[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - Russian Orthodox Church

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:17 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:24 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Take smiled and look over to the beautiful lady for a reply. They never did anything without each other's approval, obviously with his grin Take had already accepted the offer.

Assassin - Hit Squad
The Killmunati Syndicate

"I'm called 'The Returner' because I return people to where they belong... Hell..."
-Takeshi Yokokura

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:44 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Arcadia had been eager for blood for some time now, and this was her chance - she was not going to put it down. A quick nod sealed her end of the deal; she did this despite her misgivings about 'Pavel'. She couldn't quite place where she thought she knew him from, didn't know if she really wanted to ... it could spell the end of them both, in all reality.

I accept.

It followed the nod, quick and to the point. She looked to Pavel, suddenly curious.

You will be accompanying us?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:18 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Take laughed a little and said under his breath so that no one could hear him, except maybe Arcadia, "I sure hope so."

Assassin - Hit Squad
The Killmunati Syndicate

"I'm called 'The Returner' because I return people to where they belong... Hell..."
-Takeshi Yokokura

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:17 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

[size=84]Vex clearly had to contemplate his answer. If he went would he be expected to do anything, would he just be expected to stand back and watch, it was something he really had to put together in his head, so Vex being the intelligent man he was…he stalled. [b]“Well…I err really don’t know, I mean I wouldn’t want to impose myself upon you two while you’re working.â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:14 am 
Advanced
Advanced

You'll get out alive if we get out alive.

Arcadia's tone was soft, but audible. She was sure, of course, that they would sort from this alive, even if 'Pavel' wasn't. She smiled ever so slightly to alleviate the tension and glanced over at Take as she heard soft footsteps outside the church door.

This could well be the man I was expecting ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:30 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Tap tap tap tap, that was the sound that his cousin heard as he made his way up the steps to the front of the church. One hand reached out of the pockets of his slacks and he pulled the door open, his body stepping into the church. He shook his head some and rubbed his hands together, feeling the warmth flow back into them. "Real cold out there," he said and then made the sign of the cross on his chest. He looked over at his cousin and then at the other two men standing there and chuckled softly. "Yes, Aleksandra...I am the man you were expecting," he said to her before walking over to the little crew that was forming in the middle of the church.

Last edited by Kazimir Miroslav on Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:00 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

[size=84]Vex glanced at the new arrival, now this was a face he certainly didn’t know. His eyes began to scan the man, he didn’t know why it just had a way of making him feel much more safer. It was question time, he had to find out how much of a threat the man before him posed. But of course he’d have to do it under the shadow of darkness, he couldn’t exactly go blowing his cover as Pavel now, not after all he’d got passed. [b]“Hello, I’m Pavel. You are?â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:11 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Kazimir stood there for a moment looking at the man standing before him with his gloved hand out pointed at him. He ran his eyes over the glove and then up at the man's face which he looked at for a moment or so. Finally, he forced his hand out and grabbed the gloved hand, giving him a firm handshake, his strength suddenly visible due to the handshake. He dropped the hand and licked his lips. "Name's Dmitri...Good to meet you, Pavel," he said to him and looked around. Weapons...That was something the man didn't have and that frustrated him. He hated going anywhere without some sort of a weapon.

Last edited by Kazimir Miroslav on Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:06 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Swirling smoke danced from the tip of the burning cigarette. The soft glow gave nothing away regarding the shaded figure standing on the balcony overlooking the main church floor, for it was far too faint. Crushed on the railing the mystery man was leaning on were several spent cigarette butts, all burnt down to the filter. Whoever was standing there, overlooking the meeting taking place beneath, had been watching for quite some time. It was with a sly interest that he watched the scene unfold, as these several young men and woman met and spoke to one another. God what I wouldn't give to be young again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:17 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Dmitri ...

The young woman smiled easily for once and wrapped her arms around her cousin's neck, giving him a light kiss on the cheek. The two had long been friends, but had also long been apart; this would be the first time they had seen each other in almost a year.

How have you been?

But then, there was no time for an answer ... Hell broke loose, and the sky opened, raining ... an old man?

The body crashed towards the ground, his attacked silhouetted on the balcony above them, watching over the entire church as the doors burst open, revealing a bunch of burly men who seemed to be intent on incapacitating the group that congregated before the altar.
Arcadia watched on, horror only barely registering in her head above all the emotions as the man fell and the others advanced. Who were they, and why were they here? She had no idea, but they were armed and she wasn't ... her hand reached out for the tall candelabra standing near her, sweeping it into the grasp of both hands; an improvised staff, as around her the others turned to watch the oncoming tide of black clad bodies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:27 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

[size=84]Vex glanced around, staring in both horror and shock as the shadowed figures began to appear around the room, each moving in on the somewhat social collection. Ignoring the collection for a moment, Vex glanced over at the man who had taken the initial tumble from the balcony, laying motionless in an utter mass of glass shards and concrete chunks. [b]“Fuck…â€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:32 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Kazimir looked around slowly and then watched as the body fell to the ground. "Well...I guess that's something new," he said very calmly as he looked around at the different people. Why would he be afraid of them? If he was afraid, he was weaker and the chances of him winning a battle was limited. His eyes looked at the old man and he shook his head before he spun around and grabbed the two candles that rested on either side of the crucifix. He spun them in his hand like two short swords and nodded his head. "Here we go," he said and stepped forward. He looked at the different men in the room and waited for one of them to make a wrong move.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:39 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Son of a bitch. A moment ago, Alexander had been standing up on the balcony, minding his own business... sort of. The next thing he knew he had been tossed over the railing, landing on the hard marble floor in front of the row of pews. It had taken him less than a moment to realize what was going on, but he need not hurry. "I'm getting too old..." He muttered as he began pushing himself off of the ground. Now sitting on his behind, Indian style, Alexander rubbed his elbows. Ooh, I'm gonna feel this in the morning.

Regaining his composure, his hands reached in and out of different pockets. Where is it? With no luck in his pockets, his eyes scanned the area around where he landed, stopping dramatically upon the bent and broken cigarette lying on the cold marble floor, tobacco spilt out all around. Alexander's teeth clenched tight as he stands up, faster than he should have, evident as he then bends down and grabs at his acheing knees. "Mother of pearl!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:52 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Suddenly realizing he had picked a bad location for a meeting, Take rose up from the bench and turned around quickly to check on the commotion.

"Heh, nice time for a fucking sneak attack... Vex...", believing this was the act of Vex, he spun his head in all direction to analyze the situation. Wreckage was now everywhere on the floor where the meeting was taking place; processing the details in his head, it seemed like there was already an old man at the top of the balcony before the shadowy clad group had crashed the party. This did not sit well with Take.

The attackers looked on and formed a line around the destroyed balcony... 'They are going to attack...', Take thought to himself. Though he was a gifted martial artist, it would be stupid not to arm himself with a weapon. Spotting nothing but a bench infront of him, Take destroyed it with a crushing heel kick and hoped something came up as a weapon. Darting his eyes through the wreackage, Take finally lay sight on a long piece of wood that could be used as a stave and picked it up. Now... he was ready for a fun time.

Assassin - Hit Squad
The Killmunati Syndicate

-Takeshi Yokokura

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:03 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Move it, old man ...

Arcadia's voice was sharply pitched as she moved past the old man that had dropped from the balcony, not stupid enough to think him a bystander; realising he'd been watching, but still knowing that he didn't have a weapon, and was probably no use to them without one. One side would have to initiate the fight, and neither of the groups seemed to be moving - Arcadia was eager to get this over with, wanting to find out who was behind it.

En garde.

The candelabra began to swing in a figure eight motion from side to side as she walked towards the wall of men, one stepped forward, choosing to fight with the woman, thinking it would be the easiest of all; he would, inevitably, be wrong. The knife in his hand began to look pitiful in front of the giant candelabra that Arcadia wielded with ease, but to his credit, he stood his ground, finally stabbing in towards her. A quick side step was all she had to do, and the man stumbled in front of her, falling victim to a vicious smashing swing that collided with his head and sent him reeling to the side, clutching his wound. The young woman looked up once more, ready for her next victim, as all around her fights broke out ...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next