[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Corona di Palermo [Canelupo]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:36 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:18 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

"Very well" Anton looked over at Atanasia and Giacomo, Isi aswell and meerly said "I am going to have a little chat here with Mack" After saying so Aton walked to the back door, beckoning Mack to follow. Anton walked outside, and quickly turned around while Mack was exiting the house and closing the door behind him "So.... You're mack 'The Knife'" Anton uttered. "How skilled do you think you are with knives? and aslo... do you have any idea what you are getting yourself into?" Aton looked at the man, older, but still young to Anton. "I want to know if you can be in this small group of friends and not just be a hired man... we demand absolute loyalty. My other concern is that you are obviously NOT Sicilian... How did you make it to this place and why is it you've survived the deaths of families?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:29 am 

[font=Arial, sans-serif]The limosine, that had been sent for him, stopped short of the beautiful, but somewhat haunting villa. Upon opening the door the cool dusk air encircled Corvino's senses, a world of far off scents and hidden aromas caught the young Italians' attention for those brief few moments.

"Nice house ... perhaps it's time to find out why I've been sent for ..." He muttered under his breath as the limosine drove off with unexpected haste.

De Luca walked to the door, ever mindful of what could lay around the corner, what could jump out at him.

*THUD THUD THUD*

Corvino stood there, not quite knowing what to expect, rubbing his hands in anticipation and always looking over his shoulder. Then eventually the door swung open ....[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:30 am 
Average
Average

Mack walked a few paces to the side, staring into the darkness of the Sicilian air, as the sun had set and the evening was progressing. "A knife was my first weapon, my first real gift. I would elaborate my life story to you Dr. Phibes, but it is not something I lightly share." He sighed heavily and turned to look at the Dr. "I'm skilled with a knife, and I need not elaborate on that either unless it is something you directly request. I reigned over these streets and fields before Dr. I am loyal, and I have given my best efforts to those which I've pledged loyalty." He knew the questions tood in the air, if he was loyal to them, why did they all die or dissappear? Sighing again he looked at Anton in the eyes. "Do you believe in curses Dr. Phibes? Perhaps more specifically, the curse of invincibility? Whether you believe in it or not, I am cursed with it. I took one bullet to the chest and was presumed dead, my family disbanded. I came back, my family disbanded. I can work for you, I can protect you, I am loyal and trustworthy." Mack rested a moment, leaning against the wall outside. "I'm American by birth, and we have a reputation of not backing down, of fighting til the bitter end. Thats what I intend to do, fight in this life until I am no longer able. I offer you my services, Doctor."

- [x1] Land Rover
Weapons:
- [x6] Beretta Automatic Pistols[One to 5 Gunmen and one on me, always worn.]
- [x6] AKS Assualt Rifles [One to 5 Gunmen and one on me, always worn.]
- [x1] Dragunov Sniper Rifle [In Land Rover]
- [x1] Shotgun [In Land Rover]
- [x1] Silver Jack Knife [Worn on Belt]
- [x1] Old Jack Knife [Worn on Belt]
- [x1] Lupara [Under Jacket]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:34 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

"I am curesed." Phibes said and before he turned around to go back inside "As far as I am concerned, you're in" With that Phibes left the door open for Mack to follow. Anton rejoined the rest and took a seat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:37 am 
Average
Average

Mack stood grimly in front of the door asd the doctor passed him. He watched the man go into the estate, waiting a solemn moment outside of the door. If eh crossed the threshold, then he was committing himself to yet another family. Three, three Sicilian families in Palermo, he walked over the threshold, praying that this time it would be different.

- [x1] Land Rover
Weapons:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:50 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:07 am 

[font=Arial, sans-serif]The look on Corvino's face was that of utter confusion and bemusement, he had almost knocked the girl out as she jumped up to hug him. Then he realised who it actually was ...

"Isi? Wha ... ho ... what the hell is going on?" Corvino laughed and hugged her back again, it had been too long since he had seen his old sweetheart.

The look of confusion had still not lifted from his face as they stopped hugging each other...

"So ... so why have you sent for me? Or was it you? And if you did send for me then you know what I do for a living now ...." The young Italian looked to his feet and back up to Isi, waiting to see the reaction in her beautiful eyes.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:21 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Isi Salazar

Isi grinned. She'd always known what Corvino did for a living - now, though, she chose to reveal this fact. He didn't know her, though. He didn't know her past in South America, and the guerilla faction that she'd worked with. He really only knew that she was deaf from a land mine somewhere in Africa. And even her account of that wasn't very accurate. It may or may not have been in Africa - only Atanasia knew the truth of that, and only because Isi owed her so much.

Isi: It was me - on behalf of a friend. I knew you'd be a useful kind of guy to have around. I've always known what you're into, anyway ... don't go fretting about that. Come in.

She stepped to the side, holding the door open for the handsome man who hovered on the threshold of Corona di Palermo, the cel Rau's immense abode ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:39 am 

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Corvino smirked and walked inside out of the cold dusk air. He surveyed the elegant 'Villa' - it was more mansion then anything else.

He looked as Isi, she really did grow up, but it was unfortunate about her hearing; but that did not stop her having to beat men off with a stick. It seemed like an eternity since they last saw each other, then it sparked in his mind ...

"So if you weren't acting alone on getting me here ... who is?"

De Luca asked with a quizzical look in his eyes.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:53 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Isi Salazar

Isi: As I said, I'm working on behalf of a friend. Atanasia cel Rau, to be exact.

She twitched a lock of hair into it's place, framing the swarthy oval that was her face as she watched Corvino. It didn't seem that he had changed - at least not in looks. It was refreshing to see that at least one thing had stayed in place, and she gave him a small smile for it, her eyes roaming quickly over his form in the slightly dark hallway.

Isi: So are you still interested ... or do you want to turn back? We're in need of good workers - good men who know what they're doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:09 am 

[font=Arial, sans-serif]It was hard to imagine the figure that he held so many years ago under her tight fitting clothes but he was able to shoot a glance in the few moments she had looked to the side.

De Luca paused for a bit, the words hung heavily in the air. He knew that if he joined up with a family now, after so many years of trying to turn his life around, that this would be it for life.

Unfortunatly the beautiful woman proposing this to him somehow had a way with words over him ...

"I would be honoured to come work with you Miss. Salazar" The young Italian said with a slight grin.

He walked forward and extended his hand to hers ...[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:34 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Isi Salazar

Isi: Isi. To you, Corvino De Luca, it will always be Isi. Never Miss Salazar. Remember that.

Her eyes were serious now - she hadn't expected that strange title from him, would never have thought he'd call her that. Things were changing around them, he'd accepted and now that was set in stone, their relationship was strangely under fire by some invisible, twisted force. She carried on, that worrying thought pushed to the back of her mind.

Isi: Welcome to La Famiglia Canelupo.

Her hand took his hand gently, but firmly, and shook it. It was sealed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:17 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Anton walked over behind Mack and tapped him on the shoulder. "Come with me; I've something fro you to do." Anton had considered it for ages, and decided it was time to take care of another link to the past he no longer wanted haunting him. This would be Mack's test of loyalty; and his test of strength. Anton was already walking to a point very remote in the yard; having passed by everyone swiftly, there was an air of anxiety and of sadness following Phibes, but also one of determination. It was now time to take care of something...

Phibes waited for Mack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:06 pm 
Average
Average

Mack stood off to the side, away from everyone. As it was his nature to remain in the shadows, he also did not know anyone on a personal level. He was the new guy, the one everyone was trying to seize up. Whether he had made an impression or not did not matter to Mack as Anton Phibes approached. "Come with me; I've something for you to do." Silently, Mack followed him away from everyone else.

- [x1] Land Rover
Weapons:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:13 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

"I want you to probably kill someone" Anton said; the same way he would have said 'Go get me a sandwich' Anton looked at Mack; and said to him "I want you to go find the bastard son of mine; and I either want him in a coma or dead, take his weapons, his vehicles, and leave nothing behind of any value. I want it done quickly, and by suprise; he must have no knowledge of what will befall him. I would prefer he be in a coma rather than dead; it does not matter to me" Anton walked away and then turned back around and said to Mack "I trust your loyalties are with us now; try to keep his men alive; I'd like them with us." Turning back without a hint of emotion or love loss Anton again rejoined the people in the room.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next