M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 3:23 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Big Paulie's Apartment
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:24 am 
Beginner
Beginner

This is the small apartment, home to Paulie Cabrini, it is located in Van Vorst Park, Downtown Jersey City.
It has 2 bedrooms, hardwood floors and a common yard.

2 blocks to Grove Street St. Path Station, 10 minutes to Downtown Manhattan. Close to JC Medical Center Hospital and close to shopping and Newport Mall.

Paulie can usually be found here unless stated otherwise, although only those trusted by Paulie are actually given his address.

Last edited by Paulie Cabrini on Fri May 05, 2006 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:41 am 
Beginner
Beginner

Paulie let out a sigh as he relieved himself by sitting on the couch. The new apartment wasn't exactly a luxurious penthouse suite, but it would do for the time being. Almost as soon as his big ass hit the cushion, his phone rang, and he stood to take the call, wandering onto the balcony and overlooking New Jersey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:24 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

OOC: I guess this is what you were talking 'bout in tutor? As you can tell, I didn't listen.

William awoke from his slumber the following morning, and over the course of the next hour had breakfast, showered and made a few calls. One of them being to Paulie Cabrini, one of the new kids in the Lucchese Crime Family.

Paulie picked up, and William spoke. "'Ey kid, good to hear you're in New Jersey. Anyway, I got a job for you. Head around town and find the family some muscle, we could use some for odd jobs here and there ..." Lucchese then hung up after Paulie replied, and the Capo Crimini continued to drink his morning coffee.

Capo Crimini of The Lucchese Family

”All the power on earth can't change destiny…”

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]