[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - The Redford Riots

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:33 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Redford Riots
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:16 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Reese and I made it to Redford safely from Brightmore, thank god.
Now listen up playa, here's the deal. Brightmore is a real big area of the city which means the pigs are gona deal more in that area than in this one. I explained. Now once this riot is all over I have some plans on making money. First we need to get a crew together, this shit is gona be to hard to do on our own. I said.

Sirens and gunshots filled the air. I drove with my right hand on the wheel and my left hand on the handle of my Glock. This part of the city was a bit hectic and only god knows what could happen. As I turned the cornor I stopped the car immediatly. Ahead of us was a group of five or six skinheads shooting at a house.
"Come out to play niggers!" I heard one of them shout inbetween shots. I saw atleast two of them carrying a shotgun and the rest all had pistols. They crouched behind a real fine looking parked on the streets before the house. Then a stream of bullets came from the house and at the Nazis, most of which pounded into the street and other cars on the road.
"I don't know who da fuck dem white boys are shootin' at, but I'll bet they'd be real happy if we helped 'em out." Reese said.
Good idea, let's fuck those assholes up. I said. Then I put the car into drive and floored it. The tires spun and the car lurched forward speeding down the street at the Nazi punks. My car reached it's max speed and then plowed through all of the Nazi fuckers. They hit my hood and banged against my windshield before rolling off the car and onto the concrete. When I had finished the gauntlet I stopped the car again and got out.

Once I saw the carnage I had created I aimed my pistol at a survivor and shot him in the back of his bald head.
How do you like that motherfucka? I yelled. After shooting I put my pistol back into the holster and then started collecting their guns. I picked up a couple and Then I grabbed the two they had.
Reese, grab their wallets and shit. I want their money, their IDs, their jewelry, everything. I ordered while putting the guns into the trunk of the car.
"You want their car keys too?" Reese asked while putting a wad full of cash into his pocket.
Yeah I do, have fun with your new car playa. I said.

"Yo, thanks fo' helpin us out!" one of the guys from inside the house shouted. As I looked up I saw the door swing open and a large black man stepped out holding an .
"My name is ." He was folled by two more men, one holding a and the other holding a
"These are my brothers and "
"Thanks for helping us dog. Those white boys where some sneaky motherfuckas." Curtis said.
Don't mention it man. I said.
"You ever need us to help with some shit just let us know man, you saved our life." Leland stated.
You guys wana come with me and my cousin Reese. The cops are all tied up right now so I figured we could do a lil "shopping."
"Sounds good to me." Torque said while walking towards my car. "The way I see it the damn police brought this upon themselves."
Where do you guys get your guns from? I asked Torque once he got into my car.
"We have a hook up with a gunshop down the street. I just hope he hasn't been hit up already." he replied. With that I put the car in drive again and took off towards the gun store. Reese was right behind me in the hearse with Curtis and Leland.
"Take a left over here dog. It's this store." Torque explained. I pulled into the empty parking lot and popped the trunk open. I stepped out of the car and marched inside with my new crew.

"Oh Torque, how can I help you?" the clerk asked from behind his desk. A white guy sat there with a TV on and a double barrel shotgun in his hands.
"I need to pick up some supplies." Torque said. I watched the clerk glance away at us for a second before acting.
"Shit's all fucked up out there. I tell ya, anyone tries to mess with my place and I'll..."
I pulled the trigger of my gun and shot the man in the right shoulder which caused him to drop his gun. He let out a screech and grabbed his wound while he dropped to the floor.
Loot this bitch! I want shotguns, pistols, and ammo! I ordered. Then Torque and I approached the wounded man, Torque put his AK to the man's head.
"Where do you keep your automatics?" Torque asked. The owner knew there was no point in lying. Torque got guns from here allt he time so what was the point.
"The basement, I keep it all in the basement."
What's the combo to this safe asshole? I asked; kicking the safe next to my foot.

Meanwhile Reese and the others grabbed boxes of ammo and handfulls of guns and placed them in the trunk of my car. They smashed display cases and tossed variouse pistols into bags and brough those out aswell.
"The combo is fuck you!" the owner spat. I smiled and kicked him in the chest once and waited for anothr answer.
"Alright, alright. It's 5-17-25" he said. I knelt down and started to spin the dial. Sure enough the door popped open and I started grabbing cash from the safe.
Yo, stop with what you have up here and go downstairs. Dude says that's where he keeps the heavy shit. I ordered.
With that Reese and the crew stormed the basement and found it all. All of his heavy shit was in green metal cases with yellow paint symbolizing what it was. Then they came up the stairs with the crates and put them in the back of the hearse.

I looked at Torque and nodded. He then pulled the trigger of his AK and split the man's head open.
Alright, let's roll! I yelled while I ran to the car. The whole gunstore was a mess, cases had been smashed open, weapons laid on the floor. I jumped into the driver's seat of the car and started it up. Then I peeled out and headed away from the gunstore back to Krainz Wood.

--------------
Requesting:
3 NPCs
Torque, Leland, and Curtis
2 Skinhead shotguns
2 Colt 1911 from skinheads
2 Berettas from skinheads
x dollars from skinheads
1 hearse
2 bags of assorted pistols from gunstore
x Glocks
x Desert Eagles
x Berettas
x Colts
x stolen shotguns
x dollars from vault
x crates of M16s
x Crates of AK-47s
x Crates of assorted SMGs
x Mac 10
x Tec 9
x MP5

Last edited by AJ Parker on Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:03 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Arrest flag...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:09 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

Reese and I made it to Redford safely from Brightmore, thank god.
Now listen up playa, here's the deal. Brightmore is a real big area of the city which means the pigs are gona deal more in that area than in this one. I explained. Now once this riot is all over I have some plans on making money. First we need to get a crew together, this shit is gona be to hard to do on our own. I said.

Sirens and gunshots filled the air. I drove with my right hand on the wheel and my left hand on the handle of my Glock. This part of the city was a bit hectic and only god knows what could happen. As I turned the cornor I stopped the car immediatly. Ahead of us was a group of five or six skinheads shooting at a house.
"Come out to play niggers!" I heard one of them shout inbetween shots. I saw atleast two of them carrying a shotgun and the rest all had pistols. They crouched behind a real fine looking parked on the streets before the house. Then a stream of bullets came from the house and at the Nazis, most of which pounded into the street and other cars on the road.
"I don't know who da fuck dem white boys are shootin' at, but I'll bet they'd be real happy if we helped 'em out." Reese said.
Good idea, let's fuck those assholes up. I said. Then I put the car into drive and floored it. The tires spun and the car lurched forward speeding down the street at the Nazi punks. My car reached it's max speed and then plowed through all of the Nazi fuckers. They hit my hood and banged against my windshield before rolling off the car and onto the concrete. When I had finished the gauntlet I stopped the car again and got out.

Once I saw the carnage I had created I aimed my pistol at a survivor and shot him in the back of his bald head.
How do you like that motherfucka? I yelled. After shooting I put my pistol back into the holster and then started collecting their guns. I picked up a couple and Then I grabbed the two they had.
Reese, grab their wallets and shit. I want their money, their IDs, their jewelry, everything. I ordered while putting the guns into the trunk of the car.
"You want their car keys too?" Reese asked while putting a wad full of cash into his pocket.
Yeah I do, have fun with your new car playa. I said.

"Yo, thanks fo' helpin us out!" one of the guys from inside the house shouted. As I looked up I saw the door swing open and a large black man stepped out holding an .
"My name is ." He was folled by two more men, one holding a
"These are my brothers and "
"Thanks for helping us dog. Those white boys where some sneaky motherfuckas." Curtis said.
Don't mention it man. I said.
"You ever need us to help with some shit just let us know man, you saved our life." Leland stated.
You guys wana come with me and my cousin Reese. The cops are all tied up right now so I figured we could do a lil "shopping."
"Sounds good to me." Torque said while walking towards my car. "The way I see it the damn police brought this upon themselves."
Where do you guys get your guns from? I asked Torque once he got into my car.
"We have a hook up with a gunshop down the street. I just hope he hasn't been hit up already." he replied. With that I put the car in drive again and took off towards the gun store. Reese was right behind me in the hearse with Curtis and Leland.
"Take a left over here dog. It's this store." Torque explained. I pulled into the empty parking lot and popped the trunk open. I stepped out of the car and marched inside with my new crew.

"Oh Torque, how can I help you?" the clerk asked from behind his desk. A white guy sat there with a TV on and a double barrel shotgun in his hands.
"I need to pick up some supplies." Torque said. I watched the clerk glance away at us for a second before acting.
"Shit's all fucked up out there. I tell ya, anyone tries to mess with my place and I'll..."
I pulled the trigger of my gun and shot the man in the right shoulder which caused him to drop his gun. He let out a screech and grabbed his wound while he dropped to the floor.
Loot this bitch! I want shotguns, pistols, and ammo! I ordered. Then Torque and I approached the wounded man, Torque put his AK to the man's head.
"Where do you keep your automatics?" Torque asked. The owner knew there was no point in lying. Torque got guns from here allt he time so what was the point.
"The basement, I keep it all in the basement."
What's the combo to this safe asshole? I asked; kicking the safe next to my foot.

Meanwhile Reese and the others grabbed boxes of ammo and handfulls of guns and placed them in the trunk of my car. They smashed display cases and tossed variouse pistols into bags and brough those out aswell.
"The combo is fuck you!" the owner spat. I smiled and kicked him in the chest once and waited for anothr answer.
"Alright, alright. It's 5-17-25" he said. I knelt down and started to spin the dial. Sure enough the door popped open and I started grabbing cash from the safe.
Yo, stop with what you have up here and go downstairs. Dude says that's where he keeps the heavy shit. I ordered.
With that Reese and the crew stormed the basement and found it all. All of his heavy shit was in green metal cases with yellow paint symbolizing what it was. Then they came up the stairs with the crates and put them in the back of the hearse.

I looked at Torque and nodded. He then pulled the trigger of his AK and split the man's head open.
Alright, let's roll! I yelled while I ran to the car. The whole gunstore was a mess, cases had been smashed open, weapons laid on the floor. I jumped into the driver's seat of the car and started it up. Then I peeled out and headed away from the gunstore back to Krainz Wood.

--------------
Requesting:
3 NPCs
Torque, Leland, and Curtis
2 Skinhead shotguns
2 Colt 1911 from skinheads
2 Berettas from skinheads
x dollars from skinheads
1 hearse
2 bags of assorted pistols from gunstore
x Glocks
x Desert Eagles
x Berettas
x Colts
x stolen shotguns
x dollars from vault
x crates of M16s
x Crates of AK-47s
x Crates of assorted SMGs
x Mac 10
x Tec 9
x MP5

This is what I posted. I just wanted to fix the link for the Tec 9.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:39 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[size=100]Notes: RPing as NPC agents Darius Johnson and John O'Reilly.

The city of Detroit was undergoing profound riots in every branch of the city. The neighborhood newspapers had released a story over a week previous to the riots, about a nine year old boy getting mowed down with bullets by local Detroit Police Officers. The stories were very graphic and controversial. That triggered the mass looting and overall disorder. The gang bangers and even commonplace populace were having a field day with the local stores in the area. Anybody these nut jobs disliked … well, let’s just say it was an ideal opportunity to pop them with bullets. The Detroit Police was making a stern attempt to combat against the rise of crime in the city, but it was no use. When a metropolis has a population of near a million people, and at least 1/5th of that was demonstrating violently, there was just no hope.

Reports indicated, however, that in Krainz Woods the riots were dying down. This turn of events was extremely surprising; being Krainz was the most crime-infested area of them all. It was ridden with gang warfare and looting on a regular basis – just think about how much there was when the city was in utter turmoil. [b]“Alright, John, let’s patrol 6th … there’s always trouble on that block,â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:06 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Icy is judging this.. let's see what happens.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:03 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Ok I missed the time limit because I had to work. I was hoping you would have posted before I left or a little before I returned home so I could fight this. Oh well I don't care it's just a game. However I have a few things to say.
#1 You didn't kill Reese. Cops are armed with Glock 17s which shoot out 9mm bullets. You didn't say that they where armed with anything else so I'm assuming it was a Glock. Well the 9mm bullet won't penetrate body armor which I said Reese and AJ put on at the gunstore when I bought them.
#2 I have no illegal firearms. You say I do, well I have in my posession a crowbar, a baseball bat, and a Glock. The gang bangers inside the house have illegal arms, not me. I am not assaociated with those guys.
#3 If the people of Detroit are rioting because cops killed a little kid they are going to want to kill cops. You claim you saw the man with the AK and then arrested me. This is crazy because he and the men inside would definatly blow you away because they out number you and out gun you.
#4 The event admin said the cops are too busy to put down the riot. It's not always true but it would make more sense for cops to be at shopping centers and store like areas stopping looters or being in places where alot of fighting is going on. The chances of this going on and a set of cops being in a residential area instead of a shopping area where shit is really hitting the fan is a bit slim.

I dont mind If I'm arrested, I can't do anyting about it now accept hope that there is some reason that Icy denies this. It probably wont happen because it was a good arrest. I'm simply saying I can't be arrested for posessing illegal firearms when my Glock is perfectly legal to carry and my cousin can't possibly be dead from a bullet to the torso when he is infact wearing a bullet proof vest.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:34 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Why wouldn’t they be patrolling? Of course they would, if people are rioting in the streets. You said you picked up the shotgun… I’m pretty sure that’s illegal. And another thing, you’re carrying those weapons around without a license, making them illegal. Plus, I don’t understand why those guys would go and blow a cop’s head off, going to jail for life. It’s logical to assume that they would stay where they are, instead of saving somebody they don’t even know from getting arrested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:41 am 
Beginner
Beginner

I said the skinheads where shooting at the men in the house. I went and killed them all, thus saving the men inside. A bunch of strangers and I killed for them. The point is that the people are pissed at cops, these guys out number you and out gun you too. If they are pissed at cops then chances are they are going to kill a cop any chance they get. There for you arresting me infront of their house is an invite to get shot.

I understand the patrol, I'm simply saying that most cops would be in the more populated areas.

I don't know if you live outside of the states or not (I know that some areas of the world don't allow civillians to own weapons) but it's not illegal to have a shotgun. Especially in this kind of situation, a person may have a shotgun to fend off looters.
The license thing your absolutly correct about that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:10 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Ruling: IN CUSTODY

AJ Parker:

Requesting:
3 NPCs
Torque, Leland, and Curtis - 0 NPCs Torque, Leland, and Curtis
2 Skinhead shotguns - 0 Skinhead shotguns
2 Colt 1911 from skinheads - 0 Colt 1911 from skinheads
2 Berettas from skinheads - 0 Berettas from skinheads
x dollars from skinheads - 0 dollars from skinheads
1 hearse - 0 hearse
2 bags of assorted pistols from gunstore - 0 bags of assorted pistols from gunstore
x Glocks - 0 Glocks
x Desert Eagles - 0 Desert Eagles
x Berettas - 0 Berettas
x Colts - 0 Colts
x stolen shotguns - 0 stolen shotguns
x dollars from vault - 0 dollars from vault
x crates of M16s - 0 crates of M16s
x Crates of AK-47s - 0 Crates of AK-47s
x Crates of assorted SMGs - 0 Crates of assorted SMGs
x Mac 10 - 0 Mac 10
x Tec 9 - 0 Tec 9
x MP5 - 0 MP5

Award Reasoning/Comments:

"0 NPCs Torque, Leland, and Curtis"
"0 Skinhead shotguns"
"0 Colt 1911 from skinheads"
"0 Berettas from skinheads"
"0 dollars from skinheads"
"0 hearse"
"0 bags of assorted pistols from gunstore"
"0 Glocks"
"0 Desert Eagles"
"0 Berettas"
"0 Colts"
"0 stolen shotguns"
"0 dollars from vault"
"0 crates of M16s"
"0 Crates of AK-47s"
"0 Crates of assorted SMGs"
"0 Mac 10"
"0 Tec 9"
"0 MP5" - My reasoning in not awarding you any of the listed is because of the IN CUSTODY ruling. The police would clean up the scene and collect everything you asked for. Half of the items requested go void, anyways, because the gun shop robbery didn't take place. The items that belonged to the skinheads do not just magically disappear because I didn't grant them, they are simply not in your possession. See below for more.

Post Critique:

- To be quite frank, I wasn't convinced by this post. I'm talking about the original, not the arresting. It was hard to believe. Yes, I can see two black men mowing down some Skinhead Nazis that are shooting up a house filled with more black men, but I cannot see the sheltered men suddenly joining up with the vehicle ruffians. That doesn't sit with me. Of course, you did help them, but why would they be so open into joining up? If they were AK-47 toting gangsters, would they not just toss a thanks and stick to themselves? Another thing that didn't fit was the whole gun shop scuffle. Why would Laurence Fishburne (Torque) let you shoot his gun dealer like it wasn't anything major? I know I'd be pissed if you shot my hook-up and I had just met you. That's crazy. Plus, why would he finish him off? That's like killing a store clerk who always gives you a deal on his merchandise. "Hey, Bob. You know, I've really enjoyed these years of discounts, but who needs to continue to save money on over-priced garbage. *Slash*" - It's exactly like that. It just didn't fit the reality puzzle, in other words.

Stephen Sarrentonio:

Request(s):
- A.J. Parker on his way to Rikers - A.J. Parker on his way to Rikers
- Weapons confiscated by Detroit Police - Weapons confiscated by Detroit Police
- [NPC] Reese dead, bullets planted in his torso - [NPC] Reese wounded, bullets planted in his arm and above clavicle

Award Reasoning/Comments:

"A.J. Parker on his way to Rikers" - Yes, A.J. is on his way to Rikers. The charges he is facing are: Disturbing the Peace, Possession of Illegal Firearms, Armed Robbery, and Triple Homocide.

"Weapons confiscated by Detroit Police" - Like I stated before, the police will confiscate the weapons left at the crime scene. The weapons include: two shotguns, two Colt 1911s, and two Berettas from the skinheads. Not to mention "their money, their IDs, their jewelry, everything." - Items that were to be burgled by our stars.

"[NPC] Reese wounded, bullets planted in his arm and above clavicle" - Reese was not killed. The argument A.J. made OOC is valid. Reese is equipped with a bulletproof vest. The bullets fired from the officer did not penetrate the vest, but hit him in the arm and right above the clavicle bone. After he is released from the hospital he will join A.J. in jail.

Post Critique:

- I enjoyed reading this post. It was very well written and had minor, almost unnoticeable mistakes. You kept the interest and didn't lag. The character backgrounds helped in understanding the actions of the police at the time of the arrest. You played them out nicely. Nice work, and I'm glad to see a good, active member in law enforcement.

Ruling Reason/Comment:

- My reasoning in granting the arrest is because of the compared quality of the posts. Again, being quite frank, the arresting post was written better than the original. There were many instances of unrealistic actions and lack of detail in the original, where as the arresting was anything but. A.J. Parker and Reese are now in custody of the law enforcement. Case closed.

Done and Locked!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]