[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Getting the Group back together [NPc Recruitment]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:03 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:39 pm 

Day Dream
A bright cold day in Jersey and Tony could see that the overall mood of the day could slightly turn. As Tony headed down the sidewalk and watched the cars drive on by he wondered where this address was that the note said to go to stay at. He started day dreaming as he watched the vehicles drive by and hearing the engines running. Tony totally lost sight on where he was walking and bumped into a big stockier man. The man did a 360 degree spin from the bump getting into a defensive stance and drawing out a pocket knife. Tony turned around and saw the man ready to fight back “hey man I’m sorry I need to watch where I’m going.” The man didn’t say anything he put his pocket knife up and turned around walking the direction he was going before Tony bumped him. Tony swept the sweat with his right hand off of his forehead and started walking the direction he was going this time paying attention on where he was going.
As he turned a street corner he noticed the address that was marked on the note that he was holding. He walked to the apartment door and saw a note that said in bold Castillo Residence Tony thought to himself This must be the place.

Tony walked inside the apartment looking around seeing that everything was already waiting for him all the stuff he needed. He got undress and decided to go to bed early he had a meeting with one of his college buddies tomorrow so he had to be ready.

The Meeting
The next morning Tony got out of bed got a pair of clothes he was going to wear and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. As he got the bathtub nice and warm for Tony to get in he looked into the medicine cabinet mirror and looked how his hair was.
Tony always realized that his hair was a enormous wreck ever since he was a kid his hair wanted to stand up and be like a afro. Just his luck he thought to be a Italian afro gangster man no job would ever get done by him the cops would only have to look for a Italian afro and there only be one of them. And that one would be none the less him, Tony banged the memories out of his head using is left hand and he stepped into the bathtub for his nice hot shower.

~2 hours before the meeting~
Darrell’s bar and grill
“Damn where the hell is he we are supposed to get everything ready for the meeting.” A big stocky looking man said with a pissed poor look on his face puffing cigar smoke into the blue jersey sky. The man turned his head as he noticed one of the guys walking his direction with a gleam look. “Where’s Mikey? and Tony?” The man said.
“Tony wont’ be here until another two hours and I don’t’ know where Mikey is. I thought he was with you Henry?” The other man replied.
‘No Mikey wasn’t with me, and Ronny who told Tony to be here in 2 hours.” Henry replied.
“I did Henry because the meeting we have set up does not start until another two hours meng.” Ronny replied.
“oh ok well in that case lets go somewhere to get something to eat or drink this place here serves nothing but shit!” Henry exclaimed.
“I’m down with that.” Ronny replied.
They both got into the car and drove off to a more pleasant restaurant that they both enjoyed to eat at.

Back at the Hotel[/b[

~1 hour before the meeting~

Tony looked at his gold wrist watch to check the time the clock read 9:30 a.m.
Tony knew that it meant one hour before the meeting so he stood up away from his chair, and headed outside. Tony felt the wind picking up as he pulled out a cigar from his jean pocket and placed the end of the cigar into his mouth. Lighting the cigar, Tony puffed a few times on the cigar until he walked to his black sedan that was waiting for him.
He then made his way to the driver side of the sedan and got in. From there he started up the sedan engine and drove off to where the meeting was going to be held at.

[b] The meeting

Tony arrived at the Restaurant just to see all of the guys were waiting for him. He parked his car in one of the open parking spaces in the lot and killed the engine. From then he exited out of his vehicle and headed to where his three buddies were. Tony waved his right hand to him smirking slightly has he started to jog to them. No word was said as Ronny, Henry, and Mikey led him inside the Restaurant where they had a table reserved.
As the four men sat down they started talking about the meeting Tony and the three men were high school buddies he met them when he played basketball for the Compton Eagles. They were all four starters and very good players the fifth one who started was killed in a drunk driving accident his name was Erik Davidson. finally you here Tony took you forever now we going to be bodyguards like we were for you on the team? Mikey said.
“ I was thinking that Ronny could be a gun men and you two be my bodyguards if its ok with you’ll?
“It’s fine with us if I have the authority to speak for everyone.” Henry replied.
“You do it mostly any way.” Mikey said rolling his eyes.
“Well I see were all to agreements lets eat and leave this joint.” Tony replied.

The four men ate whatever they order from the restaurant from there Tony told the 4 men where he lived and they all left back to there houses.

Requests:
3 class c bodyguards [Unarmed] didn’t say they had guns in the post so they just can’t imaginary have them.
1 gunman or you can make him another class c bodyguard its fine with me.
1,048 words

[NPC}
3 class C Bodyguards- [Unarmed]
1 Gunman [unarmed

weapons:-Ak47 (on at all times)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:15 am 
Professional
Professional

3 class c bodyguards [Unarmed] - Denied, why? Because I'll give you 3 class C bodyguards ARMED. :)

1 gunman or you can make him another class c bodyguard its fine with me. - Approved, also armed.

Good job bro', I scared ya there for a little bit? Yeah, so I really liked the story I thought it would be fair to give you them armed, with one AK47, yeah I'm nice. But all you gotta do is keep up the good work man, very good bro', enjoy.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]