[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Villa Le Terrae [DeSalle Residence]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:37 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:52 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina listened silently to each word and combed a hand through her hair thoughtfully. Leaning back in her chair, she rested her arm on the seat back and looked back out over the ocean. He had a good point... She had been relying on her seduction act for so long... But if she was with him, as a steady, long-term lover or (dare she say it?) girlfriend, she couldn't do that anymore. Hell, if she had him, she wouldn't even want to look at another man. But how would she make a living instead? Other men would be off-limits.

"Well... I have been around the block concerning crimes, as it were. The whole seduction thing, that's my newest skill. When I was younger, I made a half-decent theif, and just a few years ago, I was assassinating powerful people all around the world without ever being caught. I can fall back on theft and murder if I have to," she explained tentatively, glancing over to him and pursing her lips.

|ooc| Off now, I'm afraid. G'night!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:20 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo looked at her and ran his hand over his cheek gently. "And this is what you want?" he asked her as he sat in the chair. "You want a relationship, something you have never had before, besides the work you do?" he asked her and leaned forward, his head falling into his hands as he thought to himself. Did he want a relationship right now? Was his business more important? Damn, the man was in a tough choice. Woman or business...Well, business of course. But could he do both? Could he have this beautiful woman and still conduct business? Why not? He would still make his rounds, he would still do his jobs, the woman would just be on the side. He didn't know what he wanted right now. He just wanted to talk. "Let's not make any decisions...Let's just talk."[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:55 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina breathed a stressed sigh and leaned back, resting her arms behind her head and stretching a little. What did she want...? Did she want a relationship with Cristoforo cel Rau? Did she want a relationship at all? It would certainly take time, and she wouldn't be getting any money out of it. Which did she value more, money or a man's care? God, it would be so much easier to just forget about the man sitting before her. She could go back to her job, make her money, and just pay him a small percentage afterwards, no questions asked. She could devote all her time to herself again.

When he proposed just talking, not making any final decisions yet, Angelina nodded. That would probably be best. Glancing off at the view again, she sighed a little. "What about you, Cris? What do you want? If you isregarded your business, family, even money. what would you choose? Would you give in?" she inquired softly, looking back over to him and gazing into his eyes. She needed to see his eyes so she could tell if he was telling the truth. He could very easily just tell her what she wanted to hear then use her as a whore like all of the other men she'd been with. As much as she hated to admit it, he made her vulnerable. He made her weak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:47 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo sat there for a moment thinking to himself and then shrugged. "I think that Family is the most important thing...No amount of money can buy back Family...That is what I cherish most," he said to her and then his cell phone rang. He pulled it out and listened in. "Is he? Alright...I'll be there shortly," he said. "I am sorry, Angelina, but I must cut this date of ours short...I have some very important business that cannot wait," he said. "I will come again soon," he said and stood. He walked over and took her face in both his hands and kissed her with one of those very intimate kisses before he stepped back. "I promise," he said and then moved out towards his car and got in. [/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:03 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina gave a nod of understanding when he answered and managed to smile. No, it wasn't the exact answer she wanted to hear, but she would get used to it. All her life she had been her lover's first priority. They worshiped her like a god. But things would apparently be different with Cris. She'd just have to get used to it.

She breathed a little sigh when she heard his cell phone go off but waited as he took the call. She leaned back in her chair and drew her knees into her chest, looking aside again. When he hung up and stood to excuse himself, Angelina felt her spirits drop slightly. That kiss definately made up for it a little, but she was still sad to see him go. "Goodnight," She murmured, allowing him to show himself out. Moments later, she could hear his car speeding away.

Already, she began to miss him... What had he done to her? Before he arrived, she was strong, untouchable, confident. She felt so weak now... She could only hope this infatuation was temporary. She had to get back to business.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:14 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]This time, much slower, his car drove up to the house and parked, careful not to make much noise. Half way to his estate, he had gotten a call from his Capo telling him that he would just take care of Falcone. "Thanks, Justin," Cristoforo had told him before turning around to go back to Angelina's. He liked the woman and he wanted to spend time with her if he could. That was why Justin was such a reliable Capo. Cristoforo got out of the car silently so that the woman wouldn't hear him and then walked up to the front. He knocked firmly on the door, this time holding flowers in his hand, his way of saying "I am sorry." At least he was a gentleman...A real gentleman. [/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:20 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina had just finished cleaning up after dinner when she heard a firm knock on her front door. She looked a little puzzled and took her time going to answer it. She combed her fingers through her hair and slipped off her high heels on her way, then at last pulled the door open. Her eyes narrowed a bit when she saw Cristoforo standing in her doorway and she tilted her head curiously. "I thought you had to leave..." she murmured quietly, leaning against the door and purposefully not yet inviting him in. Her eyes fell to the bouquet in his hand and she smiled questioningly. "What's with the flowers?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:24 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo stood there for a moment and then smiled. "I came back," he said and then ran his tongue over his bottom lip softly. "What's with the flowers? Can't a guy who is attracted to a woman bring her flowers?" he asked her as he looked at her. "However...If you do not want to accept the flowers, however, you don't have to...I can throw them in the garbage or just put them back in my car," he said, looking deep in her eyes for a moment, a small grin spread across his handsome face. He was teasing her, but it was a harmless tease. It was obvious he cared for her...Very obvious.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:31 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

She smiled at hearing his rather simple answer to her first question. But she didn't mind him being so blunt. Personally, she didn't care why he was able to come back. She was just glad he was there. But again, her eyes drifted down to the flowers. She'd never been given flowers by a man before... Even her late husband. He'd given her plenty of jewelry and expensive clothing, but never once had he brought her flowers. So, when Cristoforo suggested throwing them away, she eagerly reached out and grabbed them from him. "Hey, I never said I didn't want 'em... " she answered quickly, then took his hand and pulled him inside. "Thank you, Cris... I know it sounds stupid, but it really means a lot to me," she murmured quietly, leaning in to kiss his cheek affectionately.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:42 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo felt the woman's lips on his cheek and smiled, nodding his head slightly. "I am glad you like them...I figured that since you haven't had very much luck with guys, you probably never got flowers, so I thought I'd pop that cherry," he said, his hand running over her cheek a moment before he stepped passed her and into the house. "So...I must stress that we should have dessert...What we should have, I do not know, but I do think we should have something," he said to her as he walked in. "Do you have anything that we might enjoy?" he asked, hinting towards certain things, but definitely not voicing them. [/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:48 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

She smiled at hearing his words and leaned into the hand that stroked her cheek. God, his touch was amazing... Clearing her throat softly, she brought herself back into reality and closed the door. She followed him inside then stopped behind him to rest her chin on his shoulder. When he suggested 'dessert', a smile touched her lips and she looked over to him curiously. "Well... I suppose that depends on what you have a taste for..." she replied silkily, smiling somewhat mischieviously.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:51 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]He felt her chin on his shoulder, but didn't turn his head. He knew that they were flirting. He knew that they were seducing. Just what would come from all of this 'playing' around, he did not know. "Well...The first is what every man loves," he said to her and then glanced at her head on his shoulder. "The second is anything chocolate," he said and smirked, his hands moving back some to hold her sides gently. He smiled softly and just stood there, waiting to hear what she wanted to get for dessert. He had made it clear, now it was her choice.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:00 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

She smiled and gave a small chuckle, turning a little to kiss his cheek again. She felt his hands on her sides and slipped her arms loosely around his torso, pulling herself close against him. "Well," she began slowly, thoughtfully. "If you like, I can whip up some chocolate chip cookies... Then after that... We can see if you're still so hungry," she suggested slyly. Smiling a little broader, she turned her head again to nip lightly at his ear. She pulled back and let her arms slip off of him, waiting for his answer.

|ooc| Sorry, messenger died. I'm gonna get some lunch, then I'll get back on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:03 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo stood there for a moment as she spoke to him and then grinned. "That sounds very...very good," he said, his right hand sliding down to cup her butt. He held it for a few seconds before he stepped forward, releasing her butt in the process, and turned to look at her. "I always loved Chocolate Chip cookies," he said with a nod of his head before he unbuttoned his blazer. "Do you mind? I don't really want to wear my suit coat anymore," he said before pulling it off. His pistol was then visible, very visible actually and he looked down at it. "I'm pretty sure you don't mind," he said as he stood there in black slacks, black shoes, a white button down shirt, a black tie and his pistol stuck in the side of his pants.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:25 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina smiled and purred a little when his hand moved around to cup her ass, then nuzzled his neck a bit before she pulled away. She took his hand and tugged him into the kitchen. She opened the door to the freezer and found some pull-apart chocolate chip cookies, much to her relief. She personally didn't want to do anymore cooking tonight. And besides, she didn't have the ingrediants to make cookies from scratch. Hopefully he wouldn't mind.

She was just putting the little squares of dough on a cookie sheet and preheating the oven when Cris pulled off his coat. She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. "I don't mind at all," she assured him. She noticed the pistol, but didn't put much thought into it. Her own gun was upstairs in her bedside table. Firearms were merely an accessory for people like them.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next