[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Villa Le Terrae [DeSalle Residence]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:19 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:25 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina smiled at hearing his excuse for not staying in bed with her and nodded. "Next time, just wake me up. I might hit you, but I'd rather be awake early with you than sleeping in alone," she advised him with a smile. She soon noticed that the sash of his robe was undone, and she allowed herself a little peek. She really couldn't help it. It wasn't her fault that he was absolutely gorgeous. Honestly, how could she not look? However, she did manage to look away before it became obvious that she was staring. She then leaned across him to grab his cigar from the ashtray and treated herself to a few puffs. Once she was satisfied, she set it back down and leaned back again with a sigh, stretching a little. She took a few more swigs from her mug of coffee but looked over to him instantly as soon as he said the word, "relationship". She raised a brow and just looked at him for a moment. "Relationship..?" she inquired, tilting her head and smiling curiously, "Is that what you'd call us?" she continued, apparently disregarding his question about how she'd slept.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:37 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo looked over at her and smirked when he saw that she was taking in the sites of his naked body. "Glad you like it," he said and then felt her lean over him, her body pressing against his as she took his cigar. Taking her puffs, he couldn't help but chuckle. "Smoking'll kill you," he said simply and took the cigar to take his own puff. He tapped the end in the ash tray and just held it in his hand, thinking to himself. "Yeah...Relationship. If you don't want it, you just tell me and we can become secret lovers and that's all," he said to her. If she didn't want to be his only, he wouldn't mind being a night time partner of hers and then go on and have a few other women for the same thing. But if she wanted him for a relationship, he was very willing.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:46 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

She smiled and gave a little laugh when he noticed she was looking at him, then leaned over to nip at his neck softly. "Glad you have it," she retorted with another grin. She kissed his neck once more then let him go back to smoking his cigar. When he'd replied to her questions concerning their 'relationship', she leaned back and looked over to him. She studied him silently as she thought about her decisions. He was giving her the oppertunity to have him for the sex only, no obligations, no favors. But... was that all she wanted? Honestly? No. She wanted all of him, not just the sex. "No..." she began thoughtfully, turning her eyes to the view of the ocean below. "I'd rather have the relationship... As long as that's what you want,"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:50 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo sat there as she thought about what she wanted to do. Have him as her boyfriend and lover, get sex often, have someone that cared for her...Or, have him simply for the sex and not have to worry about having any obligations. She could have other men and not worry about staying faithful. Which one would she pick? When she told him that she wanted to be with him, he nodded. "Good...I don't put out twice," he said and then leaned over and gave her a soft kiss before he pulled back and looked out at the ocean. "There's a war going on in America that will greatly benefit my famiglia...It'll bring in a lot of money," he said. Why he had told her, he didn't know. But he felt that he had to...Maybe since she worked for him and she was his lover, he felt he could trust her enough to tell her about the acts that were going on.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:56 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina smiled and returned his kiss when he leaned over. When he pulled away, she rested back in her chair and had another few sips of coffee. Once she'd finished with it, she set the empty mug on a nearby table and sighed contently. She relaxed in her seat, crossing one leg over the other, then leaned her head back and closed her eyes. When Cris spoke of his famiglia, she gave a little nod but said nothing more. Personally, she wasn't in the mood to start talking about business. At least, not now. She was still getting used to the idea of having him all to herself and was merely relishing the moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:02 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]With her saying nothing, he shrugged his shoulders. The doorbell rang then and he stood. "It's for me," he said before she could react. He disappeared for a moment and after a little talking out front, came back to the terrace. "I had a suit delivered, since I didn't have to wear," he said with a small grin spread across his face. He walked over and sat back down next to her, the robe now tied since he had gone to get the door. He closed his eyes and for a little while, said nothing. "Remember that shit, Bonnie and Clyde?" he asked with a grin. "Weren't they lovers or something?" he asked. "That'd be cool if we were like that," he said. Was he hinting towards a duel job maybe?[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:10 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina opened one eye when she heard the faint ringing of a doorbell. She was about to straighten when Cris informed her that it was for him, and she just settled back to curl up in her chair. When he returned she looked over to notice that he'd tied his robe and gave a playful little pout. She'd quite liked the view she'd had when it was left open. No matter.

When he'd recalled Bonnie and Clyde then spoke about herself and him, she looked at him curiously and tilted her head to one side. Was he proposing that they worked together...? A duel job? "Yeah, that would be kind of cool..." she replied tentatively. "Did you have something in mind..?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:18 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo sat there and thought to himself for a little while, trying to figure out what the two of them could do. What did the family need that the two of them could do. Suddenly, he thought about it and pulled his phone out. He called Tony, one of his Capos and held the phone against his ear. "Hey Ton'...That guy...Uhh...He owns a coupla businesses in Depaolo territory...Has a record for fucking prostitutes behind his wife's back...What's his name?" he asked into the phone. "Yeah? Vinny C...Okay...Well...We're going to go...Talk to him and get those businesses...He's a made guy in Depaolo?" he asked. "Even better," Cris replied before he hung up. "You ever wondered what it was like to play prostitute...But not actually sleep with the guy?" he asked her with a smirk. "If so, here's the plan...There's this guy that has a fetish for prostitutes...I want you to seduce him and get him into bed...Don't sleep with him or anything. Just make it so you're both naked, or you're clad in lingerie, what ever...I'll come in and take pictures and then hold a gun to his head...We'll then explain to him that the pictures'll get his wife and it'll ruin him...I'll have him sign the businesses over to us, two of them, I believe, and we'll call it a day," he said. "What do you think, baby?"[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:40 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina silently listened his end of the conversation with Tony and smiled. She knew what he had in mind for their job together before he even hung up. "Sounds fun," she replied as last, when he asked what she thought about the job. "Sounds easy," she continued with another smile. "I've posed as a prostitute in the past. Actually, that was my last job as an assassin. Poor man didn't even see it coming..." she laughed softly and leaned over to brush her lips to his cheek. "It'll be fun working together," she commented with another grin. Bonnie and Clyde indeed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:48 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo smiled when she explained to him that she would like it and that she had even posed as a prostitute as her last job. "Well...That, I must admit, is very good to know," he said to her before accepting the kiss. "And then...Once we're done doing our job, you and I can come back here and make wild love," he said with a grin before kissing her neck for a second or two. He leaned back and took one more puff of his cigar before putting it out in the ashtray. "Mmm...I must admit, this is a very nice, relaxing day," he said. "The sun feels brilliant...Feels simply amazing," he said and sighed softly. [/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:57 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

She grinned at hearing about his plan for after they'd finished their job and nodded in approval. "You won't be able to resist after you see me in my leather lingere," she teased playfully. She allowed him to lean in and kiss her neck and tilted her head as he did so, closing her eyes and smiling happily. She purred softly then pouted a little when he stopped. His kisses were always most enjoyable... She sighed and relaxed back again then rested her arms behind her head. She nodded a bit in aggreement and yawned a little. "Too bad you didn't get someone to bring over some swim trunks with your suit... We could of gone swimming," she answered, looking out over the view. She was quiet for a moment then turned her gaze over to him and bit her lower lip, "When will you have to leave?" she inquired softly. She knew he was a busy man. He'd have to go home to do some work sometime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:06 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo sat there for a moment and then smirked. "When will I be leaving?" he asked her and rubbed his cheek. "I actually...I want to do that job today," he said to her and looked at her. "Yeah...That's what I want to do," he said and then stood. He took her hands and pulled her to stand, his hands planting on her butt, his lips pressing firmly against hers. "Let's take a shower and then we can get ready," he said to her before he pulled the woman towards her bathroom for a shower, his hand on her butt. To make a long story short, after another session of love making, the two got out of the shower to get ready. Cristoforo pulled on another black suit, except this time, he didn't wear a tie, his white button down shirt undone. "Come downstairs when you'red done baby," he called to her and then slid his pistol into his waistband. He stretched into the air and smiled. The Family was going to grow in power today...[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:36 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina raised a brow when he proposed doing the job today, but did not object. After all, why not? She didn't have anything else planned. So, she nodded in aggreement and returned his kiss. She allowed him to lead her off to the bathroom and, once they'd gotten out of the shower, she started getting ready. She went through her closet and found her old dominatrix get-up. It was the same outfit she'd worn when she assassinated the politician in Columbia three years earlier. Smirking slightly at the memories of that job, she began to pull on the black leather lingere. She tightened the corset around her torso and bust, pulled on the fishnet stockings, garters, and all the rest, then slipped on a long black coat over it. She curled her hair a bit and let it down for the evening. She'd always heard that she looked sexier with her hair down, anyway. She then put on a bit of make-up and got into some leather boots before trotting downstairs to meet her new boyfriend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:28 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

At last the job was over. Angelina relaxed back in Cristoforo's Mercedes as he sped back to her home and sighed happily. Once they'd arrived, she got out and headed inside with him before closing and locking the door. She walked into the living room, kicked off her high heels, and flopped down on a couch. She rested her arms behind her head as she lounged there and smiled upon seeing Cris again. She motioned him over to her and tilted her head thoughtfully.

"So... What do I get out of this job?" she inquired with a coy smile, "After all, I was the one that did all the work. You just had to threaten the man and hold a gun to his head. I actually had to touch him," she continued, wrinkling her nose a little as she remembered that evening.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:52 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo walked inside with her and rubbed his cheek softly for a moment. "What do you get out of it?" he asked himself and rubbed his cheek. "Hmm...I think I know something that would make up for what you had to do," he said and took her hand. He walked up the steps with her towards her room and grinnned.[/font]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next