[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
M.S.R.P. II • View topic - The Lucchese Estate

M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:44 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:09 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

William chuckled, "My wine tester 'ey? Anyway, Sicily sounds like a promising idea Christopher, I may well consider that idea in a few years time." The Capo Crimini checked his watch once again, scratched his head and responded to his nephews next question. "As a matter of fact I do, now the family needs some gunmen for times of need, go Downtown and hook up with some former DeCalvacante men, who I know are just currently sitting around looking for work. Recruit them into the family." William then put his cigarette out, and finished off his glass of wine.

Capo Crimini of The Lucchese Family

”All the power on earth can't change destiny…”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:17 pm 
Average
Average

"Yeah sure i will do it when Dieter arrives, How about that, If not sometime else cause i am tired" He said rubbing his eyes

Christopher"Wiseguy"Lucchese

Captain - The Lucchese Crime Family
The Don's Nephew

"What the Fuck D'ya know about Honor"

---------
Weapons:

---------
Equipment:
Leather Gloves
---------
Jobs:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:24 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

William shook his head, "Mr. Verulli." The Capo Crimini then checked his watch, and informed one of the Lucchese men to ring and find out where Dieter was. The gangster did so, and headed out into the hallway. "You look pretty tired, you can stay in one of the guest rooms tonight if you want ... I still need to fix up an apartment complex for the family." William then yawned himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:31 pm 
Average
Average

"That'll be good" He said smiling and finishing off his wine, "So what are you and Die-I mean Mr. talking about" He asked.

The Don's Nephew

---------
Weapons:

---------
Equipment:
Leather Gloves
---------
Jobs:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:38 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Well, Christopher was certainly eager to fill his uncles shoes, and prove his worth to the family and that he could play with the big boys. "Business. I'm not discussing it with you, as these matters are only discussed with my family administration Chris." William smiled, and leant back on the couch, placing his right leg upon his left.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:46 pm 
Average
Average

"Maybe..But i will find out sooner or later wont i" He said smiling and looking around, He looked out of the window to see if the guards were doing good, And they were walkin around seeing if anything was happening.

The Don's Nephew

---------
Weapons:

---------
Equipment:
Leather Gloves
---------
Jobs:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:14 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

William nodded, "Exactly, so you can wait and find out after I have discussed it with my administration." The Don then laughed, and turned the TV channel over to see what else was on at this time of night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:07 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Dieter didn't stop as he walked to the Residencia di Capo Crimini, and knocked on the door. He'd left his car where he usually did, and he was awfully late. He hoped he wouldn't be disturbing William at the hour of his visit. Pulling a smoke from his pack, he stuck the filter between his lips, and grabbed his lighter. He knew they would see him before they even got near the door, or would atleast know he was there.

Un-Employed

"Flawless."

{2x} Class A Gunmen ( and )
{2x} Class A Thugs ( and )

{3x}
{5x}
{5x} [Equipped to entire gang]
{2x} [In Dieter's trunk]
{2x} [In Dieter's trunk]

{1x}

-
-
-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:32 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

William was still chatting away with Christopher when there was a knock on the door, one of the guards answered and Dieter Verulli then entered the residence. The Advisor walked into the lounge, where William was currently gulping large amounts of coffee. "Chris." William turned to his nephew, who understood and nodded, leaving the room.

Once Dieter had taken a seat, William poured him some coffee, and smiled. "Grazie for coming Dieter, I know you must be busy with business at the club." William handed Dieter the coffee mug, and placed his own between his hands.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:00 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Graciously accepting the cup, he nodded to Christopher as the younger member was on his way, and sipped the coffee. "Grazie." William said something about buisness at the Triple Rock. Dieter chuckled a little. "True, it is time consuming... All that paperwork..." Dieter shook his writing hand in an exaggurated motion before sipping the coffee again. "Is it safe to assume this is a buisness meeting, or..." Dieter didn't finish the sentence as he couldn't come up with a good example for leisure. With a little smile, he looked around the lounge as William retorted.

Un-Employed

"Flawless."

{3x}
{5x}
{2x} [In Dieter's trunk]
{2x} [In Dieter's trunk]

{1x}

-
-
-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:53 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

William smiled, and sipped his coffee. "I wouldn't refer it as a business meeting Dieter, but a ... discussion about the family." Was that the right term? William didn't know, and thus another gulp was taken from the mug. "Anyway, its getting late, so lets crack on. Firstly, I want to know if you will remain loyal to the family, I know you were good friends with Salvatore, and now that he is retired, I am sure your loyalties could be mixed." Lucchese had to get this straight firstly, before anything else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:15 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Dieter nodded, hearing William's words. "I understand Salvatore retireddue to his age. This effects my relation to him sort of, but with the family, I am still 100% backing it." Dieter sipped his coffee. At no point had he considered jumping ship on William, or the Lucchese family. "I'll follow you into battle as I would Sal, and I will follow your word the same way. To the death, my friend." With a smile on his face, Dieter killed the rest of his coffee, and set the mug on a close table that looked convienient. William obviously had things on his mind. Dieter decided it would be good to allow him to get them out in the open.

Un-Employed

"Flawless."

{3x}
{5x}
{2x} [In Dieter's trunk]
{2x} [In Dieter's trunk]

{1x}

-
-
-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:19 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

William smiled, and took yet another gulp of coffee. "You are a very loyal man Dieter, this is why I trust you with my life." Lucchese then scratched the side of his head and spoke once again. "Now, as I said over the phone, I want you to take out Tattaglias advisor, make it look like an accident, that'll screw with the feds. Secondly, you know much about the Canulepo Family in Sicily?" William was keen to know, and was after a potential alliance with the family, and he perhaps wanted Dieter to go, get some sun and make some deal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:25 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Dieter nodded about the comment of the Tattaglia advisor. "It'll be like he was never here." Hearing the question about the Canulepo Family, he crossed his arms and his eyebrows arched as they did when he was curious. "I've never heard about them. Sicily?" Dieter smiled at the mention of the boot. Clearing his nasal passage, he looked for a place to spit and upon finding none, he swallowed the snot covertly. He didn't want to disgrace himself infront of William already.

Un-Employed

"Flawless."

{3x}
{5x}
{2x} [In Dieter's trunk]
{2x} [In Dieter's trunk]

{1x}

-
-
-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:32 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

"Yes, Sicily. They have relations with our most loyal ally Provenzano. They are spearheaded by a brother and a sister, Cristoforo and Atanasia cel Rau. I believe Anthony paid them a visit beforehand, however I would like you to go out there, catch the sun, have a short vacation and discuss terms with them." William smirked, and finished off his coffee, eventually placing the mug down onto the coffee table.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next