M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:04 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:02 am 
Advanced
Advanced

The next morning, Toshikazu groaned and opened his eyes. He looked at the now sleeping Sakura and smiled. He kissed her softly and then very carefully picked her up. He carried her into the bedroom. He laid her down and pulled the blankets over her before he proceeded in taking a shower. Long story cut real short, he showered and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a button down shirt. He sat down at his desk in his office and began to go over some numbers, waiting for Sakura to wake from her slumber.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:01 am 
Average
Average

Sakura stretched out in the large and comfortable bed, eyes fluttering open as she finally woke from the longest undisturbed sleep she'd had in a long, long time. Pulling the covers about herself a little more, cocooning herself into them, she closed her eyes and sighed softly, just enjoying the moment, wondering where 'kazu was in the apartment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:56 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

After about twenty minutes looking over the paper work, Toshikazu stood and walked out of his office and into the kitchen. He put a pan on the stove and turned it on. He then grabbed a bowl and cracked a few eggs into it. He had learned a few American dishes during his time in America so far and was going to make an omellete for Sakura. Breakfast in bed, what an exciting thing. Once he had finished the omellete, he brought it into the bedroom with a glass of orange juice on a tray and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Are you awake, Sakura?" he asked her softly. "I brought you breakfast...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:00 pm 
Average
Average

A soft "Mmm ..." was to be heard as she peeked her head out from under the covers to look at Toshi, a small smile spreading across her face as she did so. Slowly, she pulled herself up into a sitting position and let Toshi pass her the tray, taking his hand and not letting go as he did. "Sit with me a little ... here?" She patted the bed beside her with one hand, careful not to disturb the tray.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:07 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

The man smiled and helped her move the tray so that she could easily reach it. He then moved next to her and sat against the bed as he looked at the food he made for her. "I haven't made food for anyone in a very long time, so I hope it's good," he said to her and smiled softly. The truth was, he was a pretty good cook, but since he never had to cook for anyone, he never really thought about whether he cooked food good or bad. All he had cared about was if the food was edible enough to give him nutrition. Obviously, that had changed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:20 am 
Average
Average

Very careful of the tray, Sakura gently hugged her friend and then took her arms and hands back, dedicating them to the knife and fork that lay on the tray. Soon enough, she'd cut herself a piece of the omelette and brought it to her mouth. She chewed a little, not giving anything away, swallowed and made a face ... "Toshi, seriously ..." She paused, waiting for a reaction from him, then continued on, "This is quite good. Where did you learn to cook?" She let out a light laugh, then cut another piece, speared it and continued on that way, hungrily, but daintily eating the food in front of her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:00 am 
Advanced
Advanced

He looked at her and almost was upset that she didn't like it. Almost...He looked at her then when she told him it was good and he could only grin. "Well, I am glad that you enjoyed it," he said to her and grinned when she asked how he had learned to cook so well. "Well...I had to learn to feed a lot of men when I was a...young one back in Japan," he said to her and nodded his head. "I just rubbed off on you now..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:03 am 
Average
Average

Finished with the food on the tray, Sakura placed it to the side of the bed and wrapped her arms around Toshi's neck, gently resting her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes as she relaxed. "Maybe we should get out and do something ... just an idea ..."
Her hair fell gently over her face, curtaining her from the rest of the world as she awaited an answer and thought about what they could do, given they had time to do anything ... if 'kazu didn't have too much work to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:24 pm 
Professional
Professional

Te truck pulled up and parked out front. Two men headed up to the door and knocked. When someone answers they hand them the key's to a Honda Accord and a thank you note.

Heading back to the truck they drive off.

OOC: Sorry for late delivery..

[Armed With: 2x Beretta 85FS (2 spare clips), Kevlar Vest Always Worn, SVD Sniper Rifle in Trunk.]
Biography and Inventory

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:18 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Toshikazu looked over at her for a moment and smiled. He thought to himself for a little while and then nodded his head. "Yeah...I think you and I should probably go out...But where would you like to go?" he asked, looking at her with a soft smile on his face. When the car was dropped outside, he looked out the window at it and then called Sato and Kenya to pick it up, thus the future attack on the Koreans. "Where ever you want to, my love, we can go," he said and walked over, crouching down in front of her, his hands running up her thighs softly. It wasn't sexual, persay, but just emotional, sharing a connection, whether it be physical or emotional with someone you really did care for. He really did care for her.

OOC: Sorry it took me so long hon...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:56 pm 
Average
Average

The young woman smiled and shrugged ever so slightly, looking down into Toshi's eyes. "Well ... is there anything that needs done that we could do together? I know you've been have a bit of trouble with Koreans or something lately ..." Sakura's gaze was fixed on his, eyes intense as she spoke and then listened, waiting for an answer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:09 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Toshikazu looked at her and he could only smirk. The girl always knew when troubles were on him. "Yeah...Koreans posing as the Yakuza, making things more difficult for us...I need to take care of the last of them and then work on finding their boss," he said to her. "Hopefully find some weapons for a stash," he said to her and stretched into to the air. "Why? Want to help me take care of some of these Koreans?" he asked.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5