[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - A Slap to Depaolo [Item Extortion]

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:04 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:10 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]These events take place a week before the roleplay in Angela DeSallane’s villa

Cristoforo stood in his office, his eyes bulging out of his head slightly, his fists clenched tightly as he thought to himself. “He said that he’s too good to pay us? He said that he’d rather pay Depaolo? That…That fucker is in my territory and he tells you that he wants to pay to Depaolo rather than us?” Cris asked and slammed his fist down on the table. He looked up at his Capo, Tony Russo, an older gentleman, and nodded his head, as if he was giving him permission to talk. “Cris…Look…The guy clearly told my soldier that he wasn’t going to pay…He had some Depaolo thugs there with him and they told my guy that it was Depaolo territory…When I found out, I nearly sent a few of my boys to clip them, but…You know…I had to come talk to you first, Cris,” Tony explained and the Don nodded his head, taking a seat in his chair. “How much were we pulling in a week from him?” he asked the Capo. “Uhh…He paid fifty thousand dollars a week, he was doing real good on that car dealership, Maserati…And there were rumors he had an underground gambling ring going…I found out and yeah, he does…So, I tried to up the tribute slightly and he flipped…Fucker thinks he can earn more and not pay more?” Tony asked. “It’s okay…It’s fine,” Cristoforo said and then leaned back in his chair, his fingers stroking his chin softly as he thought to himself about what to do. Hmm, he thought and then grinned. “You know, Tony…We’re in need of cars…I’m sure your boys need to get around and all of that…Because of that, I want you to change what you ask from him,” he said to Tony. “Yeah, sure, boss…What do you want? Cars?” Tony asked. “Exactly…Tell him every week, you’re going to go there and take three of his cars right off the lot, brand new ones…He’s to have the paperwork all set up and there are to be no fuck ups…Tell him point blank if he tries to pull another ‘cry to Depaolo,’ that he will die…Simple…I don’t like this fuck, he’s been trying to short change us ever since we defeated Benevantano,” he said to Tony and sighed gently, his eyes closing as he imagined the cars that his men would be driving in. They would get from point A to point B in style. Besides, he could also use the cars as a present for new alliances. Yes, this was definitely going to be a smart move for La Famiglia Canelupo. “Alright…I’ll get on that for you, boss,” Tony said and then walked out of the room. Cristoforo sat there for a moment and nodded his head. “Good…Good,” he whispered and licked his lips.

Tony sat in a small restaurant with three of his boys, the three best of his regime. He ran his tongue over his lips right before he took a bite of the spaghetti he was eating, silence at the table. Tony always ate something before he went to take care of a job. It was his way of relaxing his mind and that was part of the reason the man was much larger than he probably should be. Another reason would be that he just didn’t get out enough. He spent most of his time either playing cards or sleeping with one of his four girlfriends. Yeah, despite the fact he weighed at a little over three hundred pounds, he still had four gorgeous Italian women all willing to sleep with him at one time or another. It goes to show that even a fat guy can be a pimp. The three soldiers sitting around ate their own meals; they didn’t eat religiously like Tony did, but they ate when Tony was eating. If the food is there, you might as well take it, they all thought. Tony wiped his mouth with a napkin and nodded his head. “Alright, let’s get this shit done…I’m taking Marie out tonight,” he said. Marie was number three of the four girls that he had. “Yeah, alright, Ton’…So, what exactly are we doing again? When I walked passed there, I saw a couple of those fuckin’ Depaolo goons…We clippin’ them or beating them?” he asked. Tony sat there pondering the choice of action and then nodded his head. “Alright…This is the plan that we’re going to do. They got a back door…We’re going to go through the backdoor and take care of the boss that way. Then we’ll leave through the back door…One of you will act as a distraction, pull them down the alley way and we’ll clip them…We got orders from the top that starting a war is okay,” he said to them. The soldiers looked at their Capo for a moment and then nodded. “Sounds good,” they said in their own ways before the entire table returned to eating their meal.

“Alright…You two stand here and make sure they don’t come through the back. If you see them, waste them and we’ll get out…I’m not risking nothing…If you see the Depaolo and there is no way for you to hide, waste them,” Tony explained. Tony was much more hostile than the other Capo, Justin, who would think things through and use deception. Tony shot to kill and then kept shooting with little to no regard with what was going on. Justin was different. Today, Tony was taking care of business. “Let’s go,” Tony said and once of his soldiers moved through the backdoor quietly, the large Tony following close behind. Once in, they walked through the back garage where cars were left to be serviced and then slid into the actual dealership. Tony looked around for a moment and then his eyes landed on one of the women working there. His eyes traveled up her lean legs, over her hips, which were large, up to her average sized breasts up, up, to her face. “I’m going to fuck her,” Tony whispered. The soldier rolled his eyes and then pointed to the dealership owner. “Yeah, yeah…You go take care of him,” Tony said. “I’m going to go talk to that girl…She might actually prove useful,” he said to the soldier before he slipped off. Anthony sighed softly and walked into the main dealership to confront the owner. Tony walked over to the girl and grinned. “Hey baby…I was wondering if we could talk in the back…I…I’ve got some important things to discuss with you,” he said to her. It wasn’t the words, but the tone of his voice that seduced the girls. She giggled and despite his size, walked with him into the back where clothes were removed and things were a happenin’.

Anthony walked over to the owner and scratched his forehead. “Uh, excuse me, sir, I was wondering if I could have a moment of your time,” Anthony said looking at the guy. “Go talk to one of my sales representatives…I’m busy,” he said and returned his attention to his young secretary he was trying to dazzle. “So then I told him to shut the fuck up or I’d shoot him straight in the forehead,” he said. The girl, one of those ‘I love danger’ types giggled. “Oh you’re so manly, Mr-” Unfortunately, before she could finish the sentence, the man was gasping and weeping like a little girl when he felt the visible gun pressed against his side. Even the secretary could see it. Anthony looked straight at the girl and nodded. “If you go outside to those Depaolo thugs…I’ll kill you. I will cut your arms off and feed them to your parent’s dogs…I will cut your legs off and send them to your Father and tell him how his baby girl sucked my cock and then was fucked by me before I killed her…Do not test me,” Anthony said. The girl was so scared, so petrified, she walked into the bathroom and cried during the entire extortion that was about to happen. “Wh-What do you want?” Rocco asked the Anthony, his eyes shut tightly in fear. “Let’s talk in the back,” Anthony said and pushed him towards the office. Rocco, afraid of being shot, obliged, walking into the back with the muzzle of a gun pressed against his back. When they passed a room, all they could hear was, “Ah Tony! Oh yes! Mm, yes Tony!” Anthony rolled his eyes. “You have grade A help here,” Anthony said and pushed the man into the office, closing the door behind him.

The man flew onto the couch when he was thrown and his eyes were wide as he looked up at Anthony. “What do you want?!” he yelled in his sound proof office. “What do I want…What do I want…You are in Canelupo territory…You are in that territory and yet you pay to Depaolo?” he asked. “Oh…That?” Rocco asked. “Fuck those twins and their territory…I don’t fucking give a shit,” he said and turned to his desk to call the front. Anthony grabbed him and threw him down on the floor, his food connecting with the side of the man immediately when he fell. “You might not care, but we do…We have some interest in this dealership and I don’t want no fucking bullshit happening,” Anthony said to the man before kicking him again. The man groaned, but began to stand. “You fucking kid…You think you’re so tough,” Rocco said and went to reach for the phone again. Anthony brought the hilt of the gun down on the man’s face, slamming it three times before the man dropped once more, bleeding slightly on the table. Anthony crouched down and looked at him. “I am not going to ask you again…I want you to give me what I want and what I want every fucking week I come in here or I will kill you,” he said to him. The man looked up at Anthony and then moaned, his eyes closing once again. “Okay…Okay…What do you want?” he asked as he lay there moaning. “I want you to get me three of your Quattroportes. Those are a beautiful car and I want three of them…Every fucking week…I don’t care how much it costs you, I want them every fucking week or I will blow this place up…I will hunt you down…I will murder you. I will murder your family…Your extended family…I will murder everyone,” he said. Anthony had a problem…He loved to kill. That was his problem. “Do you understand me?” he asked. Rocco nodded his head and sighed. “Good…I want you to call the front desk and get three cars ready for me and have them parked around back…I want you to sign the paperwork over to my boss…You know his name,” he said to Rocco and then stepped back. “Good doing business with you,” he said and then slipped out of the door whence he came.

“Damn baby…I gotta say…I’ve been with my fair share of women before, but you definitely take the cake,” he said. Truth was, he said that to every one of his girlfriends, who all happened to not know about the other. He just was good at keeping the women separated. “So…I need a favor from you. Just in case our dick head friend, Rocco, decides to grow some balls again, I want you to sign over the cars each week that he owes us. If he tries to fire you, tell him that you’re Tony’s girlfriend and that’ll work perfectly…He’ll shit himself…Tell him you want a raise too,” he said and gave the girl another kiss before he pulled up his pants and adjusted his shirt. The girl lay on the table in there naked, a mischievous grin on her face. “For you, baby, I’ll do anything,” she said and winked before she proceeded in getting dressed, once more getting the skirt and shirt back on. He nodded his head to her and gave her another kiss before he slipped out and walked out the back. “The cars are in the back,” Anthony said to his boss. “Alright, good…Tell the two of them to get the cars started…We’ll be running out there real quick, you and I…We’re clipping those Depaolo fucks,” he said and Anthony walked out the back. He told the two guys out back the orders that Tony had told him and then slipped back inside.

Anthony and Tony pulled out their pistols and then walked towards the front door. They slipped right out the front door and saw three guys lounging on a picnic table, smoking cigarettes and drinking beer. “Hey you, Depaolo! This is from the real bosses of this turf!” Tony yelled and the two gangsters lifted their pistols. The three thugs didn’t even see it coming. Bullets left the pistols and filled the bodies with lead, their bodies jumping some every time a bullet slammed into their bodies. Once the men had emptied their clips, they looked at the dead bodies on the ground and both gangsters nodded. Both ran for the third car that had been started for them and they hopped into it, Anthony driving, the fat gangster sitting in the passenger side. “We’ll meet at the cliffs!” Tony yelled and that was the end. The three cars sped off in three different directions, splitting up so that the cops couldn’t find them. ‘Follow three Maseratis.’ Well, if there is only one, then it’s not the same guys, right? Anyways…The three cars sped off before the cops could even be called. The man would be smart if he didn’t call the cops…Just leave Depaolo to die. That was the plan and that was what Cristoforo had started planning a week before his visit with Angelina.

~Finished~

What I want:
The three cars mentioned
The ability to extort the dealership every week for three more cars – I will write it.
Three dead soldiers.
Some critique maybe?[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:26 am 
Professional
Professional

Okay... before I start grading. Jacob, change the avatar... Who said that? Okay... well let's go on now...

About the cars, I'll give you all of them. Even though you could of explained more about the cars, and maybe done a better job I would of gave you a little more cars. But hey, it was good. So, The three chars mentioned are approved. Now the second request, I'll deny. Not in a bad way. You get to extort the dealership every week for three more cars, only if you make it good. If it isn't good, it can be changed to two or one, depending on how good the role-play is, okay? Good.. Now the three dead soldiers, I liked that. It wasn't nothing big, nothing small, right in the middle. I'll approve that. Good job on that my man. Critique? Hm... how about no? Or why not, what I like to see in write ups is less talking and more moving, that's what I always say when I see stuff like this. I don't know, it just makes the role play better for me if you ask me. But really, there wasn't anything wrong with your piece that I find big, so very good job man. Keep it up and I hope you like the stuff I gave you.

The three cars mentioned - Approved
The ability to extort the dealership every week for three more cars – I will write it. - Approved [Read Above]
Three dead soldiers. - Approved
Some critique maybe? - [Read Above]

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Get off my nuts, faggot.

[Mr. BigValboski; Said;]
How could you leave MSRP! FAGGOT! TRAITOR!

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Just like when I left your mom after I fucked her without a condom, and she became pregnant with you.

[Mr. BigValboski; Said;]
My mom killed her self

[Eli The Dealer; Said;]
Yeah, so would I if I was her, I mean raising a kid like you by her self... damn... good for her.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]