park standing on a grassy hill. The crew was made up of two brothas and one tall white guy that was built like a bull.

Cleon

Snow

Ajax

[i]Cam reached the three men first and began the introductions. I shook their hands and let Cam continue.

"Ajax, Snow, Cleon this is 8-Ball the guy told ya about his OG is Anthony "Santana" Walker. If you wanna roll with the Dip Set your gunna have to earn your colors..this is no different then your Coney days, Sodo we got a deal or what?."

The three stayed silent for a few minutes letting Cam's words sink in. The nigga introduced as Cleon was the first to break the relative calm of the park atmosphere.

"Yea Brother, we got to get rollin' with a solid outfit again, from now on if somebody fucks with the set they get their fucking head split and that’s a promise my man."

"Great ta hear meng, now all you gotta do to get your colors is.."

Just then six bald white men in dark blue jeans and black leather jackets rushed out from the darkness and surrounded the five of us. Pulling their wooden bats as a threat, the leader of the mob spoke.

"Oi fellas look who we've found trying to get back on their feet is the Coney island mafia oh no hahaha"

"So I'm guessing these are friends of yours huh Ajax?"

"You wish, 8-Ball these fuckin pussies are the Bulldog crew the same rat fuckers who killed our soldiers and burned our hangout. I don’t know about you guys but I'm sick of running from these pricks and itching for a little payback.. "

"five on six are much better odds than three, Ok new plan lets wreck these fools together and you get cho colors"

The only time snow spoke through the night was right before we went on the offensive. with a mighty yell filled with his pain and rage he screamed.

"Wreck em' all!

Three seconds passed before I made my move, rushing one member of the bulldog crew deliver a swift left hook to his temple and a haymaker punch to the jaw knocking him to the ground. Picking up hit soild wooden bat that the thug had dropped on his decent to the ground, I began to bash him across the ribs untill he blacked out from the pain. Meanwhile Cam wasn't fairing as well. He had two thugs jumping him, one was holding his arms in a Full Neslon lock while the other delivered powerful kicks to his stomach makeing him cringe in pain. Acting fast Idroped the bat and gathered speed. Tackleing the punk that was kicking Cam to the ground and started to deliver downward elbow strikes to the crew member's face knocking him out cold. Seeing Cam finally break free and bash his oppenet's face into a nearby tree we both run over to support Cleon, Ajax and Snow. After a short 2 minute run we caught up to them on the other side of the park each engaged in thier own 1-on-1 battle. Ajax had no problem ducking his enemy's attack and nailing an adreniline filled uppercut sending the man rolling to the ground. Cleon on the other hand was armed with a bat and was able to get off a mighty blow to the temple of his rival sending him to La-La land. finally snow was fighting the leader of the hoodlums who was armed with a knife that he had pulled out of his jacket. Useing his head Snow inticed the man to jab at him with the 6-inch blade whlie he countered with a wrist lock that made the skin-head drop the knife. Now knowing his defeat the man started to beg as I called off the attack.

"Mate, please I dont wanna die....how bout this I agree to bolkes alone for good and you let me live yea?"

"I better never see ya punk ass in Brightmoor again If I do I'll have no problem introduceing your face to the curb and make sure you tell your friends who did this to your crew...The Harlem Diplomats Remeber the name fool."

[i]with a look of dread on his face the leader got up and ran for his life out of the park while i turned to the three newest members of the set.

"Aight your all offical now the fight you fellas' put up proves that you do live up to ya rep. Santana gunna be pleased that I found you guys, But first all of you grab a bat. Your gunna need it if you roll with us now my friend Anthony just opened up this gun wherehouse down about 5 blocks from here. thats gunna be our hangout and all we gotta do in return is guard it you dig? Now hurry up, we aint got all night to get there."

Without another word each of the three soljas picked up a bat and Cleon, Ajax, Snow, Cam and I all walk out of the park sticking to the alley while headed towards the Detroit Gun Warehouse.

Requests:
X 3 npcs Cleon Ajax and snow armed with bats
for 8-Ball, Killa Cam, Cleon, Ajax and snow to be at the Detroit Gun Warehouse
-your enjoyment

Cars:X1 2006 Candy dark blue Escalade

Weapons: X1 chorme plated .38 revlover
X1 gold plated tommy gun

The Harlem Diplomats Set

[size=75]Hardcore G::Sean "bloody knuckles" Johnson Armed with two Silenced laser sighted Browning Hi-Power Mk. III's and two American tomahawks also wearing a bulletproof vest
Soljas:David “8-Ballâ€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:19 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Requests:
X 3 npcs Cleon Ajax and snow armed with bats Approved
for 8-Ball, Killa Cam, Cleon, Ajax and snow to be at the Detroit Gun Warehouse Approved
-your enjoyment Approved.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]