[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - New Jersey City Phone Booth

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:45 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:33 am 
Professional
Professional

Phone Booths

Place any calls within the United States and pay $1.00. Outside the United States pay $2.50. Failure to pay this small fee each time you make a phone call will result in us taking half of all your cash.

Post subject: Calling Don Benny
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:54 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Salvatore picks his phone up, dialing the number for the Meat Market. Sally was interested in talking to his Boss about a situation at one of his businesses...

Click Banner for Bio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:59 am 
Professional
Professional

Ben's office phone began to ring and he answered it, "Hello."

-DeCavalcante Family-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote of a lifetime:
Junk7202: what the fuck I can't get it up
Junk7202: the site i mean
GuyOnTheCouch35: LMAO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:01 am 
Advanced
Advanced

"Benny? This is Sal, you know about the Feds running around our businesses?"

Click Banner for Bio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:09 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Nick picked up the phone and dialed the number to the meat market. He heard Benny's voice on the other line. Nick told him about the situation at his restaurant.

Live by the sword, die by the sword

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:09 am 
Professional
Professional

"I knew they were here to pick up Joe and Frank. And some drug dealer in the neighborhood got pinched. Thats it. What happened?"

-DeCavalcante Family-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote of a lifetime:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:10 am 
Professional
Professional

OOC: I'll respond to Sal's then Nick's

-DeCavalcante Family-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote of a lifetime:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:11 am 
Professional
Professional

-DeCavalcante Family-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote of a lifetime:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:14 am 
Advanced
Advanced

"Guy came a Cop, I kicked him out but he left his card... Shane Johnson, FBI..." Salvatore wasked what they should do...

Click Banner for Bio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:15 am 
Advanced
Advanced

"The guys name was Shane Johnson" Nick said over the phone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:17 am 
Professional
Professional

-DeCavalcante Family-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote of a lifetime:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:18 am 
Professional
Professional

-DeCavalcante Family-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote of a lifetime:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:20 am 
Advanced
Advanced

"Ok no problem at all Boss, I have cleaned it already. I will talk to you about it later..." Slavatore hung the phone up and went back to what he was doing...

Click Banner for Bio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:20 am 
Advanced
Advanced

"Alright I'll call you if anything else happens" Nick said and hung up the phone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:34 pm 
Average
Average

The job really payed off, and it was now time to make the phone call. He parked his car infront of the booth and stepped out, as he made his way to the booth and began to dial. It started to ring.

Hits: 0 [PC] | 1 [NPC]
Beatings: 0 [PC] | 0 [NPC]
Kidnappings: 0 [PC] | 0 [NPC]

NPCs
-[1x] Emilio Altieri

Weapon(s)
-[1x] Beretta 92. [waist-band]
-[1x] Remington 12-gauge Magnum [trunk]
-[1x] Aluminum Baseball Bat [trunk]

Vehicle(s)
- 2005 Suburban

Other Things
- None.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next