M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:16 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:21 am 
Average
Average

Collin leaned back in the hard plastic chair. "And? Did Brian forget ta notice 'dat I'm still in prison? What de feck does 'e want me ta know fer?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:28 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Mickey rolled his shoulders and leaned back in the cheap, white, plastic chair that the prison provided. It creaked whenever someone moved in it. "Well, Collin, ya' never know what might happen. You may not be in prison forever, we figure. Besides, at least you'll know where to send your postcards."

Mulryan - Malo mori quam foedari - Death Before Dishonour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:39 am 
Average
Average

Send a postcard, not fucking likely, not after what Brian did to get him in here. Turning his head back down, Collin stared the man directly in his eyes. "Listen 'ere boy'yo, tell me brod'er nah' ta' expec' anythin' from me 'til he apologizes." Standing from the plastic chair, Collin returns to the two guards who had taken him from his cell. "Take me back." Complying, the two gaurds took their positions in front and behind of Collin, leading him back to his cell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:50 am 
Advanced
Advanced

Brian arrived at the prison, crafting supplies in hand. He had recieved permission from the warden to bring his brother some long-needed items to paint landscapes. Brian entered into the waiting area, placed the box upon the table, and awaited his brother's entrance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:56 am 
Average
Average

For the second time that day, the clank of the chains around Collin's ankles and wrists could be heard jingling as he was lead towards the visitor's center. Entering the mostly empty room, his eyes fell onto his brother. The face was aged seven years since he had last seen it. Collin stood still for a moment, before continuing towards the table. Not a word was said as he sat down opposite his brother. His eyes lingered on the wrinkles of his brother, wondering for a moment how different he himself must seem.

"What da feck do ya' want?"
He muttered in an attempt to mask the emotions flooding through him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:04 am 
Advanced
Advanced

"I have some art supplies for you... You know what the fuck to do with them," Brian said. He looked his brother in the eyes from across the table and sighed. "I'm sorry I told you to do that mail scam, but you should have had enough sense not to listen to me!" he exclaimed. Brian then sighed as he stared blankly at his brother.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:12 am 
Average
Average

A bit hesitant, Collin reached over and grabbed at the plastic bag. Pulling it over, he peered inside. "Tanks... I guess." Collin grabbed the bag in his hand and held it tightly. "Ahh, I got ya'. 'Ya din'nt tink I was truly sore at ya', did ya'?" Collin looked at his brother's surprised face. Begining to laugh, he could hardly speak. "Ha... Haha... 'dat makes... Dat makes up fer you gettin' me locked up 'ere."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:29 am 
Advanced
Advanced

"Bastard..." Brian murmered. He then recieved a small prod on his shoulder. His visitation was over. Brian stood up and looked at Collin.

"I'll see you again real soon, maybe the other way around even," he said with a wink. He was then led out of the prison by the guard and made his way back home.

OOC: I hereby transfer the following to Collin Dillon:
4] Tin of paint
[5] Paintbrush
[1] Large book of paper
[1] Bottle of Glue

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:33 am 
Average
Average

After bidding his brother fare-thee-well, OCllin takes his art supplies back to his cell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:23 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

Brian arrived at the prison and sat down in the visitor area, waiting on his brother to meet him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:26 pm 
Average
Average

Collin arrives hastily to the visitor center, a smile on his face, and a painted canvas under his arm. Taking a seat, he quickly hands the painting to his brother.

"I made ya' 'dis kick arse paintin'. Tanks for 'de art supplies."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:45 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

"It looks like that prick warden!" exclaimed Brian as he looked at his brother's wonderful painting. "So, when do you think you'll be up for "parole"?" asked Brian as he lit a cigarette.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:55 pm 
Average
Average

"Eh brian? I'm 'ere fer life!" Collin watches his brother before looking around. "O' course, ya' never know when sometin' migh' 'appen."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:08 pm 
Advanced
Advanced

"Aye, you never know," Brian said with a wink. He then ashed out his cigarette and looked at his brother. "I'll expect to see you in the Marina soon." Brian then stood up, gave his brother a hug, and left the prison.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:10 pm 
Average
Average

Content, Collin returns to his cell to continue painting.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2