[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - [NPC Recruitment] Back On The Streets, Back To Buisness..

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:16 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:15 am 
Average
Average

[ Back On the Streets, Back To Buisness.. ]
<embed src="http://sumfun4u.com/musicwav/wavs/DeanMartin-Ain'tThatAKickInTheHead.wav" width="320" height="45"></embed>

Salvatore "Salvy Guns" Lombardozzi was back on the streets after serving a one year sentence of armed robbery, while being associated with the deceased DeCavalante family. He would find himself now associated with the new-coming Lucchese family, and needed to earn, and get his name back on the street's of Jersey. The gangster life was a tough one, and it had a long road to drive through, nobody ever said it was easy. Since he was now out of jail, and had no car, money, or a gun to keep in his waist-band, he needed to give a few calls to some people that he grew-up with in the old neighborhood of Bensonhurst.

It was a dark warmish night, people were hanging out on their porches with neighbors, and old Italian men were sipping wine listening to old Italian music. It was a nice night, no trouble, no chaos no nothing, it was just a peaceful quiet night. Salvy Guns was located on 21st street, inside a telephone booth making a call. Outside of the booth was a young lady, mini-skirt, and a pock-a-book hanging off her left shoulder waiting patiently. Inside Salvy was speaking with one of the old neighborhood friends. "Yeah, I just got outta the joint." The guy's name was Angelo DeMarco, he was apart of one of the Bensonhurst gangs, and was known for his good tactics with a knife. Sal remembers one night during a cook-out, Angelo stabbed someone just for dropping his burger on the ground by accident. He was an all out nut, everybody said he had a few screw loose in his head. "It's about time. So, what's up?" Angelo asked. It's been awhile since they've spoken to one another, because in the joint, it's hard making phone calls. "I need you for a few things, and want to give you an offer. Sound good?" Salvy asked. The middle-aged hoodlum was empty handed. He only had a few twenty dollar bills in his pocket, and had no weapon to protect himself, nor a vehicle for transportation. "Where are you?" Angelo asked. He was really hoping that he would come down to Jersey, he really needed to get back on his feet, along with some help on the side. "I'm in downtown Jersey.. you mind coming down here?" He asked, while rubbing his chin, hoping he would give him a positive answer. "Yeah sure. I'll be right down. I'll meet you at that Donut Shop on 21st street. How's that sound?" He asked, as Salvy nodded and took a look around his surroundings. "Perfect. I'll see you around." They both hung-up, and Salvy stepped out of the booth and slowly watched the young lady walking-in, she was a cute one. He walked across the street and rested on the outside of the Donut Shop'd brick-wall, and pulled out a cigarette from his pack and lit it up.

After awhile waiting and being alittle bored and unpatient, he flicked his cigarette into the street and walked in the Donut Shop. The shop was fluttered with freshly baked donut smell, which made Salvy kind of hungry. He walked up to the counter and began to order. "I'll take a chocolate covered donut and a small coffee." The employee gave a nod and grabbed his donut, and placed it in the bag, and then went to work on his coffee. "That'll be 5 dollars." The employee said, as Sal gave him a nod and took a twenty out from his pocket and handed it over. He grabbed the bag with the donut, and his coffee while receiving his change from the twenty dollar bill. "Thankyou." The employee said. "No problem." Sal said, as he walked out and sat at a bench beside the front door, and begin to sip on his coffee and eat his donut. After finishing his donut he got up from the bench and tossed the bag into the trash-can. A set of headlights were coming down the end of the street, it was basically the only car driving down, so he figured it was his accomplice. The vehicle pulled up along the sidewalk beside Sal, and the passenger window began to roll-down. "Salvy boy, hop on in." It was Angelo, he looked the same as always. Alittle mustache, long sideburns, and dressed very nicely with a leather coat around him zippered up. Sal gave smirk and stepped in with his coffee. "How's it goin' pal?" Salvy asked, while placing his cup of coffee on one of the cup-holders. "I'm always doin' good. So tell me, what's the deal?" Angelo asked, keeping his foot on the brake, taking a drag from his cigarette. "I'm offerin' you a position with me.. I'm gettin' a few things set-up for this new crew I'm connected with.. want to join along?" Salvy asked, leaned up against his chair looking straight towards his old friend. "It sounds good. What do you want to do right now?" Angelo asked. "Go ahead and drive and I'll fill you in." He said, as Angelo gave a nod and stepped on the gas, making their way out of 21st street.

"Alright, first of all I needa car. Secondly, I needa weapon." Sal said, while taking a sip of his warm-hot nicely done coffee. He was hoping that he was down for this type of buisness, but he had some ideas that he would, knowing Angelo.. he was always down from a few petty crimes. "I gotta glock in the trunk, all loaded and ready to use. A car? I can't help you on that one." Angelo said, glancing over at Salvy. "I'll take the piece. Take me down that parking lot right over there. Do you gotta screwdriver?" Sal asked, while taking another sip of his coffee, and then placing it back on the cup-holder. "Yes I do. Look ontop of the vizer." He said, as Salvy began to search for the screwdriver on the vizer. Once he found it, Angelo parked beside a pick-up truck in the parking lot, and stopped the engine. "What do you wanna do over here?" Salvatore was used to stealing cars, as a matter of fact, that was basically his trademark back in Bensonhurst. He took a good look at the screwdriver, and began to feel the tip, to make sure it wasn't to dull on the edge. "I'm gonna steal a car. What do you think I'm gonna do?" Sal said, looking over at Angelo while shrugging his shoulders. "Alright, just make it fast. I don't need to be handcuffed while my mother's in the hospital." Angelo said. Salvatore never knew his mother, so he didn't have that much grief about it, he didn't even really care by the way. The type of buisness that he was involved in made him cold-hearted, it basically changed who he really was. "Don't worry about it. I'm gonna grab the piece though first, so It'll be a quick getaway." He said, as Angelo gave a nod and sat back on his chair comfortabley. Salvy stepped out and walked towards the back of the trunk and opened it, grabbing the piece and tucking it between his waist-band. While shutting it, he spotted a nice looking Cadillac, but wasn't to sure what year. He slowly walked over towards it and began to take a good look at it. When he made his decision if he liked it, he began to dig into the key-hole with the screwdriver, trying to open it up. Luckily, he was on the passenger sids on his knees, because he heard a man walking nearby towards the car. It was actually quite frightening, because this has never happened to Salvy Guns before, he usually always got away smoothly with no evidence left behind what so ever. He glanced over at Angelo in the car, and slowly began to get up off his knees. "What the fuck are you doing?" The man said. He was a tall guy, military haircut, and looked as if he was a painter, with paint all over his shirt and pants. "Nothing why?" Salvy said, while placing the screwdriver in his pocket, walking around the back of the car, towards the man that rightfully owns the nice looking Cadillac. "What the fuck were you doing to my car? He asked. Salvatore actually had a plan.. beat the living shit out of the man, then take possession of his keys and money, and then finally getting in the car and driving off. "Don't worry about it." Salvy said, while taking a few more steps towards the man. "Woah woah.. what are you doing?" The man asked. From that point on Salvy gave him a massive punch to the face, landing nicely on the nose making him bleed pretty badly. The man grabbed onto his nose and fell on his knees, when doing this Sal gave him a kick right to the head, which knocked him right on his back. He then grabbed the screwdriver from his pocket and got ontop of the man, hitting him numerously off the head with the butt of the screwdriver, making a few dents on his forehead. After creating some damage, he went into his pockets and found a wallet with about three hundred dollars inside and took it out, then tossing the wallet on his body, and placing the money into his pocket. After that, he grabbed his keys from the ground that he dropped after being banged out with the right punch, and unlocked the door and got inside, starting it up. He rolled down the window and signaled Angelo. He then stepped on the gas and went over the sidewalk. As he looked through his rear view mirror, he saw the man getting up slowly, until Angelo stepped on the gas and hit him perfectly, making him flip right over his vehicle. The guy must've been hurt pretty bad, a few broken legs and a broke nose. They made their way down the end.

When they both arrived down the end, Sal parked along the sidewalk, and Angelo beside him on the street. "You mind checkin' in with me tomorrow?" Salvy asked. Angelo gave him a nod. "Yeah sure." He said, as Salvy nodded. "Alright I'll see you then." He said, then stepped on the gas and made his way to his next destination.

[ Requesting ]
- [1x] NPC Class 1 Thug ~Angelo DeMarco~
- [1x] Cadillac DeVille
- [1x] Glock 17.
- $300.00 ~From Wallet~

Associate - The Lucchese Family

”Born in the neighborhood.. raised in the neighborhood.. control the neighborhood.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:59 am 
Average
Average

After the grading, I will investigate.

Arrests
PC: 1 NPC:
-Equipment-

Kevlar vest (Always one!)
Concealable Shoulder Holster
Smith & Wesson Steel Handcuffs
Extendable 21' ASP Baton
Motoralla MOT-XU Two Way Radio

XEli01X: "Better to rule in hell than serve in heaven."
ShakaColeman: I doubt the Satan said that
XEli01X: Al Pacino said it

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:00 am 
Average
Average

Arrests
PC: 1 NPC:
-Equipment-

Kevlar vest (Always one!)
Concealable Shoulder Holster
Smith & Wesson Steel Handcuffs
Extendable 21' ASP Baton
Motoralla MOT-XU Two Way Radio

XEli01X: "Better to rule in hell than serve in heaven."
ShakaColeman: I doubt the Satan said that
XEli01X: Al Pacino said it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:04 pm 
Expert
Expert

Good enough. Approved. Enjoy Angelo's company, the car, the gun- and the three hundred dollars from the poor gut's wallet. I was actually expecting that another guy was going to get mobbed. :p Sneaky boy.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]