[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Galileo Was Right [Investigation]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:02 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:19 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

FBI Detroit Office [March 5, 2006 8:00 pm]
Edward was at his office hen his phone rang. He quickly picked it up and answered it professionally. "Edward McDonald, FBI Organized Crime Task Force. How can I be of service?" Edward listened as a young woman spoke from the other end. "Mr. McDonald my name is Mary Dallas with the Detroit Police Department, precint 3. We were wondering if you could come down to the local station and talk with some of our detectives?" Edward nodded as he spoke. "Sure I'm on my way now." Edward hung up the phone and put his suit jacket on. He got Stan to go with him and the two men walked down to the garage and got into Edward's Crown Victoria and drove off for the local police station.

Detroit City Police Department - Precint 3 [March 5, 2006 8:23 pm]
Edward's Crown Victoria came to a stop at the steps of the local station. He and his partner Stan got out and headed for the entrance. Inside there were two detectives there to greet them. They came and shook Edward's and Stan's hands. Then the senior agent started conversation. "We've been expecting you Mr. McDonald. We were wondering why your business card was inside the shirt pocket of Jack Tocco." Edward made it simple to them. "He was an informant for the FBI. He claims to have been involved with the Milazzo Family of Detroit as a button man. He also had a letter that I have back at my office. It has names, hangouts, and other information such as jobs done and the ranks. I got a warrant to search the Vitello bar, but nothing came out of it. So I suspect Mr. Tocco was a fraud." Edward scratched his head. "How did you find Jack? Did he come to you as well or was he arrested?" The detectives put there heads down. "We found him dead. In his car two days ago. Apparently suicide." Something then sparked in Edward's mind. He remembered now that Jack had mentioned in the letter that he was going to end his life. And Edward didn't take it seriosly. The other detective broke his thoughts. "Would you be willing to come down with us to the morgue and identify the body?" Edward nodded and followed the agents out onto the street. The "meat shop" was just a block down.

Detroit City Morgue [March 5, 1006 8:35 pm]
The four lawmen entered the morgue and asked the mortician to see the body of Jack Tocco. Edward watched through a window as the mortician rolled a gurney to the glass and pulled the sheet down off the bodie's face. Edward recognized him. He then nodded his head. "Yeah. That's him alright. Poor bastard." Edward turned to the senior detective. May I examine the corpse from a closer perspective?" The agent nodded and lead Edward into the large freezer. Edward bent down and studied the body for a few moments. There was a small bullet hole in the front of the head. Possibly done by a 9mm pistol. Edward then looked up at the mortician. "So you're sure homicide is a no?" The mortician nodded. "Indeed. There are no recent cuts or bruises. No signs of a struggle or strangulation. It's either he was shot at close range or suicide. But the blast in the back of the head shows that it was done close. Possibly the barrel having contact to the skin. And when the investigators examined the car the found nothing outside the vehicle that would make homicide an option." The mortician covered the body back up but the sheet came off of Jack's right hand. "Suicide is a definate." The mortician then went to recover the hand when Edward noticed a small pierce in the index finger. He stopped the mortician. "Wait a second. When the body turns white from being ebaumed, all recent cuts, piercings, and other lacerations can be seeing more clearly with the naked eye correct?" The mortician nodded. Edward then bent down and looked at the small pin prick. "Come see this." The mortician came around and looked at the pin sized puncture. "Looks to be done by a small needed. I can also tell this finger was burned. Possibly over a small candle. See how the finger print is more smooth where the suggested burn area is, and how its coarse where it wasn't?" Edward nodded. "Oh I see it alright. Thanks." Edward and the other detectives thanked the mortician for his time and left back down the street.

Detroit City Police Department - Precint 3 [March 5, 2006 8:45 pm]The four men were finally back at the local station. They were in one of the detective's office and debriefing over the meeting at the morgue. Then the senior detective questioned Edward. "What is it you found so unique about Tocco's index finger?" Edward began to explain. "Okay, as I said before, Tocco wrote in his letter to me that he was a made member of the Mafia. Usually when one is made, there is a ceremony where the person being made has his index, or sometimes all fingers punctured with a needle, to symbolize he is now blood in the family.' Edward cleared his throat. "Then he burns a card of a saint over a candle. Thus explaining the finess of the fingerprint." The senior detective noded. "Makes sense to me." Edward then got up and shook both detectives' hands. "If you'll excuse me, I must be going now. I have to look more into this. I thank you for calling me in." The senior detective shook back. "Glad to have been of service to you Mr. McDonald. By the way my name is Detective Maloney, this is my partner Detective Torren. Here's my card. We hope to be working with you again sir." Edward took the card and thanked the detectives once more. He and Stan then left the building and got into the Ford and drove off back to the FBI office. Edward's suspicions were correct. The letter had now made sense. Edward smiled as the drove on.

Requesting
- The information on the letter Jack Tocco gave me before he killed himself be all true.
- 2x NPC Detectives from Detroit PD [And are 100% Non-Corruptable]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:08 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

[[Don’t wanna sound like a bitch but, I cheked Jack’s posts and I never did see an ic post where the two of you met face to face.
He just sent you a letter that’s all, so I think you wouldn’t be able to identify him.
Oh and yeah, shouldn’t you guys be concentrating on the riot thing instead ?
]]

[Inventory:]
[1x] 87 beretta cheetah
[1x] cellphone
[2x] Colts 1911 [both equipted, in shoulder holsters]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:19 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Its called Secret Rping my friend. That was so you COULDN'T see it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:39 am 
Advanced
Advanced

- [x1] CZ-G2000. [.40mm, 13 round clip, 10 rounds remaining. Equiped]
- [x1] Beretta 92FS [Chrome slide, 9mm, 1 round remaining.]
-[x1 Remington 870 Express. [ 8 shells loaded. In truck of car.]
- [x1] Boot Knife [Inox. Black handle.]

Things Zecht owns-
-[x1] USP. 45 [13 round custom clip, two clips spare. Destroyed.]
-[x1] Modified Glock 17 Automatic. [One fifteen round clip in. 9mm. Two thirty-two round custom clips spare. Two fifteen round clips spare. Illegal. In Alonzo's pocession.]
-[x1] Kevlar Vest [Destroy/Lost]
-[x1] Sig 550SG Sniper Rifle [Twenty round clip. Fourteen Rounds remaining. Stored. Not Found.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:43 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:50 am 
Advanced
Advanced

- [x1] CZ-G2000. [.40mm, 13 round clip, 10 rounds remaining. Equiped]
- [x1] Beretta 92FS [Chrome slide, 9mm, 1 round remaining.]
-[x1 Remington 870 Express. [ 8 shells loaded. In truck of car.]
- [x1] Boot Knife [Inox. Black handle.]

Things Zecht owns-
-[x1] USP. 45 [13 round custom clip, two clips spare. Destroyed.]
-[x1] Modified Glock 17 Automatic. [One fifteen round clip in. 9mm. Two thirty-two round custom clips spare. Two fifteen round clips spare. Illegal. In Alonzo's pocession.]
-[x1] Kevlar Vest [Destroy/Lost]
-[x1] Sig 550SG Sniper Rifle [Twenty round clip. Fourteen Rounds remaining. Stored. Not Found.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:55 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Whatever. Now stop posting here so I can get this graded.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:04 am 
Professional
Professional

A secret RP has to be provided when it is put into affect IC. Meaning if you're using a secret RP now, post it here now. Otherwise, how do we know if there was in fact a secret RP? Not like you're the most reliable shmuck in the school for retards...

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,
though the science of a nigga still yet to be found
So light up some green, and pass it around

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:37 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:38 pm 
Professional
Professional

I shall - stay real stay true stay holdin figures, never put a bitch over my niggaz,
I shall never, cooperate with the law, never snake me I always hold you down in war,
If they take one of mine, I take one of theirs, I never break the oath to the death I swear,
I swear that's how we pledge alegiance, to the alliance, of underworld's killers and thugs,
though the science of a nigga still yet to be found
So light up some green, and pass it around

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:43 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Requesting
- The information on the letter Jack Tocco gave me before he killed himself be all true. Approved
- 2x NPC Detectives from Detroit PD Approved [And are 100% Non-Corruptable] Denied

Mm...first off...there's just not enough detail in it, I approved the detectives...but they're not the best, nor the worst however. You need to add in more detail between the dialogue, background information, sights, sounds, smells.

Yar.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]