[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Narcotics, love them or hate them [NPC Deaths]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:04 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:07 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[Role-playing as CA Gangsters; Oscar Zavarelle and Donnie Marinelli]
[Three days previously; Las Vegas, Nevada]

The two sat around the table at the Triple Rock, playing a game of poker with William’s two bodyguards Mickey and Luigi. The sound of silence was broken when Oscar’s cell begun to ring – and thus he picked it up. For several minutes, he spoke about several things before hanging up. ”Donnie, lets go.” Donnie nodded, and then stood, following Oscar out of the establishment. The two waited on the sidewalk for sometime, and eventually a yellow cab pulled up. The two gangsters then climbed inside, and Oscar informed the driver of where to go.

Oscar had some sort of know how about everything in this city, if you did a shit that smelt like roses, he’d know about it. Donnie asked him several times about what they were doing, yet Oscar never responded – simply because he didn’t want the Mexican driving to listen into their conversation. The cab soon came to a halt outside an apartment complex, and out stepped the two Sicilian gangsters. Oscar paid the driver, and the pair watched as the vehicle sped off – looking for another customer.

”Now can you tell me what’s going on Oscar?” The two walked along the street for a few minutes, and then sat down on a bench. ”Someone has been selling drugs round here to people, this fucker has been selling it to anyone, for large cash – and so, we are going to put an end to this. First, I must see if my source is reliable, and then we will inform William.” Donnie nodded, and then clicked his knuckles, he always did like a good fight – he was rather hot-headed, and did things without thinking, but he did have Oscar to look out for him. ”That complex over there, this dealer lives in apartment 12D. Were going to go and see about getting ourselves some drugs, but we won’t actually be buying any.” Donnie nodded, and then stood up – as did Oscar. The two gangsters then crossed the block and headed over to the complex named ‘Harpford Inn’. The pair soon entered the complex and headed up the nearest flight of stairs, after reassurance from a friendly neighbour on the estate the pair knew where to head and before too long they were knocking on the door to 12D.

The door opened to reveal a man of Eastern European ethnicity. ”Get in, stand over there.” The pair entered and stood where told – the man then searched them both to make sure they in fact did not have weapons on them – and when he was satisfied he walked off to fetch someone else. That someone else soon came in, most probably from the bathroom as he was zipping his pants back up. ”I am Dale Justice. I take it you’re not here for the home cooked meals ‘ey?” Oscar responded with a shake of the head, indicating no to the dealer. ”Alright then.” Another door then opened, and a group of other men walked in and took seats down on the two sofas. Donnie looked at them and raised an eyebrow, he wanted to bust some skulls but he damn well knew Oscar wouldn’t let him until the time was right. ”So, what you guys looking for? I got some cocaine and marijuana that I need to offload.” Oscar responded almost immediately, ”My employer is thinking of perhaps getting into the cocaine business. He would like to know a price for 100 units to begin with.” The dealer and Oscar then spent the next ten minutes negotiating a price – once it was settled; Oscar informed Dale that they would return in a few days, with William so the goods could be exchanged. The dealer nodded, and Oscar and Donnie then left the apartment and headed back outside. The pair then took a seat back down on the familiar bench, and Oscar phoned up William.

”Oscar, why aren’t you at the club?” William asked after he had answered his cell phone. ”Following a lead boss, seems we found some schmuck dealing cocaine and marijuana out of his apartment – I came to check it out, along with Donnie.” William, who was sat in the bar at the club, wiped his forehead with his handkerchief. ”You know I don’t like narcotics – now, tell me how many people are situated inside the apartment?” Oscar thought this through, and then replied. ”There is the dealer, and five others – which we guessed work for him.” William nodded to himself and immediately responded, informing Oscar and Donnie to head back to the club – he then hung up and continued to drink as well as chat away with Anthony Falcone.

Oscar and Donnie then soon arrived back at the club and found William now seated with his two bodyguards Mickey and Luigi. The two gangsters headed to the table, and took a seat in the two vacant chairs. Oscar and Donnie then devised a plan, along with the help from William – and to some extent Mickey and Luigi. This was simply a mere easy job, and so they wouldn’t call upon the services of their assassin extraordinaire Kyle. The only flaw in the plan was that they had no weapons – and most probably would to some extent fail.

However this was all about to change – a group of men with briefcases entered the establishment, and one of them asked for William. He stood, and wandered over. ”I am Mr. Carpozi. How can I assist you?” The first man shook hands with him and then asked William to sit down, and thus he did. ”Mr. Carpozi, we are carrying out a will written by the late Mr. Marko Ramius. He has left his establishment, and haul of weapons for you.” William could hardly believe it, and the next hour seemed to go extremely slow as the group of men spoke with him – time after time, he ordered whiskey, and continued to drink.

The men then left, and William now had the news that several AK-47s and AK-74s were in his possession. He drank the remainder of the whiskey bottle, and then returned to the table where his bodyguards and associates were seated. ”I believe we have a plan gentleman – we got ourselves some rifles, now we just need a vehicle.” Oscar smirked, ”I’m sure I can get a ride from somewhere, I know a guy who steals rides for a living.” William nodded, gesturing to Oscar to in fact piss off and get to work – and so he did, leaving the club and climbing into a taxi.

He arrived at his destination, a small motel out towards the desert – he climbed out of the vehicle, after handing the driver some cash and then walked in. He knew which room to go to, and so he did – walking to room 18 and knocking on the door. The door soon opened, and there stood his friend Randall. Oscar went inside the room, and half an hour came out of the room. During that time period, he had spoken to Randall about acquiring a vehicle, and it was decided that Randall would steal a 2006 Lincoln Town Car for William and his associates. And so, Oscar met Randall back at the club later that day – Randall pulling up in a ’06 Lincoln Town Car. Randall climbed out, and threw the keys to Oscar who caught them and handed the car jacker some cash. The plates and everything had already been changed, so it was untraceable. The car jacker then walked off down the street as William, Mickey, Donnie and Luigi came walking out with duffel bags in their hands – each containing two AK-47s which had been delivered in an unmarked truck. The trunk of the Town Car was opened, and the weapons were then placed inside.

They knew they had to be quick with the job, and thus everyone climbed inside the vehicle. Donnie taking the wheel – the vehicle pulled away and then immediately drove off towards the apartment complex where the dealer lived. The journey took no longer than half an hour and the vehicle then pulled up across the street and parked. Oscar, William, Luigi and Mickey then climbed out of the car, and Oscar informed Donnie – who would remain in the car to keep the engine running. The four then headed into the building with the duffel bags, and arrived at the apartment door in which they looked down either side of the corridor to make sure no one was coming. Luigi and Mickey removed the AK-47s and loaded them, hiding either side of the door. Oscar then knocked on the door and it opened to reveal the familiar man that was there earlier. ”I’m going to have to search the two of you. Stand over there please.” Oscar and William then entered the apartment, and seconds before the door closed Mickey stuck his large foot to stop the door from closing. They both entered and begun firing with their AKs, killing the man who was about to frisk. William then dived for cover behind the sofa as the other thugs came running in, all holding the familiar Uzi’s. Mickey and Luigi had now taken cover behind household goods, such as a sofa, and a table. A spray of bullets flew across the room and two more thugs fell down to the floor, pools of blood forming. The dealer now came out, wielding a shotgun, and he fired several shots – one going through the door, and the other narrowly missing Mickey. The two bodyguards reloaded, and Oscar had now grabbed one of the Uzi’s. They all fired at once, and an array of bullets entered the dealer’s chest, killing him instantly. The small fire fight was now over, and so they all searched the apartment – finding two more thugs hiding in one of the bedrooms, they were killed and in the other bedroom, they found a woman – perhaps a whore, or a girlfriend? She was crying and so Oscar put her out of her misery, firing the Uzi into her. Everyone in the apartment now was dead, except Carpozi and his men of course. Luigi found the stash of drugs under the floor boards in the kitchen, and grabbed as much of the cocaine and marijuana as he could – so that Don Sal Lucchese could make use of it, perhaps to help with his ageing bones. The group of men then left the apartment fifteen minutes after being in there, they ran towards the Town Car and jumped inside – heading back to the Lucchese owned establishment across town.

[Requests]

[1x] 2006 Lincoln Town Car
[x] Amount of AK-47s
[x] Amount of AK-74s
The deaths of ‘Dale Justice’, ‘Batina Justice’, ‘Al Gino’, ‘Peter Jackamov’, ‘Wally Crash’ and ‘Billy Williams’
[x] Amount of Cocaine to be donated to Don Salvatore Lucchese
[x] Amount of Marijuana to be donated to Don Salvatore Lucchese

Capo Crimini of The Lucchese Family

”All the power on earth can't change destiny…”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:37 pm 
Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff

Alright...

I liked this heist. Even though you used NPCs more than I generally like...it came off smooth. Quick question, did you name all of those guys you killed in the heist itself? I noticed Dale Justice, but I hadn't seen any of the other dudes.

Ah well..Ok let me list what bothered me first, then I'll go onto the positives. The guns came kind of easily. This guy leaves you AK 47s and shit? Now I'm no professional on guns or anything but arn't all those guns illegal? Therefore how can they be left to you in a will? This part would've gone a lot smoother if you had just been left a key to a safety deposit box which contained a piece of paper detailing the location of where old Mar...whatever kept his weapons. I'll let it slide this time, but in the future think over what I said.

Alright the positives...basically the whole heist lol. This was a good job. I'm not a big action nut, so I can appreciate that you didn't do a whole thing of killing them, but rather chose to build up a story. Good job on that. Nice job describing Oscar and Donnie, I really could picture how Donnie was a hot headed muscle type guy, while Oscar was a level headed thinking type dude.

Outcome:

[1x] 06 Towncar Approved-After you send me 5k, that's the fee Randall is charging for his hard work
[x] amount of AK 47s Approved [3x]
[x] amount of AK 74s Approved [3x]
Deaths of all those shmucks Approved
[x] units of coke Approved [25] units
[x] units of weed Approved [25] units

*Note: Where'd the Uzis come from? Donating to you not the boss...you wanna give it to the boss, do it yourself.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]