M.S.R.P. II

Archived
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:26 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:06 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Anthony walked out of the Visitation center and straight to his office. He was followed by his nephew, Vito DeGrazia, and two guards. As the four men walked back to the office Anthony noticed another guard walk into the prison. It was the guard Anthony sent to cash the check about twenty minutes ago. After getting the cash from the guard he thanked him and continued towards his office. After opening the door he allowed the guards and Vito to enter then followed them inside. Anthony walked straight over to his desk and had the guards uncuff Vito. He took off his suit jacket, hung it on the coat rack and took a seat. After ordering the guards out, Anthony motioned for his nephew to take a seat. "So Vito how ya been? It's been a long time since we've seen each other. I think it's pretty funny that we reunited like this."

[Tag]

Inventory:

- Beretta 92F [In Shoulder Holster]
- Shoulder Holster [Always Worn]
- Kevlar Bulletproof Vest [Always Worn Unless Stated Otherwise]
- FBI Jacket [In Trunk Of Suburban]
- Motoralla MOT-XU Two Way Radio [Always On Hand]
Vehicle:
- 2004 Chevrolet Suburban

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:58 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Vito was sitting in the chair listening to his uncle. It must have been at least ten years since they last saw each other. Vito had a little smile on his face because growing up his uncle was always bigger and now Vito was the bigger one. As Anthony continued to talk Vito still wondered how he got this job. Then he remembers his uncle Vincenzo was an FBI Agent and probably had something to do with this. Once he was done talking Vito focused his attention back to the Warden. "Yea, it has to be at least ten years. Last time I check you were over in Iraq fighting in the Marines. Finally decided to leave and come home? Now your Warden of the prison I am spending the rest of life at. My mom is gonna be happy to hear that." Vito put another little smirk on his face. He already knew that Anthony was going to help him out in here. He could tell from the meeting Vito had just a few moments ago with Nicodemo. Anthony turned his head and acted like nothing happened. Vito knew this could help him out alot and would be asking a lot of favors from his uncle.

[Tag]

• [1x] Class A Thug Joey "Mouse" Cambria
• [1x] Class A Thug Nick "Arms" Alvisi
• [1x] Class A Thug Gino "The Hammer" Alvisi
• [1x] Class A Thug Mario "Crazy Mario" Romano
• [1x] Class A Thug Mike "Hollywood" Manti
• [1x] Class A Thug Michael "Mikey Boy" Roman
• [4x] Class B Thugs
• [2x] Class C Thugs

Last edited by Vito DeGrazia on Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:28 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Anthony smiled when he heard his nephews remark about his mother. He was right, his mom was not going to take this news good. Yea your mom is gonna love it. But anyway to answer your question I just got back from Iraq. My eight years was up, too many teenagers were getting killed and so I decided to retire. When I got home your uncle Vincenzo got me this job. But anyway I want need to talk with ya. Anthony stood up out of his chair and walked over to his bar. After making a scotch on the rocks Anthony walked back over to his desk. He looked over to Vito. The reason I called you here is simple. I am gonna do everything in my power to keep you protected. Now from what I here you don't need it but, Im gonna have some guards from D Block to keep an eye out for you. From what I understand they already respect you so they should have no problem working for you if ya give them a few bucks here and there. Anthony took a few sips of his scotch and leaned back in his chair. He was wondering what Vito would say to this. He was sure that Vito would love this idea but he could never tell for sure.

[tag]

Inventory:

Vehicle:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:20 am 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Vito liked the idea of having some guards on D Block actually work for him instead of just showing respect. With the guards working for Vito it could mean a lot more business and money to be made. If that did happen then paying the guards a few bucks every now and then would be no problem. This could make Il Duces Selvaggio the strongest and richest gang in Rikers. This would also mean that John Mosca would give Vito more drugs to sell weekly which meant even more money. Now sure what good is money in prison? But, money played a big role in prison and Vito was planning on getting out sooner or later. It was only a matter of time. Once Anthony was finished talking Vito looked over to him and said, "Yea, I could definatly do that. The more guards you put on my payroll only means more money for me, you and them. Now obviously nobody wants to be corrupt and get caught but tell them to look at this as a bonus for turning their heads every now and then." Vito kept his eye on Anthony the whole time while he was talking to see his reactions. He knew his cousin wanted to help him out but there was still that chance. After taking a few deep breaths Vito started to speak again, "Also I hear that you got five grand for me. That my friend Nicodemo gave it to you before. If ya don't mind I would like it. Keep five hundred for yourself. Vito sat back in his chair and kept his hands folded. He was waiting for Anthony's response.

[Tag]

• [1x] Class A Thug Joey "Mouse" Cambria
• [1x] Class A Thug Nick "Arms" Alvisi
• [1x] Class A Thug Gino "The Hammer" Alvisi
• [1x] Class A Thug Mario "Crazy Mario" Romano
• [1x] Class A Thug Mike "Hollywood" Manti
• [1x] Class A Thug Michael "Mikey Boy" Roman
• [4x] Class B Thugs
• [2x] Class C Thugs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:28 pm 
Intermediate
Intermediate

Anthony listened as his nephew talked. He couldn't believe how he talked with authority and knew exactly what he was talking about. He was really impressed and had a feeling that as long as Vito was cool and didn't do anything too serious the guards would have no problem with this. Besides Anthony knew the guards took bribes all the time. Now they would just be taking bribes from Vito to only take them from Vito. Once Vito finished speaking Anthony took another sip of his scotch, placed it on his desk and leaned back in his chair. Anthony looked over in Vito's direction and said, "Sounds good to me Vito. I will call in ten guards from D-Block. I am sure they all know you and respect you. If this continues to go well then I will talk to them about adding on more guards. Let me just call them here." While Anthony called on the radio for the ten guards from D-Block he noticed that Vito had taken a few deep breaths and was about to talk again. He was soon finished and started to listen to his nephew again. Once he heard the mention of the five thousand dollars Anthony laughed and opened up his desk draw to get the money. After hearing to keep five hundred for himself Anthony nodded in thanks and counted out four thousand five hundred dollars. Once it was all done he looked over to Vito and started to speak, "There ya go V. forty-five hundred dollars. Enjoy it and let me know when it runs out. I'll call your little friend Nicodemo and see about placing more money on the books for ya." Just has Anthony finsihed speaking there was a knock at the door. He got up and slowly walked over to the door and placed his hand on the knob. The cold metal made his hand feel nice in the warm office. After turning the knob he pulled the door away revealing the ten guards. He moved out of the way and allowed them to eneter. Each guard went over to Vito and shook his hand. Each one had respect for him which made Anthony feel more comfotable about this whole thing. After shutting the wooden door to his office, he started to speak. "Alright gentlemen, before I start I need to know something now. If any of you have a problem with working for Vito here then leave now. You guys will not be doing anything wrong. He is just gonna pay you to keep an eye out for him and his boys, to turn your heads on certain things. If any of you have a problem with this please leave now." After seeing that not one guard moved from where he was standing Anthony smiled. This was good, real good. Soon Vito would be back on D-Block with even more protection. Anthony took a seat in his chair and while placing his feet on his desk said, "Good. Then listen to what my nephew Vito here has to offer you. It will be up to you guys to take it. Think of this as a bonus, nothing bad." It was now time for Anthony to listen.

[Tag]

$4,500 Donated

Inventory:

Vehicle:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]