[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Fat Man Loves the Women - Tag Heist

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:27 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:42 am 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo stood in Angelina’s house, his hands at his side, wearing a black suit, no tie, the top button undone, allowing his body to breathe slightly. He was waiting for the woman to descend the steps so that they could get to business. His phone rang then and he pulled it out, pressing send on it. He pressed the phone to his ear, “Hello?” He stood there listening to the man on the other line explain things to him. His Capo Regimes on the street did a lot of research for him, trying to help him find leads and help him to know what was going on in the city when it was going on. Cristoforo turned then and walked a bit, pacing back and forth as the conversation went on. “So Depaolo is having an internal war?” he asked. “Just a few of their made guys are fucking around? Fuck it, I don’t care about that…Tell me more about this guy…Alright, so his name is Roberto Titilliano…Alright, good…Yeah, you told me he likes prostitutes but that his wife will freak if she finds out he is sleeping with them…Yeah, I know…Oh…That’s why he can’t find out,” Cristoforo said. “You’re telling me that his wife’s father is a Camorra Don in Naples? Oh fuck…Yeah, now I see why he can’t fuck around. He’ll get killed. Yeah, alright, good…I’ll make sure we get the businesses now. Yeah, haha, fuck…Alright, I’ll catch you later,” he said and then hung up the phone, just in time to see the woman walking down the stairs.

His eyes ran over what the girl was wearing and for a moment, he didn’t say anything, just taking in what she was wearing, a small grin spread across his face. “Yeah…I must say…You look like an absolute prostitute,” he said to her and when she got to the bottom step, he gave her a kiss. “Alright, so let’s do this Bonnie and Clyde type shit…Lovers killing…I love it,” he said before he walked out with her holding his arm towards his car. They were going to take his Mercedes rather than hers. Why? He wanted to drive, simple enough. Cristoforo glanced over at the woman sitting in the car with him and he could only grin. “You know…If I didn’t know you, I’d think you were a prostitute…I know you won’t take offense, but still…You must’ve taken acting classes,” he said to her before he started the engine to his car. He shifted into first and sped off down the road, pushing the bar to red before shifting to second, repeating the process until he was up to fourth gear, cruising at a real comfortable speed. “Just remember…Don’t do anything stupid. I hear this guy is a real pervert and that he is forceful,” he said to her. “If he holds a gun to your head or any of that shit, improvise until I can get the video of you and him about to perform or something…His wife is going to flip,” he said with a grin before driving off towards the electronics store.

Cristoforo came to a stop in front of the place and rubbed his cheek softly for a second. “Alright. I’ll get the camera. You just relax here and wait for me. When I come back, we’re going to go over the plan once more and then get to work,” he said before he stepped out of the car. He closed it and then walked into the business, his eyes looking around for the right kind of camera. He wanted one that was small enough so that he could tape it and then quickly move out cradling it without worry of it getting smashed against the wall as he ran. While he was at it, he’d buy a laptop with a DVD burner so that he could burn the video straight to DVD. That would be exactly what he would do. “Can I help you sir?” he asked. “Yeah…I am going to need a laptop and a digital camera that can connect to the laptop…DVD burner and all of that,” he said to the man. The clerk nodded and walked to get exactly what Cristoforo would need. He returned with a new laptop and a new digital camera as well as a pack of DVDs. “This it sir?” he asked after ringing it up. “Yes…That’ll cost you $2,200 dollars,” he said to Cris. Cristoforo leaned in close and smirked. “Fine,” he said, seeing the man sweating for a second. He dropped the money on the counter and then simply turned. He walked out to the car and got in, putting the things in the back. He started the car and then drove off down the road to the place where he’d drop her off.

He came to a stop about a block down the road from the club that the man frequented. He looked over at her and then nodded. “Alright, this is what you’re going to do…You’re going to find the guy that is fat and has a really ugly scar on his left cheek…It’s a burn scar, from when he was in a fire…Find that guy and flirt with him…Tell him you want to go back to his apartment…The guy owns an apartment and a house…His wife lives in the house, he fucks his prostitutes in the apartment. I will tail you guys back to his apartment and then follow you inside. Make sure the front door is unlocked so I can get in. Once that happens, seduce him, get him into bed…But, for your sake, don’t do anything. Straddle him and make it look like you are riding him without actually doing it so when I come in, it’ll look like he’s fucking you. Once I have the footage, I’ll hold a gun to his head so that we can escape and explain to him that we’ll be in touch. The next day, he’ll get a DVD of what’s going on with a letter telling him that if he doesn’t do what we want, we’ll send it to his wife and to his Father-in-law, the Camorra Don. We’re going to take his two businesses over and call it a day,” he said and grinned. He leaned over and gave Angelina a kiss before he grinned. “Bonnie and Clyde, baby…Now get to it,” he said before he leaned back in his chair and waited patiently. He pulled on leather gloves and finally, it was time to get to work.

Tag…[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:07 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Angelina got out of the car then sauntered up to the club. She combed her fingers through her hair and buttoned up her coat. She couldn't very well reveal what she was wearing underneath just yet. It would simply be indecent. Although, she did unclasp the top few buttons of her coat, just to show an enticing bit of cleavage. She figured Mr. Titilliano would like that.

She glanced over her shoulder once more to wave to Cris and threw him a wink before pushing open the door to the club and stepping inside. It didn't take long for her to spot her target. As Cristoforo had said, he was an obese man with a noticable burn scar on his cheek, currently seated at the bar and downing glasses of whiskey like water. Absolutely disgusting... But Angelina would make him believe that she thought he was hotter than fire.

Smirking and tossing her hair, she trotted up to him and took a seat at his side. She noticed his eyes immediately shoot over to her and glide shamelessly over her slender figure. Honestly. He was practicly drooling. Trying not to notice, she ordered herself a shot of Tequila, just to loosen herself up a bit, then looked over to the man at her side. He was still staring at her hungrily, licking his chops and scooting to the edge of his chair to get nearer to this brunette vision. He sniffed in the spicy scent of her perfume and smirked. When the bartender brought her shot, he set down a few bills of his own to pay for it, "It's on me, sweetheart..." he growled, his eyes glistening with want. "What's your name?" His voice drawled lazily and his breath smelled heavily of alcohol. Angelina could easily tell, considering the man's face was mere inches from her own.

"Why, thank you," she purred, forcing a sexy smile as she took the glass and downed the shot. But it was no use. No alcohol would make this job any easier. "Name's Angelina," she added, twisting a lock of hair around one finger and crossing one slender leg over the other. "What about you, baby? What's your name?" God, she should make Cris pay her for doing this... Very reluctantly, she shifted and descreetly undid another button of her coat, now showing a good deal more of her bust as well as the top of the black leather corset.

Mr. Titilliano eagerly scanned her figure again and again and soon allowed his eyes to slip down to her shapely legs, noting the fishnet stockings and smiling in delight. By now, Angelina had made it blatantly obvious that she was a prostitute, or at least posing as one. "Roberto. Roberto Titilliano..." he murmured, lifting a hand to stroke through her hair. Oh, Christ... Now he was touching her. "Roberto..." the sly girl repeated, smiling a bit and nodding. "The pleasure's all mine, I'm sure..." Yeah. Right.

Roberto's hand continued to wander, down her neck, then her arm, to finally rest high upon her thigh. Angelina had to swallow hard not to gag in disgust. "So... Angelina," the man purred, leaning close to speak into her ear, "How much would you ask for a night with me? I'll pay any price..." he continued hotly, his breath tickling her neck.

Again, she thought she might gag. She shuddered in horror, but smiled coolly and looked over to her new "client". Apparently she didn't need to do much seducing here. He was already hiring her. "Well..." she began slowly, whispering back into his ear, "Why don't you take me home with you and we can discuss my prices there?"

At this, Roberto instantly stood and took her hand. "Perfect. We'll go to my apartment," Once Angelina had gotten to her feet, he slid an arm around her waist and pulled her against him. His hand wandered down to creep along her backside and an excited smile came to his lips. All in all, Angelina was about ready to break this man's neck here and now. It would have been much easier than enduring his disgusting touch.

The two finally got to the parking lot and Roberto lovingly loaded his new toy into the passenger seat. He then sped off towards his apartment and within moments, Angelina found herself strapped back onto his arm. They ascended a flight of stairs and finally came to his door. As soon as they'd entered, Angelina shot Roberto her sexiest smile and unbuttoned the rest of her coat to let it fall to the floor. Now, Roberto was a bit too distracted to remember to lock his door, which was what Angelina was hoping for. He licked his lips, then pounced. He dragged his whore to his bedroom and suffocated her with slobbery, hasty kisses. He pawed ravenously at the few things covering her body while also managing to undress himself. Angelina had to admit, she'd never seen a man pull off his clothes so fast.

Within mere moments, he'd tumbled into bed and dragged Angelina with him. But finally, after a good deal of groping and touching on Roberto's part, Angelina got herself into the oppertune position. She rolled the man onto his back and straddled his hips. While waiting for Cristoforo to show up, and praying that he did so sooner rather than later, she preoccupied Mr. Titilliano with kisses spread all over his neck and chest.

Tag...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:23 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo had tailed Robert and Angelina, his way of finding out where the man’s apartment was. His information told him that the man owned an apartment. His information told him the man’s name. The information even told him what the fool’s cell phone number was. What his information did not tell him was where the apartment was. He did a rather good job keeping it hidden, probably because the man knew if his wife found out, he’d have to deal with daddy. Anyways…Cristoforo had spent the night waiting in the car and now was driving after the Depaolo soldier and the ‘prostitute.’ “Oh if only you knew, you fat ass,” Cristoforo said in the car. His eyes diverted over to where the man parked the car and he nodded his head. He drove passed them, seeing where they were going and he turned the block. Once he knew that the two were inside, he parked the car in front of the apartment building and cut the engine. He let out a soft exhale and then chuckled. “Oh you are definitely going to be giving us the businesses that we want,” he said before he glanced at his watch. “Alright…They’ve been in there for about two minutes,” he said to himself before he reached behind and grabbed the camera. He had already prepped it so that all he had to do was hit record. A small grin spread across his face and he stepped out of the car. Walking softly, but quickly, the Sicilian Mafia boss made his way into the apartment building, up the steps and to the door where he heard moans coming from the man. “I guess he’s easy to get riled up,” Cris whispered before he turned the handle to the door. Unlocked…Perfect. He pushed the door open and slowly stepped in, keeping it open for a very quick retreat. He pulled out his pistol then and made sure it was loaded and cocked before he slid it down the front of his pants, for easy access. Time to move, he thought.

Cristoforo slowly slipped down the hallway and stood outside the bedroom door. He grabbed the handle then and turned it. Pressing record, he stepped in and held the camera up. What he saw was going to be perfect footage. A naked man and a naked woman, her on top, teasing him before the sexual act, doing all that foreplay shit. Cristoforo grinned as he took the footage, his eyes looking at the screen that popped off of the camera. Robert’s eyes were closed as Angelina grinded against him, allowing Cristoforo to get a whole minute of footage. That is, before Robert’s eyes opened. “What the…Hey…Who the fuck are you?” Robert asked and then scrambled for his gun. Angelina frowned, trying to keep the act up and rubbed against his thigh. “Come on baby…I like being on camera…Let’s just do this, baby,” she said, so there was more footage. Cristoforo taped more, but realized it was over. He hit the stop button and before Robert could reach for his pistol, Cris pulled his out, the barrel aimed right at the man’s forehead. “Get off of him, Angelina,” he said and watched as his lover moved off of the fat man and then over to him. Giving her a kiss, he grinned, knowing full well that Robert felt like a fool now. “Get his gun, baby,” Cristoforo said and watched as Angelina walked over to the nightstand, as naked as she was the day she was born, and grabbed the gun. “Good…Now get dressed,” he said to his lover before he looked back at Robert. “Just lay there…If you try and follow me, I’ll make sure that your wife gets a call about this…If not, we can talk business,” he said to him and once Angelina was ready, handed her the camera. He stepped back slowly. “Leave, Angelina, get the car started,” he said, giving her the keys. Cristoforo stood there waiting for the engine to start, and when it did he left fast, moving out the door he came in. He slid into the passenger side and looked over at her. “Go.” So she did.

The next day, Cristoforo made the phone call. He had stayed up rather late working on making a dozen copies of the DVD. You might ask why he wanted so many copies. He wasn’t going to take any chances in this Robert finding out who Cristoforo was. But for the sake of a possibility, Cristoforo decided that he would have copies prepared and distributed to different soldiers in La Famiglia to mail them to the wife, just in case something were to happen. Either way, the man would have to understand that he was doomed if he tried to kill Cristoforo. You see, Cris was going to use Robert to get to Depaolo and ultimately destroy the entire Family, thus allowing for complete control of Southern Palermo. Finally, at around ten in the morning, the call was made. Cristoforo sat in his office chair calling from a cell phone that he had received from one of his Capos. He rubbed his cheek and waited for the number on the other line to pick up. When it did, Cris grinned. “Hello, Robert…Don’t make threats, don’t do anything but listen…I have DVDs of what happened last night. I know that if your wife finds out, she’ll cry to her Father who will have you killed…How do I know this? Forget it…Just know that I know it,” he explained into the phone. “What do I want?” he asked and rubbed his cheek softly. “This is what will happen today, Robert…At twelve thirty, you are going to meet the same woman you met last night for lunch…I want you to bring your lawyer with you and have him, with your approval, sign over your trucking company and your bowling alley to me. She will fill out the names and everything, you just sign the bottom. You won’t get the DVDs, but if you give us these businesses, it’ll ensure that your wife doesn’t find out,” he said into the phone and rubbed his cheek softly. “Do we have a deal?” he asked. “Good…Meet her at La Piazza at twelve thirty…If you’re not there, a DVD will go to your wife and a DVD will go to your Father-In-Law…Good…Bye,” he said and hung up. Angelina walked into the room then wearing a robe and Cristoforo looked up. “Get ready baby…You’re now a business woman,” he said. Angelina was playing many roles in this operation, but she was definitely doing a very good job.

Tag…
[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:37 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

The night had gone off rather well, Angelina thought. She felt physically ill by the time Cris allowed her to stop rubbing up against the man, but other than that, she was satisfied. She slept well that night - she always did after a job well done - and woke the next morning to pull on a robe and go find her partner in crime. She heard him on the cell phone and wandered in just as he hung up. When he informed her that she was now going to be a business woman, she smiled. That was a part she'd never played before. It should be fun. Of course, that also meant that she'd have to fraternize with that disgusting man again. But it was of little matter this time. She wouldn't actually have to touch him or anything.

Taking her partner's orders, she trotted off to get herself ready. She dressed in a "corporate casual" skirt suit and put on a touch of make up. After slipped on a pair of heels then returned to Cris. Once he'd explained the next portion of their plan, she headed out to her car. She revved the engine then sped off to La Piazza. She arrived at exactly twelve thirty and walked inside. Absently toying with a strand of hair, she looked around for the men she was supposed to meet. And finally, she saw them. Robert and his well-dressed lawyer, seated at a table near the back. Neither of them were eating and Robert looked rather embaressed. Angelina walked up and sat down at their booth without a word. Robert wouldn't meet her eyes and she smirked.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen," she purred softly, smiling and eyeing the paperwork in the lawyer's hand. Neither of the men answered her and the lawyer merely set down the papers for her to look over. She smiled charmingly in gratitude and looked over the documents. Everything seemed to be in order. Robert had signed in all the right places. But Angelina continued to read through everything. She just wanted to make sure her beloved boyfriend wasn't getting scammed out of anything. As it turned out, everything was fine. The lawyer handed her a pen, she signed, and the three of them got up to leave without another word.

Around one in the afternoon, Angelina rolled up the private drive to her house and trotted inside and upstairs to Cris. She handed him the papers and smiled. "Bonny and Clyde, baby," she murmured, then leaned in to kiss him lovingly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:42 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

[font=Times New Roman, serif]Cristoforo returned the kiss simply and nodded his head. “Bonny and Clyde baby,” he said to her and then took the paperwork from her. He looked at it and then laughed. “Damn baby, this is real good,” he said and gave her butt a playful tap before he took her hand and walked with her out the front door towards his car. He opened the door for her before he got into the driver side and started the car. “I figure we might as well stop and see the two places that I now own,” he said to her with a grin on his face. “I have to say…I didn’t like seeing you on top of that guy, but I’ll be honest…You’re amazing at what you do,” he said, giving her his form of a compliment. Sure, he hated seeing his lover grinding on top of some fat old guy, but at least they had gotten what they needed. At least they had gotten the two businesses that had belonged to the rather wealthy Depaolo soldier. It would hurt the enemy Family a lot now that Robert wasn’t going to be kicking up a percentage of that money to the boss. Cristoforo had two reasons for this choice of actions. The first was because Canelupo needed more businesses and more profits. The second was because he wanted to injure Depaolo for the future war. It was all a matter of time. Cristoforo started the car and drove off down the road towards the first business.

The first stop was the trucking company owned by Robert. Cristoforo parked the car and cleared his throat before he stepped out with Angelina. “Alright…Let’s just let them know that we own this place and then go to the bowling alley,” he said and walked into the trucking center. “Hello, welcome to-” She was cut off by, “I know the name…I now own it,” he said. The woman looked at him oddly. “But what about Robbie?” she asked. “Robert had some problems and sold to me…I am now the owner…Can you tell me how many trucks and personnel we have on board?” he asked her. “Well…There’s me, ten laborers, eight truckers and ten rigs,” she said to him. Cristoforo looked at her and nodded his head. “Alright, good…Continue with operations and don’t start telling men to slack because I am the owner…I have even more power than Robert, I’m not one to anger,” he warned and then took Angelina by the hand and walked with her out to the car. “That went well,” he teased and got into the car. He started it and drove off down the road towards the next business.

After another short drive into Depaolo territory, Cristoforo stopped the car in front of a bowling alley. He looked at her and kissed her cheek. “Just give me a second baby,” he said and then got out of the car. He walked into the bowling alley and looked around. “Can I help you, sir?” a man asked. “Yes, I am looking for the manager,” Cris replied. “That’s me…Sonny,” he said. “Well, Sonny…I’ve just bought the place up from Robert…I’m the new owner…I won’t get in the way of the way you do business, but there better not be a loss of profits,” Cristoforo warned and then looked around. “This is a real nice place…I might come here to hang out sometime,” he said and grinned before he looked at his watch. “Alright…Better go…I’ll see you around, Sonny,” he said to the manager before he turned and walked out back to the car. He got in and grinned. “Well…That was easy,” he said and then drove off.

~Finished~

What I Want:
The Trucking Company
1 Manager
10 Laborers
8 Drivers

The Bowling Alley
1 Manager
6 Laborers
1 Class C Chef

[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:31 pm 
Expert
Expert

Hrm. That was fast. :)
I would have preferred it if the the fact that the guy owns these two businesses have been established from the beginning- but since there was this phonecall, I'm assuming that the information about his ownership of the Company and the Alley have been handed over to the Canelupo Don through this.

Go ahead with the Trucking Coy managed by a wonderful manager, with labour provided by seven labourers, and has a service provided by eight drivers. Same goes for the Alley, with a manager, five labourers, and... alright- a chef.
Nice work you two, and welcome to the site Angelina. :) Lovely girl.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]