M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:36 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Amtrak
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:01 pm 
Professional
Professional

Amtrak, is the brand name of the intercity passenger train system created on May 1, 1971 in the United States. Officially known as the National Railroad Passenger Corporation, the name "Amtrak" is the blending of the words "American" and "track." Nominally, Amtrak is an independent for-profit corporation, but all of its preferred stock is owned by the federal government. The members of Amtrak's board of directors are appointed by the President of the United States, and are subject to confirmation by the United States Senate. Some common stock is held by the private railroads that transferred their passenger service to Amtrak in 1971. Though Amtrak stock does not pay dividends and is not routinely traded, a small number of private investors have purchased Amtrak stock from its original owners.
Dining Cars
Most of Amtrak's long-distance trains include a full-service dining car, which serves hot meals prepared onboard for breakfast, lunch and dinner to both First Class and Coach Class passengers. All meals for First Class passengers are included in the price of their train ticket while coach class passengers may dine for an additional charge. Hours of operation of food-service cars vary depending on train operation.
Cold entrees, such as pancakes, omelets, cooked-to-order eggs and a continental breakfast.
Lunch: Lunch selections include burgers, a turkey and Swiss sandwich, gourmet pizza with a tossed salad, and an entree garden salad with an optional grilled chicken topping. Garden burgers® (vegan burger) are also available on lunch menus.
Dinner: Dinner passengers may choose from among New York strip steak, seared catfish, rotisserie-style half chicken, tri-color tortellini, and other entrees priced from $11 to $21. An evening special (priced at $12.50) is also available with every dinner menu.
Wines: A selection of red and white wines is available with dinner, served in half bottles.
Desserts: Four different desserts are available on each of the lunch and dinner menus. Selections include Philadelphia cheesecake, deep-dish apple pie, chocolate Bundt cake, fruit, or ice cream. Coffee, tea, milk or juice is now included in the price of the main entrée for all meals.
Alcoholic beverages are served in most Dining, Lounge and Cafe Cars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:05 pm 
Beginner
Beginner

On the way towards Detriot Morrigan had woken up and decided to change her ticket, when the train attendant passed her by she flagged him down and had explained to him her delimma and that she needed to get to Jersey.

"I was going to visit my sister. I called her on the way and she told me my father had a heart attack, she's on her way to Jersey as well, please you have to help me."

Believing her fake but believable story he made the changes with a red Sharpie on her ticket. With a sigh of relief she sat back once more and closed her eyes, the trip would be a bit longer now...

Days later

The train had made it stop and Morrigan woke up. Jersey, she had made it. Quickly she grabbed her bag from the rack and stepped out of the train and into the cool air. First things first, she needed to eat. Luckily for her she had stolen a fifty from a man that was sleeping not too far from her. Morrigan had snuck over and slid the fifty that was sticking out his pocket, and she placed it into her pocket. Now she needed a drink and some food.

Items
2006 Pontiac Solstice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:48 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Just getting back from a rather odd encounter a the meat market, I grabbed a ticket for Detroit and hopped on the train.

... Hitman for hire ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:00 am 
Average
Average

Primo boarded the train headed for Detroit. He needed a place to lay low till he made some moves, a place where he would never be found...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:25 pm 
Professional
Professional

<ooc: playing as Veronica Sanchez: a-boss and gun woman of Tomas di Santo>

Tomas was on vacation to Jamaica and that gave Veronica the opportunity to visit some of her old friends from high school who were now living in New Jersey. She had taken a plane from Palermo to New York and from there she had taken the train to New Jersey.

She left the train with here suitcase and searched for a hotel to stay in. She had an appointment with Vito Miliano later the day and she wanted to look good, so she had to change her clothes in a hotel.

CLOSED for contracts

Inventory
Beretta 92FS with silencer [in shoulder holster]
Glock-17 [in Lincoln]
Colt .45 [in back holster]
Colt Python Elite [in hip holster]
Kevlar vest [always wearing]
[x5] Baseball bat [one in every car, one at home]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:51 am 
Average
Average

I took the train to Detroit.

(Didn't feel like making a long post.)

Made Man of The Killmunati Syndicate.

"The only time you'll see me is before I kill you.."

[Weapons]

Smith & Wesson M4506 (Holstered)

[Gear]

None...

[Vehicles]

None....

Quote:
DictatorDon88 [2:12 P.M.]: DO YOUR'E THING CHICKEN WING!
Da Stugots 15 [2:13 P.M.]: ....
Da Stugots 15 [2:13 P.M.]: not with that thong johnny tong

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:51 am 
DEAD
DEAD

Isabella Arrived at the Station and began to wait for a friend, "He should be here by now"
She sat at the waiting area and waited for her visitor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:57 am 
Average
Average

I pulled up in my car to the station, where I was supposed to be meeting with someone. I looked around until I saw a blonde that fit the description of the contact. I pulled up right beside where she was standing and said. "Get In." I opened the door and awaited an answer.

[Weapons]

[Gear]

None...

[Vehicles]

None....

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:59 am 
DEAD
DEAD

I shuffled my hair back and began to speak. "I got wht you want you have what I need" " Im very busy so lets do it and discuss conditions"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:05 am 
DEAD
DEAD

I handed him a bag and responded. "He is off the hook right"
I comb through my hair with my hand as I look at Jack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:06 am 
Average
Average

I turned out of the parking lot and drove around in a circle while we talked. I said to her as my eyes swiftly scanned her body. "Do you have the money?" I humped back in my seat once more as I made another turn.

[Weapons]

[Gear]

None...

[Vehicles]

None....

Quote:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:07 am 
DEAD
DEAD

"Yes" " Is he free to go"
I lean back as I pass him a bag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:00 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

[size=84]Vex sat uncomfortably upon the Amtrak train as is raced along the steel track, the noise the wheels made as they span along the almost smooth bars below them. The jacket he wore would soon have to go, he was getting various looks of both disgust and curiosity, looks that he certainly didn’t want. [b]“I swear I’m going to kill the next fucking moron that looks at meâ€

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:36 am 
Beginner
Beginner

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Ivonin boarded the train with what seemed to be a sense of calm surrounding him. He had just killed a few days ago and the adreniline was still pumping through his vains.

... slow yourself Ivonin ... you will have your reward soon enough ...

Ivonin looked around as he spoke the words to himself, so softly that not even he could hear them. He was headed for a place called 'Detroit', there his contact would be awaiting him ...[/font]

Agent Sean Johnson

Image[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:26 am 
Advanced
Advanced

"This is it," Brian said as he looked at the briefcase in Vincenzo's hands with an emphasizing look upon his face. The two men then boarded the train, keeping a watchful eye on the briefcase. Brian and Vincenzo handed their tickets to the man at the train's doors as they passed through, making their way to their seats. The duo then sat down, and Brian kept a firm eye upon the briefcase of magical things.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next