[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Cadillac Pimpin' (Collection/npc hire)

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:02 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:10 am 
Average
Average

My Chain glossed in the setting sun as I drove towards the "Angelz", While I was on my way I got my first look at the damage caused by the looters. Windows were busted out, doors were splintered and glass was shattered in some areas. luckily Vitello's and Angelz didn’t get touched, probably because most of the crooks knew that this block was protected by the family. My SUV slowly curved into a parking space that was nearest to the entrance. Stepping outside into the fading sunlight I lit up my last cigar and headed inside. Once there I looked around, the place was packed with all the rich sinners of the night throwing down their entire paychecks in a single night. Soon the Smell of Chronic & alcohol filled my senses as I rolled up to the bartender and struck up a conversation.

"Ey meng do me a favor and let Cinnamon know that Santana is here to see her? "

"What do I look like your fuckin' massager boy? And besides she just got off stage."

I pull out my bill fold and placed $500 in the Bartender's hand.

Will that Change your mind my man?

Without another word the wanna be tough guy went into the back in through the door marked "Staff only", after about 5 minutes the man stepped back out and motioned for me to follow him stepping into the back I realized how high end this place really was. Each girl had her own dressing room with the big money makers towards the south wall. Finally reaching my girls room, I Knocked on the door and dismissed the bartender who grumbled all the way back to the bar. Walking inside the 25 year old red head was looking at herself in the mirror and counting a huge pile of ten, twenty and hundred dollar bills. Without even stopping to turn around she handed me two thick stacks of money and spoke.

"Hey Babe long time no see, I was wondering when you were gunna come see me again. It's all there two thousand just like we agreed. Oh and a not thirty ago a guy came in here looking for you going by the name of Sean Johnson he's sitting in the Vip waiting fo ya."

Thanks Cinnamon, I'll see ya next week.

With that I turn and make my way out into the public area of the club. Heading up into the V.I.P room I think about Sean "bloody knuckles" Johnson, he was an old friend of mine from Sing-Sing. He and I repped the same prison gang called the Outlawz and became like brothers. They Called him Bloody Knuckles because of his undefeated record as a street fighter in the Bronx. Even in prison nobody fucked with him because if you did He was the first one to stab ya and the last to stop. Finally reaching the Velvet room I see my old friend for the first time in four years.

Walking up and giveing him a hand shake, I start the Coverstion.

Well look who the devil cast out of hell, How long have you been out my nigga'?

" Ha, whats crackin' Santana? I just got released like a month ago. Those fucking feds used ilegal wiretaps to lock me up so the case got thrown out, I'm a free man. Listen The reason I wanted to see you on such short notice was because right before I got out, the entire set found out that you were makin' big moves in Brightmor and wanted me to to cover ya back "

" Thats great meng I'm glad you niggas' still got my back. Ya I'm in tight ith alot of big players here in Brightmoor and I'm an OG of my own set now The Harlem Dipolmats. what do you think of that?"

I thought about Sean's rep and decided to make him my Lt. the Hardcore G of the set. He would be in charge if I had to leave on my own and Act as the main enforcer. braking my train of thought, he spoke in his heavy Bronx accent.

"your own set?, oh shit you really are a boss now aren't ya? You know me I always put in work and i'm down for life...

"Good, fo sho my nigga your gunna be the Hardcore G the main pit bull under me ok? Now that that is settled follow me were gunna get you straped at my friends wherehouse now lets jet."

we both stood up and started down the stairs towards the main doors. Once Outside I pulled out my keys and unlocked the Suv steeping inside the drivers seat I put the key in the starter and turn, in an instant the Cadillac roared to life. once Sean was in I spead east down the block.

Notes: I know it's a little short but I didnt ask for much

Requests:
$2,000 collected from Cinamon
X1 npc Boss Sean "bloody knuckles" Johnson

Cars:X1 2006 Candy dark blue Escalade

Weapons: X1 chorme plated .38 revlover
X1 gold plated tommy gun

The Harlem Diplomats Set

[size=75]Hardcore G::Sean "bloody knuckles" Johnson Armed with two Silenced laser sighted Browning Hi-Power Mk. III's and two American tomahawks also wearing a bulletproof vest
Soljas:David “8-Ballâ€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:36 pm 
Professional
Professional

Requests:
$2,000 collected from Cinamon…Awarded
X1 npc Boss Sean "bloody knuckles" Johnson…Awarded

This wasn’t a bad piece and you didn’t ask for much. Next time you post collecting from your prostitute, I’d like to see more conversation between the two of you. Maybe she had trouble with a customer [got beat up] maybe she doesn’t have the whole $2000 when you come to collect [her trying to screw you out of some of the money].Etc... You don’t have to do this all the time, but like every 3 rd post or so when you post collecting. It makes for better reading then just posting a line…she hands me the money. Sound good?

What is life if there is no love and desire?
If I had my way for the world to end in fire or ice,
It seems that ice would be the compromise.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]