[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Bowl-O-Rama [Canelupo]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:14 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Bowl-O-Rama [Canelupo]
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:49 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Bowl-O-Rama

Welcome to Bowl-O-Rama, Southern Palermo’s greatest place to come for a single game of bowling or for tournaments. Whether you want to have some fun with a girlfriend, place in a league or just bowl because you have nothing else better to do. Whatever it is you want Bowl-O-Rama is definitely the place to go. We offer a large selection of refreshments while you bowl so you never go hungry. To top it all off, you can also purchase all your bowling gear here, sign up for tournaments and maybe make some money at bets. Whatever it is, come to Bowl-O-Rama and be sure to have the time of your life.

At Bowl-O-Rama, we offer an extensive selection of bowling balls to be used and to be purchased if need be. To top it off, we have clothing that can be used as team shirts and insignia, allowing for teams to play teams. We have a twenty lane bowling alley, lights, music, everything you might need for your crazy, wild event. Have a party planned? Bring it to Bowl-O-Rama and have an amazing time. Any age, any time, Bowl-O-Rama is just waiting to make your party an amazing experience.

At Bowl-O-Rama, we know that a good bowling match can cause some hunger. Therefore, we ensure that we have what ever you might want to eat. Alcohol is served, however we ensure that no drunk leaves the place driving for themselves. So, don’t try. A basic rundown of our prices is:

Snacks: $3.00
Meals: $7.00
Soda: $2.00
Beer: $8.00
Hard Liquor: $16..00

What ever you want, we are sure to have it. Do come to Bowl-O-Rama and have a fantastic time bowling with your friends, your loved ones or just alone. And remember…Even you can be the next best bowler.

Staff:
1 Manager
6 Laborers
1 Chef[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:06 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo's car came to a halt in front of the bowling alley and a grin spread across his face. "There she is, my bowling alley," he said and then stepped out of the car, wearing his best black suit. The entire Russo and DiMateo crews were there, wearing their best outfits, to offer protection and to listen in on the meeting. This was a Family meeting and it would be treated as such. The fifteen men, Cristoforo included, walked into the bowling alley and moved towards the back. Cristoforo, Russo and DiMateo made their way in the back, the other twelve men staying out front to enjoy themselves with bowling...Time for the meeting. [/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:33 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

About five minutes after Cristoforo and his men arrived at the bowling alley, Angelina DeSalle's black Mercedes pulled into the parking lot and she stepped out. She was slightly annoyed that Cris couldn't have spent a few more hours into the morning with her, but she knew this was important. It was her first meeting with her new family, with Cristoforo's family. It would just be plain rude not to join them. Not to mention, Cris, being her boyfriend now, would probably be rather displeased. So, she didn't sleep in late and had instead gotten up to shower and get herself ready.

She closed the door of her sleek roadster and locked it, then stowed her keys away in her purse and headed into the building. She was dressed in a black skirt suit and heels and her hair was pulled back into a tidy bun. She looked pretty much the same as she did the afternoon she got the Alley's former owner to sign his businesses over to Cris. As she walked into the bowling alley, she looked around and tried to decide if this was worth her duel heist with Cris. Just thinking of the brief night she spent with Robert Titilliano made her shudder. But she came to the conclusion that it was worth it. It would definately benefit the family.

The slender brunette slung her purse over her shoulder and headed towards the back of the building, looking around for the rest of the family members. Soon enough, she found their little gathering and sauntered up to meet Cristoforo. She gave her lover a light kiss on the cheek and threw him a warm smile before allowing her eyes to circle about the area, scrutinizing the unfamiliar faces of her new family.

Last edited by Angelina DeSalle on Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:40 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Giacomo eased his car to a halt in front of the bowling alley and grimaced. He wasn't the richest man in the world, but he did have specific tastes. Bowling was definately not one of them. Looking down at himself, noting his black suit and white silk shirt, Giacomo sighed heavily and reached across to the passenger side seat, taking out a newspaper he had bought on the way to the meeting. He didn't plan on reading it during the meeting, but it wouldn't hurt to catch up on world events while he waited for the rest to arrive.

He stepped out of the car slowly, his Mediterranean skin screaming in delight as the sun greeted it warmly. Sighing softly now, embracing the warmth that the sun offered, Giacomo locked the car and walked towards the entrance of the bowling alley, his steps slow and casual. He was a simple man, probably best suited for something other than crime, but he seemed to be getting accustomed to it.

The place didn't seem very active. I wonder why... thought Giacomo, imagining a tumble weed rolling across the floor. Noticing a large group further to the back, only recognising Cristoforo, Giacomo walked over to one his bosses, extending his hand in greeting.

"Greetings, Mr. cel Rau."

Once he had announced his presence, Giacomo waited for his dismissal, the newspaper in his hand screaming to be read.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:22 am 
Advanced
Advanced

The roar of her car's engine was audible inside the bowling alley, only dying as she twisted the key back, then drew it out of the ignition. Her sunglasses were readjusted, now finding themselves perched on top of her head, sweeping her silky locks back from her face and out of her eyes. She gently eased herself from the low seat of the Jaguar and into the warm mediterranean sun, closing the door behind her with an audible click that was soon followed by a beep as the car locked itself on command from the remote in her hand. She stowed the keys in the pocket of her fashionably faded blue jeans and began to walk.
Her boots sounded out on the concrete, clicking in a neat and business-like cadence as she neared the bowling alley and passed through the automatic doors into the air conditioned realm beyond. She peeled the driving gloves from her hands, tucking them neatly into the pocket of the leather jacket she'd donned just before leaving Corona di Palermo. She stopped at the counter, slipping a few pieces of change over to receive a cardboard cup filled with steaming black italian coffee in return. A small smile graced her face and she advanced on the group of people including her brother Cristoforo that stood in the back of the alley, steaming goblet in hand.

What's the count, brother?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:19 am 

[font=Arial, sans-serif]The car came to a slow halt infront of the establishment. De Luca's nerves were wracked with an uneasy feeling of that he wouldn't make a good impression to his new brothers and sisters.

He stepped out of the car with confidence and walked to the door of the building. He stood for a moment holding onto the handle of the door, Corvino took a deep breath in, the air filling his lungs with courage.

The door swung open and as he entered all eyes were upon him, as if to say 'who is this outsider?'.

"My name is Corvino De Luca." The young italian had their attention, he knew the codes well and simply stated, "Isi is a friend of mine"

He awaited the response.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:08 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Atanasia smiled delicately as Corvino entered the room, inclining her head slightly as he used the appropriate codes. Raising a hand she beckoned him forward as the door opened behind him and the Costa Rican with whom he was friends slipped in through the minimal gap, closing the portal behind her with a small 'click'. She spoke quickly with her hands, fluidly using the language that Isi and Atanasia had devised themselves, and the Italian/Romanian nodded shortly, signing something back before the swarthy woman disappeared once more.

Welcome, Mr. De Luca. Please join us ...

Turning to her brother she rattled off a question in a Romanian dialect that was unintelligible to the rest of the people in the room.

How many replied to you, Cristoforo? How many 'silents' do we have?

Silents, of course, was something common when one is dealing with meetings. They are people rude enough to ignore the request, and fearful enough not to reject it. They were, in short, people Atanasia despised - people she'd kill without hesitation. Her icey blue gaze demanded a reply from her brother, threatening a sudden mood-swing if he did not comply.

Last edited by Atanasia cel Rau on Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:45 pm 
Average
Average

My plane got into Palermo late in the night, eight long hours after taking off from Detroit. I felt almost naked here, in a country where I was wanted by INTERPOL, and without my customary sidearm. My best bet was to go immediatly to the Bowl-O-Rama, where the telegram had directed me to.

I took a taxi from the airport to a nearby resturant. I stood on the sidewalk clutching my small suitcase and watched the taxi move on to other fares. By the colourful language the driver directed to me, ones that tipped better hopefully. I walked the rest of the way to the bowling alley.

Upon entering, I felt like I had walked back into Detroit. The bowling alley in Palermo was no differant from any I had been in back in the States. It even had a fully stocked bar! I made it my first destination, taking a stool and waiting to see what came about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:59 pm 
Average
Average

Anastagio had been forgotten, cast aside like a toy no longer wanted by a small child. It was the way things went when even his own brother had ignored his existance to do nothing more than scour the planet looking for a crime family, placing it before his own flesh and blood, forgetting the things that supposidly were also important to the crime team they'd stood beside. He masked his eyes behind his trademark pair of blue tinted glasses. Walking briskly as he fitted them to his face, and silently stepping into the bowling alley. He was here, but felt no reason to participate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:20 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo sat at the table, stroking his cheek as the people filled in, the important people at least. There were a lot of soldiers, like some in the DiMateo and Russo crew that were there purely for security. However, the ones that counted were currently close together so the meeting could commence. Cristoforo looked over his girlfriend, then over to his sister. His eyes went to the two brothers, then over to the Russian and finally landing on the new guy, Corvino. His fingers stroked his cheek, his head nodding slightly. "Perfect," he whispered and then cleared his throat. He looked over at his sister, having been zoning out, her question having entered his head, but not getting a response. Finally, he cleared his throat and nodded. "More than expected," he admitted to her. "Now...Would you like to start?" he asked her, his voice quiet so only she could hear him.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:23 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Atanasia gave a quick nod to her brother, and motioned for the people milling around to come a little closer. She had specific jobs for those she knew - ones that would hopefully be completed in due time. She began with Anastagio, her voice quiet enough so that it would only be heard by him, and Isi, who had drawn closer to his side at Atanasia's hand-signed request.

You will accompany my friend Isi to the United States, where you will be conducting a series of meetings with both the Killmunati Syndicate and the Provenzano Family. At this point in time, it is possible you will be meeting with others, but those ones are certain. There will be a list of questions for you to ask, determined by my brother. Please see him about this afterwards.

The two nodded, and drew back quietly as Corvino De Luca approached her. In the background, she saw Dr. Phibes enter through a side exit and make his way to stand at the back of the crowd, observing the congregation.

My brother has specific orders for you, which will be conveyed to you in a more private situation.

With this, De Luca sank back into the crowd and the slight woman motioned to Giacomo and Dr. Phibes, stepping to the side of the crowd and murmuring something to them quickly,

We'll be continuing the collection of men soon enough, but for now work on their loyalty. And if you see any other opportunities for men or businesses, work on them.

With that, she moved past a few people, gently turning Arnold Hassuer so that the two of them formed a wall, facing towards the lanes as she spoke. No security cameras focused on them, and nobody could hear them.

I will have a job for you soon, but I need to know right now ... are there any specific items that you would not be able to obtain for us? ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:58 pm 
Average
Average

The Land Rover pulled into the parking lot of the Bowling Alley. It was a decent looking place, a place that no one would suspect the most powerful Sicilian crime family to own. Much less, no one would suspect the members of that family to be meeting on that very day. Mack The Knife and his crew exited the dark green vehicle and proceeded to enter the bowling alley. Mack was a bit late, as he had been doing recon on his intended victim, a man who'd Anton Phibes had ordered him to beat. This job was to be a rather delicate one, in a manner of speaking, as there was a lot of security around the target. Mack shrugged the thoughts off as he scanned the area for his bosses.

Being as late as he was, Mack expected no courtesy from them, no respect either, has he had to earn his share in the crime world. Starting over numerous times like this became a hassle for him. His armed friends spread out through the alley, covering the counter and exits, making sure there was no threat to the congregation within the building. Slowly Mack approached the group in the back of the alley. It suddenly dawned on him that he didn't want to be disrespectful and interrupt the meeting that was occurring, so he silently walked near them, making his prescence known to the high powers at the table. When they were ready for him, they'd make it clear.

- [x1] Land Rover
Weapons:
- [x6] Beretta Automatic Pistols[One to 5 Gunmen and one on me, always worn.]
- [x6] AKS Assualt Rifles [One to 5 Gunmen and one on me, always worn.]
- [x1] Dragunov Sniper Rifle [In Land Rover]
- [x1] Shotgun [In Land Rover]
- [x1] Silver Jack Knife [Worn on Belt]
- [x1] Old Jack Knife [Worn on Belt]
- [x1] Lupara [Under Jacket]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:21 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo sat in the chair as Atanasia conducted her business, giving jobs to the people in the room that she knew the job of. Cristoforo had a few jobs for the others in the room. His eyes landed on Corvino and he pushed himself to stand, his hands gripping the table for a moment. A flash of weakness went through his body, his vision blurring for a second as he saw black walls appearing on the edge of his eyes. He shook his head and reopened his eyes, that blurriness disappearing. There, he thought and cleared his throat. He walked over to Corvino and put his hand on the man's back. "Walk with me," he said and began to walk away from the group, Corvino next to him. "It's time to turn our back on the friends," he said to him. "I want you to head up the attack on Depaolo," he explained. Depaolo was the Family that had helped Canelupo destroy Benevantano. With them destroyed, then there would be no more threats in Southern Palermo. La Famiglia Canelupo would have complete control. "Take anything of value, any money, any vehicles...If you can, get their businesses as well, I don't have details on what they have...Just destroy them," he said and nodded.

Cristoforo's attention turned to the woman that he had made his lover and he made his way over. He motioned for her to walk with him and he sighed gently. "Alright...I want you to change your methods some and work on getting a business or two from our Depaolo friends without seduction," he explained. They were bound to know her techniques and they'd be looking for it. If she used a different method, then there would be no worries of them catching on. "Get that done," he said to her and then let her return to the table.

His eyes finally landed on the other guy that had made his way into the room. Mack was his name and he had been recruited by the good Doctor. For a moment, he thought about what to do with him. It finally came to him after a moment and he crossed the room to Mack and stood facing the other way than he was facing. "Get control of the airport," he said into his ear. "Customs, the security guards, airlines, officials, everything you can...I want to know when people come in and when they leave...We can also use this as a way of getting things out of the country easier," he explained. "Get control of the airport," he said, repeating himself once more before he let the man return to the meeting. He looked around the room and then made his way back to the table and sat back down, needing to catch his breath. His fatigue was slight, but he was feeling different...Was his disorder kicking in again? Hadn't he kept his dormant? Damn...[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:32 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina sat silently at Cristoforo's side as his sister went about delegating jobs. She crossed one slender leg over the other and leaned back in her chair. Since she was not being addressed at the moment, she allowed her eyes to sweep about the area. After quietly scrutinizing the place, she turned her gaze to Cris. He was just getting up to speak to Corvino when she noticed him grip the table and close his eyes. She looked at him worriedly as he shook his head and very nearly inquired after him. But before she could ask if he was alright, he had taken Corvino aside and walked away.

Sighing lightly, Angelina stood and wandered off to the bar. She ordered herself a shot of cheap Tequila, drank, then walked back to the table she'd been seated at earlier. Moments after she sat down again, she saw Cristoforo motioning her to follow him. She stood up obediantly and walked after him, clasping her hands behind her back. As much as she wanted to throw her arms around his familiar physique and kiss him breathless, she restrained herself. This was business. She had to be serious.

When Cris explained the job he had for her, Angelina merely nodded curtly and smiled a bit, looking straight ahead. "Of course," she murmured softly, glancing to him briefly. She then walked back off to the table and seated herself again. However, her eyes remained upon Cris. She watched as he strolled about with Mack and as he started back to the table. Her eyes studied him very carefully and narrowed slightly. Perhaps she was mistaken, but he looked... tired. This struck the slender brunette as very strange. She had spent a good deal of time with the man lately and had never known him to be tired. On the contrary, he was always rather vigorous... At any rate, this odd change made Angelina worry. So once Cris had sat down again, she instantly leaned a bit closer to him.

"You alright, Cris?" she asked quietly, lowering her voice to a soft murmur. She gazed at the young man with warm, concerned eyes and eagerly awaited his reply. She had already grown quite attached to Cristoforo... She only hoped that nothing serious was wrong with him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:54 pm 
Average
Average

Anastagio had his job, he and Isi would easily prepare meetings, he could simply hop aboard a plane and within a few hours he'd be ready. He arose from his chair and strolled towards the man he'd been introduced to. "Isi, I'm Anastagio. The boss tells me that we're making moves to America, meet some people." It was wierd, Anastagio felt more unease than ever stood with a thug and alone. He knew if they planned on killing him that this would be the ideal time to do it. He got a nod from the woman, that was enough. Anastagio sighed and led himself and the thug to his car which had remained in the same spot outside as he left it. "Get in," Instructed Anastagio to the man as he clambered into the driving seat. They were off.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next